Thread: Endurance Boosting for Martial Arts

Greenlighter

Flame Endurance Boosting for Martial Arts

First time I've really asked when it comes to sport doping, I am looking for something that'll improve and boost my endurance for martial arts seminars lasting 6-9 hours of intensive training.

I can't risk anything that'll make me uncoordinated especially as we use weaponry. As well as that I can't use Adderall while I focus up, isn't safe to bump while training because it pushed my BPM to unhealthy levels to train under.

As far as stims you could try something like vyvanse with a slower release and a much lower d-amp equivalent. Modafanil would be a potential as well.

I've really liked high dose beta alanine for endurance although it seems to take about 2 weeks for me to see the full effects.

Obviously stuff like epo and hormones as well but not sure if you're wanting to go that route.

Bluelighter
    Creatine and beta alanine are your friends. Creatine can be a problem if you are trying to stay in a weight class though.

Capsule remain and improve stamina

afaik: GABA (not GABA-pentine) holds the gain from muscle training longer intact ---also, don't do body building lifestyle; instead do powertraining+fitness lifestyle