Bluelight

Thread: Who's the biggest cunt on Bluelight?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

@Inso I love reading LC posts too although sometimes he repeats himself but he is for sure an unique and smart fellow. I would vote for fubar being the biggest and oldest cunt, innit mates? (sorry but I love your uk terminology). cheers and congrats on the mod fubz, although you should be an EADD mod considering how many times you tried to revive this subforum and how active you are on it.

2. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheuspapaverus View Post
    @Inso I love reading LC posts too although sometimes he repeats himself but he is for sure an unique and smart fellow. I would vote for fubar being the biggest and oldest cunt, innit mates? (sorry but I love your uk terminology). cheers and congrats on the mod fubz, although you should be an EADD mod considering how many times you tried to revive this subforum and how active you are on it.
    Cheers mate, but I couldn't mod over here - I don't believe in shitting my own nest

3. Collapse Details

You can't polish a turd and expect it to sparkle, Fubar. One more heap of droppings in EADD, it isn't going to make any difference.

Although we have a silver lining to that cloud, in that hey, at least we aren't the loungefags

4. Collapse Details

It's funny, the word cunt is considered very rude and extreme, but being called one isn't much of an issue. If somebody calls me a cunt I kind of like it.

But when somebody calls you something like a tit and really means it, that kind of digs in deep. Being a cunt is one thing, but if you're just a bit of a tit you're screwed.

5. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Yeah true, tits are screwed. But arseholes take a pounding and wankers come everywhere, so I'm not sure which is worse tbh.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CFC View Post
    Yeah true, tits are screwed. But arseholes take a pounding and wankers come everywhere, so I'm not sure which is worse tbh.
    Yeah, being called a creep would be really brutal too. Or told you're creepy. I'm saving that one for someone who needs it.

7. Collapse Details

I've honestly never taken "cunt" so seriously. Yanks get so worked up about that word it's hilarious. Even when it's used against me as a genuine insult I laugh. It's hard to piss me off really unless I'm on a comedown or have a touch of the old opi rage.

Tell you what actually does piss me off though is loud children in shops and on public transport. They should be banned from public places if they can't shut the fuck up and parents should actually parent their stupid kids instead of letting them run about screaming in public.

Parents who either can't or don't care to control their irritating fuck trophies in public are the biggest cunts.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Wilson View Post
    Even when it's used against me as a genuine insult I laugh. It's hard to piss me off really unless I'm on a comedown or have a touch of the old opi rage.
    lol, fucking noddy cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Wilson
    Tell you what actually does piss me off though is loud children in shops and on public transport. They should be banned from public places if they can't shut the fuck up and parents should actually parent their stupid kids instead of letting them run about screaming in public.
    i'd go a step further and suggest that children should be banned altogether. annoying little cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheuspapaverus View Post
    he's got my vote.

seriously FUBAR - you call it "shitting in my own nest" but i call it "laying an egg" (of EADDy goodness) cunt
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by spacejunk View Post
    i'd go a step further and suggest that children should be banned altogether. annoying little cunts.
    I support this notion. You're a smart cunt.

10. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranced View Post
    And there was me hoping my cat comment would get the cream.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginNotSecure View Post
    ... I think we all know the judgey wanker who deserves this crown. It's deffo Spade.
    Funnily enough I only came here to post...

NSFW:

Maybe currently gone, but never, ever to be forgotten

PS: Other cunts are still available.

11. Collapse Details

Why thanks spacejunk.

Any autie girl cunts? ideally solo or girl on girl?

(and I don't mean that video with the autistic teenage girl stimming by slowly rubbing peanut butter over her body, as one of her 'sensory things' to stim to. That video is sexy as fucking hell, but seen it already. Quite a few times actually)

12. Collapse Details

I'd have to third that vote on Fubar for EADD mod.

It's only right.

Shh shhhh, it's only natural baby.

Fubar, you're a Top cunt!

13. Collapse Details

Bjcs333

14. Collapse Details

Well you sadie of course my dear, you know you are my favourite poster in EADD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123