Bluelight

Thread: Meth - ICE - Second time trying

1. Collapse Details
    Meth - ICE - Second time trying 
    Drugs in the Media
    So this is my second time trying Australia's known ICE which is Crystal Meth. This time around it was definitely different and I am guessing me only having a one week break and changing my diet has effected it.

On Friday I purchased a gram and saw that it looked a bit different compared to the first bag I got. This one had more chunkier crystals then before. When I got home I tried tasting some and it was bitter as the last time. A few hours later I had a tiny bump to see if it worked. It did alright and lasted me a few hours. That night I took another dose which kept me up all night and overall it was quite euphoric and got me a tiny bit horny but not the same as the first time.

Now this is where it gets weird. On Saturday I did a tiny bump in the morning and then a bit of a larger dose on the Saturday afternoon at around 4 pm. A few hours later I did not start to feel well and wanted to crash so off I went to bed at 7 pm. What followed next was my first blown meth psychosis where it was quite intense and I thought I was someone else and that people were outside. Good thing I was reminding myself it was all ok. Eventually I got some sleep.

The following day which was Sunday, I refrained from taking anything until about mid day where I did a tiny bump which then I took more at night both orally and snorting. This time around I did not cop any psychosis or intense hallucinations really.

Now we are onto Monday and the meth now is doing nothing but giving me tiny bursts of energy and no euphoria.

I accept that this could be due to me taking SSRI's as I have been doing this for 9 years. However back when I did do meth about 7 years ago I was 1 year into doing SSRI's and was getting a lot of euphoria. Although at times it was diminishing the same result. However back then I was only using it on a weekend and that would be it.

Has anyone got any suggestions about what I have? Is it maybe bunk meth? Or maybe I have already done so much damage from my times using that I will never get that same experience again?

Tagged by Xorkoth
    substancecode_methamphetamine
    substancecode_meth
    substancecode_amphetamines
    explevel_secondtime
    exptype_neutral
    exptype_difficult
    roacode_nasal
    Last edited by Shadowmeister; 15-10-2018 at 19:15.

2. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    I'm not sure what to think about this... I would like to say your meth is very impure, but then again you experienced psychosis. It's possible it's another substance like one of the pyrovalerones that is known for producing psychosis quite easily but lasts much, much shorter than meth and is a different sort of effect (but definitely a strong stimulant). It's kind of impossible to tell from here though. You could get a test kit and see if the color of the reaction is in line with meth.

Either way sounds like this stuff isn't for you.

3. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeister View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about this... I would like to say your meth is very impure, but then again you experienced psychosis. It's possible it's another substance like one of the pyrovalerones that is known for producing psychosis quite easily but lasts much, much shorter than meth and is a different sort of effect (but definitely a strong stimulant). It's kind of impossible to tell from here though. You could get a test kit and see if the color of the reaction is in line with meth.

Either way sounds like this stuff isn't for you.
    I thought it may be cathinone but who can tell without a kit?

Unfortunately this is what happens when there is a black market and you are the buyer. There is never a guarantee the product will be consistent.

On another note I used some yesterday. It gave me a lot of energy. Just I don't know how to stop myself from having more even though I already have a buzz. This then creates an intoxicating effect like I just want to lay down etc...

4. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    I got some feedback from the person who sold it to me. She said some reported that it did nothing whilst others said it was fine.

It has become less and less effective as I use besides giving me a lot of energy. Yesterday I copped some psychosis too but towards the night felt better. This morning I woke up feeling fine.

Any how I am done with stimulants. Am too old for this crap.

5. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Well my 1 gram in the end lasted me from Friday night till Thursday night.

It appeared that every shard did something different as did the salt which is probably a cathinine. In the end all I was getting was charged energy.

I am staying away from this bunk crap as I know pseudo will never come back.

Now I am hoping with the proper rest and positive eating which I have already been doing my head can recover and the temporary psychosis can go away. Fingers crossed.

6. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Here is a continuation of my trip. Today (Friday) I am in withdrawal and coming to terms what I probably had was a synthetic cathenine.

Some where in the afternoon when I went to get some sushi for late lunch I felt something empoweing in my arms and mouth and was about to iash out for no reason. Maybe it was due to extreme exhaustion as earlier in the day I mowed the lawn and only got 3 hours sleep the night before. I had to quickly get out of there. Driving there I was fine. The whole time in the car I was telling myself you are in control and nothing else is. A few minutes pass and I find a place to park the car and then lay down. This gets boring and I eat a bit and then go to get a drink. Again I go into a establishment and same deal something inside me wants to lash and make a scene. So I leave the gas station without getting a drink and go straight home. I get home and need to calm myself down in bed to not make a scene. Finally sleep off 2 hours and wake up calmer but still amped.

I also have this massive urge to tell my parents I am gay yet I know I am not. These side effects are beyond baffling. Am hoping tonights sleep in the next hour or 2 will do me a lot of good. Will keep you guys posted.

7. Collapse Details

Respectfully noonoo, i read your posts as someone not still dabbling, especially playing with ice?
    Not judging, im not drug free at all. But i just got this feel from your posts before now...

Ice and cathinones are starkly different.
    Cathinones will not last hours at all of a single dose. An hr maybe. It does sound like cut meth but not simply cathinone. Also the desire to dose cathinones are unmistaken compared to meth