Bluelight

Thread: What if somebody buys salvia off the internet on a website hosted where it's legal?

1. Collapse Details
    What if somebody buys salvia off the internet on a website hosted where it's legal? 
    like france, for example. Is the police gonna knock on your door? Is somebody gonna care? if somebody just uses crypto currencies to pay what happens?

2. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew ComfortablyNumb95's Avatar
    Or all depends wether it's legal in your own country or not and even then, it's highly unlikely the police is gonna bust you for a few grams of salvia

3. Collapse Details

it's not legal in here, are you sure about that? i know someone who would love to do it

4. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew ComfortablyNumb95's Avatar
    I would honestly risk it if the stealth is good enough, I've ordered plenty of illegal research chemicals with absolutely zero repercussions

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb95 View Post
    I would honestly risk it if the stealth is good enough, I've ordered plenty of illegal research chemicals with absolutely zero repercussions
    Did you use a clearnet web site?

6. Collapse Details

You’re gonna die. Already reported you.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StoneHappyMonday View Post
    You?re gonna die. Already reported you.
    hahahahaha lmao that's literally so funny im totally NOT being sarcastic and shit. Thanks for all the infos man keep it up! care to elaborate?

8. Collapse Details

Why buy it off a clearnet site and risk customs and/or the site getting busted? The darknets not that hard to figure out. Operation Ismene (named after me) resulted from police busting research chemical firms in the US then tracking down people in the UK who had ordered a few mg years ago. Never underestimate how petty and tedious drug police are, they will track you to the ends of the earth and spends thousands of pounds over a few mg.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb95 View Post
    Ive never bought anything off the dark web. Is it safe to deliver to my own address without getting into trouble

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by drogatello View Post
    like france, for example. Is the police gonna knock on your door? Is somebody gonna care? if somebody just uses crypto currencies to pay what happens?
    If you are from the country I think you are from I wouldn't take any risk to be honest...

11. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Have the police where you live, really got nothing better to do with their time than go after people ordering small anounts of strange powders from the Internet?

Almost everyone fairly consistently over-estimates their own probability of getting busted. Even when people are unlucky enough to get their collars felt, it's more often due to something going wrong for them than brilliance on the part of law enforcement.

Which isn't to say you shouldn't have some sort of OpSec, of course .....

12. Collapse Details

What the hell you wanna smoke that for? It is HORRIFIC!!!!

You can by some method(s) I heard from a dog that spoke Chinese make N,N-DMT very easy, it smells like crap & looks like something from outerspace but oh my GOD it works trust me on this one.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BecomingJulie View Post
    Have the police where you live, really got nothing better to do with their time than go after people ordering small anounts of strange powders from the Internet?
    I can answer that categorically(is that spelt right) J:

NO

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FEDOR85 View Post
    Ive never bought anything off the dark web. Is it safe to deliver to my own address without getting into trouble
    Yeah. They can't trace you thru your credit card like on legal sites. Only problem I can see is how many people are selling in Eire - perhaps you would have to order from England but still almost certain to get thru.

15. Collapse Details

You can legally buy salvia and grow it yourself. It is only illegal to sell for human consumption. The plant itself is not illegal. This is true in the UK at least.

It does mean that you can't get potent extracts this way, but you can legally grow the regular salvia plant. It's a type of sage. Many old people grow it in their gardens not even knowing it is psychoactive.

Same deal with poppies. Can't sell pods for human consumption but you can buy seeds and grow them. Even the batshit UK government can't make poppies illegal.

16. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismene2 View Post
    Yeah. They can't trace you thru your credit card like on legal sites. Only problem I can see is how many people are selling in Eire - perhaps you would have to order from England but still almost certain to get thru.
    Just to point out, as I am sure you know, a handful of folks have been busted buying stuff off the naughtyweb. Sites do get taken down, details can be linked to individuals. However, the chances of this happening to any given person are miniscule. Much as with your namesake Operation. The fact that they named the entire investigation after your good self may have been the problem in your particular case

I'd be more worried about posties taking a personal interest in my package (not that I'd blame 'em, mind ) than I would with purchasing matters. Even then I have had packages delivered that stink to high heaven (when it came to weed) that were delivered with nary more than a wink. Have also had packages of powders break open in transit that have arrived re-packaged with apologies from The Mag's Mail stickers plastered all over 'em.

I really wouldn't worry - in the UK at least, can't speak for elsewhere. Worst that happens is you lose your order. Unless some cunt happens to name the nationwide branch of a worldwide investigation into a far, far wider issue after you. You may well be screwed then. Other than that you're probably golden. Imo and all that.

17. Collapse Details

It is rare but the sorting office staff at the Royal Mail do sometimes grass you up if a package stinks of weed. But for pretty much any other drug you're unlikely to have issue with domestic post in the UK unless one of the machines tears it up and there's no stealth. But I have boxes of diazepam literally just put inside a jiffy bag with no stealth at all get through to me with no problems all the time.

It should go without saying though that personal amounts and larger quantities will be treated differently if discovered. My single box of diazzies is much safer to have delivered to my home address than a huge box full of kilos of coke.

18. Collapse Details

Ok, I didn't read your post properly... thought you were talking about another South Europe country from your board name. I don't know how things work in the country that you name as example