Bluelight

Thread: The official 2003 UK+Europe Bl meetup, bham, fri 24th oct

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Collapse Details

oh how much fun was that . . .

i've just got back to uni and had to sit through 2 hours of linguistics lectures . . . bear in mind that after all you lot left RR, Medi and I decided it'd be a good idea to do acid (on top of shrooms and ket) at 4 yesterday afternoon . . .

some people never learn . . .

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I thought there was no K except for a tiny amount that RR said wouldn't even phase him?

Still, the day after shrooms, K and acid sitting in lectures would drive me nuts

3. Collapse Details

there was about 1 RR line, so Medi and I split it in 2 . . .

4. Collapse Details

I bet they went on a mission to find some, correct?

Edit: maybe not

5. Collapse Details

I have a sore throat too! Damnit, and I just thought it was because of all the shouting I was doing.

6. Collapse Details

Who's got all the pictures?

SA got a few, but there must be more.

7. Collapse Details

Please forward to me if anyone gets them. Someone must have them there seemed to be loads of cameras going off when i was djing.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Treacle took a fair few but I think he had a normal camera. Rock_Lobster had a digi-cam, as did Nursey I think but that vanished mid morning. Did it turn up in the end?

9. Collapse Details

I made it back!
    I'm finally back at uni!
    w00t!

amazing weekend guys, I'm not entirely sure I've been on so much at once

10. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Quality weekend I'll sort the photos out for the end of the week (I counted about 30 or 40 of em when my batteries gave up - feat. some seriously spooned looking people ) got to shrink them all down and stuff when I've got a moment (any preferences on where we should post them?)

Big gold star for Hijinx for being a top host - sterling effort!

Lovely to see all you funky people who I had the pleasure of meeting and gurning at look forward to doing it again sometime

<d> x

11. Collapse Details

Starting to feel normal again today.

Had 100 degree fever and was coughing up blood and being sick last night.

nice ha, well atleast I wasn't the on;y one to get ill.

12. Collapse Details
    edited by medi57 
    Smile
    Hey we had some photos but you'll have to wait a week for us to get back from Spain. Nursey will hopefully have hers ready sooner.

Dan.. um.. I was the person who just incriminated my self on a public message board. sorry! Hope both he and your car were ok.

And Charlie Chalk! The only person to come who gave absolutely no hint that they were going to It was great meeting you - and that friend of yours was really lovely.

I had to log on one last time before I left to mention that the manager of the bar said we were the most lovely, friendly, polite group of people he's ever seen and he'd have us back no problems at all. I know this isn't in keeping with the hard livin', drug takin' image we'd like to have of ourselves but I was so thrilled.. probably comes from having to take kiddies on group excursions and mind their behaviour *grin*. You guys were wonderful *hugs*.

As to the money owed to that club guy.. well, he hasn't called me yet and I haven't been able to get onto the security company he told me they hire from - their only phone number seems to be a fax. This may be karma for him trying to raise the price - originally he said 5, then put it up to 7 per head then 2 days before tried to get us to agree to 10, the cheeky bastard.

On a side note, I have resigned from events - nothing to do with the WMJ, just that I'm going away and then when I come back I'll be super busy winding things up here, travelling etc.. then I'll be back to Oz.

Thanks again to everyone.. I hope I get to see msot of you at elast one more time before I go!

13. Collapse Details

^^^Hope I see you before you go! I took pictures with a normal camera so when it gets used up/developed/scanned then you will see pics I reckon anyone else should put pics in europe discussion 'cos it's confusing looking the through events and the galleries for pics. What do others think?

14. Collapse Details

If needed I can create a static gallery for the meetup somewhere. If people want to send me their pics I'll make a thumbnail page nice enough for 56k's. What do people think.

15. Collapse Details

People think yay.

16. Collapse Details

yes! they do!

17. Collapse Details

Ok cool, well chr1@crew.bluelight.ru will do fine for emailing me with pics.

18. Collapse Details

Yes indeedy I had a digicam full of pics ... chr15 I'll mail em onto you tommorro if thats alright !

19. Collapse Details

if anyone could email photos to me at dan@sensi-tize.com so i can put on my website please

20. Collapse Details

Talk to chr1.5 he'll collect all the photos and put them on a public server.

21. Collapse Details

Send them, I want to see more ... had such a wikkid time

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This is my first day back at work since the weekend as i've been off with a bad cold.
    Thanks to everyone for making my evening so memorable (or not!).
    I'd really love to see all the photos cause I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYONE'S NAME!!!!!

23. Collapse Details

Ha! i hadn't seen this!! Thank you everyone again, for a wicked wicked night!!!

pics, pics, pics...please!!??!?!?!?

xxx

24. Collapse Details

Ours will be around soon.. got to get a card reader that works.

Have emailed my bank details around. if you want to chip in and haven't got them let me know.

Desperate, btw, to see that pic of Chr and JB.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314