Bluelight

Thread: U.S. - Marijuana grow house wins legal battle that could have impacted industry

1. Collapse Details
    U.S. - Marijuana grow house wins legal battle that could have impacted industry 
    Drugs in the Media
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Weed
    Marijuana grow house wins legal battle that potentially could have impacted industry
    Vicente Arenas
    FOX31 KVDR
    October 31st, 2018

DENVER -- The owner of a marijuana grow house has won a court battle to stay in business after being sued by neighbors claiming the smell of weed was too much to handle.

The showdown took place at the federal courthouse in Denver.

The owners of a horse ranch in Pueblo County were going after a grow house they say not only smelled bad, but was hurting the value of their property.

The federal jury sided with Canna Craft Grow House in Rye about 30 miles southwest of Pueblo.

The owners of Meadows Legacy Horse Ranch a quarter-mile away sued, claiming noxious odors were too much to handle.
    Read the full story here.

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    My hopes are blighted, my heart is broken, my life a burden, everything around me is sad and mournful; earth has become distasteful to me, and human voices distract me. It is mercy to let me die, for if I live I shall lose my reason and become mad.
    YES!

It’s proven humans can’t detect pot amongst similar smelling plants while dogs can. Excellent ruling.