Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: HALLOWEEN NIGHT: LUNATARIUM (NYC) "AFRAID OF THE DARK ?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    looks like i may show up to this one.....always wanted to check out the lunatarium. and on halloween, should be very fitting.

if any of you wanna meet up im def down. wanna meet some of u bl junkies. ^_^

2. Collapse Details
    meet up?? 
    Bluelighter
    i see some people wanna meetup at this event....any time or place in mind?

3. Collapse Details

Brooklyn's birthday...I'm gonna be there. (Happy fucking 21st birthday) I love you starscape crew!

4. Collapse Details

HOLAAAA .. gonna be my 21st b-day prty also - .. mines on the 4th of nov. but yeeee knowwwwwwwwwww. GET YER TIX IN ADVANCE. IT IS ADVANCE ONLY -- seee ya sooooooooonnn. 10 more days ... awww shitttttttttttttttTTTTT

5. Collapse Details

why is it advance only?

6. Collapse Details

cause the venue can only fit so many people , and we might reach max capacity with the amount of pre sale tickets sold so far. we have had an unbelivable response for this show. We will determine the amount of pre sales sold in total the night of, subtract that # from the max capacity of the venue and that will be the amount of general admission tix made available. if we reach max capacity with the # of presales sold which at this point is very possible it seems, then there will be advance only. it is like it sais on the flyer. Advance Only - Tickets will be more during the event. Basically we dont want to sell a shit load of tickets more then the capacity of the venue, and have ticket holders not able to get in due to capacity limits of the lunatarium. :-) With this method everyone who buys a ticket is guaranteed entrance as well and everyone is happy --

7. Collapse Details

So it's NOT andvance only... you would just LIKE for every one to buy their tickets in advance.

8. Collapse Details

with the amount of tickets we have sold so far it looks like its gonna be Advance Only -

we're doing this as a safty precaution as to not overcrowd the party. would you rather us be shady and sell madd tickets and have some kids that even did buy tickets not be able toget in? das not wat we're about.

Quality Not Quanity.

- D.A.N.K. -
    www.funkyelement.com

9. Collapse Details

Welp, I hope there's fuckin tickets left when I finally have money to order mine on Friday. I know a bazillion people going to this, and *a lot* of them are sitting on their asses waiting to buy tickets... I have nothing short of lazy friends it's alarming.

10. Collapse Details

Happy 21st to you too xxdjdankxx!!

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i can fuckin wait!!! yoooo dank we gots to make sure we have the BOMB ASS birthday!!!!!! thanks amy... of course your ass is going to be there!! i cant wait to break it down alll night.... i am actually thinking about goin to the party in mass the next day tooo if i find a ride.... make the whole fuckin weekend a celebration!!yayayayayaya

12. Collapse Details
    werd 
    thats the week of my birthday to 21st i will bring this one in with a bang fo sho!!!

13. Collapse Details

I'll be at this party. I've been wanting to check out the Lunatarium for a while now. By the way, what is the capacity? Also, what's the best way to get to the venue from Grand Central Station? Could I take the F Train from there? I'm not too familiar with the subway system in NYC.

14. Collapse Details

^^^^
    Take the F to York St and make a right at Jay St. and walk down to John St. or from the A/C at High St. Walk down Washington St., make a right on Front St and a left on Jay St. and walk down to John St.

I'll be at this party w/ DazzleDawn, I went and bought a costume tonite!

15. Collapse Details

Okay... I just finished ordering our tickets! We're all set!

Hey! What did you decide to go as? I'm rethinking the whole cop thing and may pick up another costume tonight.

16. Collapse Details

I went to go get a silly maid costume and i was gonna rock it w/ some doc martin's and a dead face... BUT i found these AWESOME camoflauge faerie wings! so i picked those up instead, im gonna wear a little black skirt, some fishnets, my docs, and a simple black tank. they're orange, green, brown, and black.

17. Collapse Details

camo faerie wings? you better take pictures!

18. Collapse Details

oh girl that sounds wicked. Mook and I got costumes that match together... corny couples shit ya know?

19. Collapse Details

awww... I cant wait... Mike and I are real excited!

20. Collapse Details

wait .. you guys are opening up the big room that they closed off for this? BTW... happy b-day to all of you people...

21. Collapse Details

yeah happy b-day to everyone celebrating that night (br00klyn, xxdjdankxx, etc.)
    I'm so sad I won't be able to make this party to us dancing our asses-off again br00klyn, but I'm doing an event w/ Lonnie that same night, plus also I'm going to another party (finally TIESTO **drools**) the very next night and they're both in my area.
    but anyways check you PM it explains it all
    well, everyone have crazy fun that goes

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^ what!! jeez you always got something going on... anyways i replied to you pm... i hope i did some change of mind... i mean come on... so many bdays to celebrate!! hehe =)~

23. Collapse Details
    dressing up? 
    Bluelighter
    is everyone dressing up? i was thinking about it, but i decided not to.....anyone else not dressing up?

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'll be there... unfortunately a friend of mine won't get paid til the day of and doesn't want to waste the money on getting there just to be turned away...

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lots of October babies. It's my birthday today, so I'll be celebrating it at this party as well. Happy birthday everyone!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast