Bluelight

Thread: Cannabis killing my codeine high?

1. Collapse Details
    Cannabis killing my codeine high? 
    Hi so I just noticed earlier today, I was on a nice buzz off codeine but after after I had a couple of sports I actually felt LESS high what gives I thought weed and opiates are the holy grail of drug combos

2. Collapse Details

Maybe you just have a tolerance for the codine and your psyching yourself out because you're not getting the usual feeling.

3. Collapse Details

Maybe but I haven't used it that much I used it twice in one week a month ago and I occasionally have 30-60 mg for a little energy boost but when I take 240+ mg i get.blasted in fact I just swallowed 206 mgs actually so should be in for a nice night hopefully, I know their is a risk of addiction but the way my life is at the moment I NEED something like codeine and weed to keep me happy and motivated I just wanna need that perfect high like I got all the other day

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If its not the codeine, paracetamol, 'lean', weed or whatever substance you're supposedly using in Ireland or Nottingham - I don't know. If you're trolling, at least try to keep your lies in order. If you're not trolling you're stupid. If you're not trolling ask your mum - she works in a pharmacy, right?

You're obviously at least capable of using a computer; order a bunch of RC's and take them randomly. Something *will* work.

Cold water extraction? Pfah; you're 20, take a chem course.

Tom

5. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Codeine is a shite opioid.

6. Collapse Details

"Shite" is quite subjective, but it is def weak, potency wise. In my opinion, the psychological effects of Cannabis can easily overpower a weak opioid buzz... I often experience that when toking while on kratom. The abstract semi psychedelic thought process of weed is definitely more "in your face" than the subtle warmth of a low potency opioid.

7. Collapse Details

Its possible, everyone is different. But for me, it does. I smoked weed after using Hydrocodone (because I was feeling nauseous at the time) and the effects were not as pronounced, unfortunately....

I will NEVER ruin the amazing feeling of a beautiful opiate again, by smoking weed. Ill just take some zofran next time.

8. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagseed View Post
    "Shite" is quite subjective, but it is def weak, potency wise. In my opinion, the psychological effects of Cannabis can easily overpower a weak opioid buzz... I often experience that when toking while on kratom. The abstract semi psychedelic thought process of weed is definitely more "in your face" than the subtle warmth of a low potency opioid.
    Sure it's fun.

But you only get an hour peak.

Just too weak and impotent.

I like my opioids to lead to a state of noddy itchiness for hours.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Codeine is weak AF (I feel more off kratom, which I can't say for ANY other opioid/opiate.)

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Gravy? View Post
    Sure it's fun.

But you only get an hour peak.

Just too weak and impotent.

I like my opioids to lead to a state of noddy itchiness for hours.
    I've been addicted to opiates for years, I'm on a kratom taper now (2-3 days before zero) after being on dope and pills then subs.

I'm a weird opiate addict because I liked to be awake so I frequently did some type of speedball (adderall, ritalin, whatever to stay awake.)

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Davie View Post
    If its not the codeine, paracetamol, 'lean', weed or whatever substance you're supposedly using in Ireland or Nottingham - I don't know. If you're trolling, at least try to keep your lies in order. If you're not trolling you're stupid. If you're not trolling ask your mum - she works in a pharmacy, right?

You're obviously at least capable of using a computer; order a bunch of RC's and take them randomly. Something *will* work.

Cold water extraction? Pfah; you're 20, take a chem course.

Tom
    Hello Tom

You seem to be on a bit of a goose Chase yes it is no secret I have tried those 3 substances that you speak of what is wrong with that are these drugs not hardcore enough for you and Yes I do love in Ireland Nottingham thank you for pointing that out.