Bluelight

Thread: Does cbd flower taste nice

1. Collapse Details
    Does cbd flower taste nice 
    I really like the taste of buds like most people
    but I sometimes get a paranpoid high or shitty feeling if im not high on opiates
    but I chain smoke and always want a bit of weed in thee to make it taste better in a spliff.I
    I Usuually smoke bongs but making me feel ill probs the bacca im mixing it with?
    Does cbd flower actually taste nice but then again its near enough same price as thc bud and I am using the oil and a vape.

2. Collapse Details

If it's grown well it can, but my understanding is most CBD flower is from hemp so it's grown in bulk and without much thought for flavor or smoking experience. Most of the strains we smoke today are products of human-guided hybridization, so if a hemp grower wanted to spend the time growing and breeding a tasty strain I'm sure they could do it.

3. Collapse Details

Wow, that is one hard-to-follow post there, man.

4. Collapse Details

Yes it can, but it depends upon the strain, type, and how it was grown. A friend of mine in a state where herb is legal smoked some pure CBD bud and said how it tasted exactly like well grown herb with THC and was earthy and fruity, but did not make him anxious or paranoid, and it relaxed him and took away all anxiety.

5. Collapse Details

Depends on the strain, I grow a lot of high CBD strains and find there are some that are pretty tasty and others not so much. I think the tastiest ones I've tried were CBD OG, Cannatonic, CBD Skunk Haze, and Dancehall.

6. Collapse Details

Good CBD bud is just about the same as real bud. Given, most of it is very earthy. You don't find super fruity or light strains.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by effingcustie View Post
    Depends on the strain, I grow a lot of high CBD strains and find there are some that are pretty tasty and others not so much. I think the tastiest ones I've tried were CBD OG, Cannatonic, CBD Skunk Haze, and Dancehall.
    Lol if you're growing bad tasting high cbd weed, it's not the weed's fault...

8. Collapse Details

Having experience with over 1000 different strains grown at top shelf I can honestly say that this comes down to opinion.

CBD strains do tend to have a more earthy taste as others have said, and I find that the drug itself taste like cherry. I like most of what I have tried but it's not for everyone.

The only strains that I avoid due to taste happen to be THC dominant, and has nothing to do with how well they are grown. Namely, anything with Cheese (I know, unpopular opinion) as well as grapefruit I stay away from because the taste is bad to me. Yes, I am a pot snob.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by The Network View Post
    Lol if you're growing bad tasting high cbd weed, it's not the weed's fault...
    have you ever grown your own cannabis? the variety definitely has an influence on the terpene profile hence the taste, as well as the flower structure.

in europe, when it comes to legal <0.3% thc cannabis, most of the approved cultivars are lacking in that regard, because they have been selected for industrial purposes (seed, fiber) and not for marijuana production.