Bluelight

Thread: Mild chest tension/tightness after MDMA Ingestion

1. Collapse Details
    Mild chest tension/tightness after MDMA Ingestion 
    About 8 days ago I took 2 small bombs of Mandy (first time taking drugs aside from alcohol) whilst drinking alcohol during a night out. Since then, I've suffered the typical after effects related to drug ingestion. However, on day 3 I had a panic attack (first time ever), which led me to go to A&E. All clear was given after an ECG and having my blood pressure monitored (no blood test btw). But since then and after one more panic attack 2 days later, Ive continually suffered from having a mildly, painless tight chest, which every so often, makes me draw in a deep breath. What is wrong with me and how long will it last??
    Sidenote: no pain when breathing in or out.
    Any advice or answers would be much appreciated!

2. Collapse Details

Im not saying this is the case, but the exact same thing has happened to me after taking MDMA before, im a very anxious guy and its caused by anxiety, if you are prone to panick attacks and anxiety I would think its just that if your ECG was clear and your blood pressure was fine.

3. Collapse Details

The same thing happened to me a year ago, don't worry your heart is fine...it's just the anxiety stressing your chest muscles (https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiet...-anxiety.shtml)
    is normal to feel like this for about 10-15 days and then the Pressure/pain disappears.
    But if the pain comes back days after drinking alcohol/coffee or take some drug, It is likely that you may have developed an anxiety problem, a mild form of "LTC" (Long Term Comedown)...but that would be in the worst case

(sorry for my English, this is not my native language ...)
    Last edited by 2C-X; 09-10-2018 at 17:10.