Bluelight

Thread: New Blood: Recruiting a Mod for Cannabis Discussion

1. Collapse Details
    New Blood: Recruiting a Mod for Cannabis Discussion 
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television

Unfortunately, thujone has recently stepped down from all modding duties, and I will be departing myself in November. That leaves only PotatoMan as a mod here, and being that he has other duties on BL as well, we see fit to bring on at least one worthy pothead to replace thujone and I.

Desired qualities in a moderator of CD include daily use of cannabis, use of a variety of cannabis products, 1+ hour a day spent on Bluelight, and a never ending desire to help others via harm reduction.

Perks include:
    -my never ending love and respect!
    -we might dose you with a thumbprint of acid surreptitiously and lock arms around you shouting 'Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare!'
    -access to a larger inbox so you can handle petty arguments between other BLers

And much, much more!

If interested in applying, please PM me with:
    -your timezone/location (don't have to be too specific, I understand privacy)
    -time spent per day on BL
    -reasons you think you would make for a great moderator
    -any other details you think might aid me in my decision making

I'm looking for at least one replacement, but two may be considered if I have a large number of good candidates.

Please PM me your application by November 10th so I can have time to make a final decision before I depart.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from y'all!

CG?
    Last edited by Cream Gravy?; 23-10-2018 at 21:21.

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Haven't received any applications yet y'all. You can PM PotatoMan as well if you're interested in the position. CD is not a very difficult place to start as a new mod. The deadline may be extended but my departure will not be, so please, if this is something that interests you, please give us a shout out!

3. Collapse Details

As much as I would like to, I'm not a very stable person, there's probably a 50% chance I'd disappear immediately even if I got the position. Sometimes I just get bored of particular forums for a while.

4. Collapse Details

I really hope one of you regulars steps up for this. CD is usually pretty chill so it's not much to be a mod if you're already here shooting the shit, plus you get the mod perks ... free parking at the vapor lounge ...

5. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Please PM PotatoMan instead of me now if you are interested in applying. I will be stepping down from modding here by the end of the week.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Gravy? View Post
    Please PM PotatoMan instead of me now if you are interested in applying. I will be stepping down from modding here by the end of the week.
    I know you'll still be "around" but I'll miss ya as moderator, if nothing else

7. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    I won't be around for many months at least. Job training is going to keep me off the web till next summer. But I'll try to be around when that's all finished up. Unfortunately, it means I can no longer be a mod here. Maybe someday again, but right now I have more pressing matters

I will miss everyone, and have loved being a mod and member of this community. Keep blazed my friends.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Gravy? View Post
    I won't be around for many months at least. Job training is going to keep me off the web till next summer.
    What the fuck?!

This mf'er just got recruited by the CIA, y'all, look the fuck out.