Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidtek View Post
    After taking a load of z-drugs I went into blackout, got into my 4x4 and drove to the local Chinese takeaway, left the truck running in the middle of the road, door open, went into the takeaway and proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. I'm lucky that I never killed anyone and that instead of phoning the police they took my mobile out of my pocket and phoned my mother instead, needless to say she made me feel worse than the police ever would have been able to
    That's quite extreme.

I remember many, many years back in my first ever job after uni, before I fucked everything off to join the army...

I had this little Ford Fiesta (my first car) and was driving home through rush hour through the Tyne Tunnel which is always a joy at around 5:15pm.. Anyway I'd taken 2 or 3 co-proximal (anyone rememeber them?) for a bad back...not even abusing them, but on the way home they hit me like a ton of bricks (dextropropoxyphene was a weird one like that...probs why they ended up banning it) and could barely see the road ahead of me...then it started to snow..like a fucking blizzard. I had to pull over in a layby for nearly an hour while they wore off a bit and my sight cane back properly. Then a rozzer spots me, and pulls over next to me to see what's up. I mumbled something about the bad weather and he asks me where I live and turns out he was heading back to the local pig station which was near my house. So he says "just follow behind me mate, I'll get you home" and I could hardly say no, I'm waiting for my drugs to wear off, so I had to follow the cunt all the way home.

Not a very impressive story I know, but it's the best I've got really.

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypse_when View Post
    I think you do a decent job actually Stee.

It's the rest if them who are shit tbh..

Especially FUBAR

The cunt

Fuck you!!

Wankstain...

Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Fuck you!!

Wankstain...
    Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

Now fuck off...

You cunt.

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

Now fuck off...

You cunt.
    Meh!

Cunt!!!

Meh!

Cunt!!!

Ĺisten here cunt, I don't care where you go. You can fack off to Tibet, and I shall have men, nutters, from Parkhurst, dressed in Yeti suits, up Everest with meat cleavers, ready to chop your tarty fackin' legs off.

Now fuck off...

You fucking prat..

You fucking cunt!!

Edit... From 4:06

https://youtu.be/kDKiQfBs9lo
    Last edited by apocalypse_when; 19-12-2018 at 21:04.

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    It's bad enough that you should insult me so, but to rub salt in the wound by trolling me with fuckin Star Wars videos - albeit rather amusingly overdubbed - is below the fuckin belt pal..!!

It's bad enough that you should insult me so, but to rub salt in the wound by trolling me with fuckin Star Wars videos - albeit rather amusingly overdubbed - is below the fuckin belt pal..!!
    But you know I loves ya really though.

You cunt

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Shit on it..!

https://youtu.be/BekwAtZjExc

(According to my kids, I am that guy...)
    Last edited by F.U.B.A.R.; 19-12-2018 at 22:07.

Shit on it..!

Is that what you said to the missus that time you broke your cock after nailing her for hours on 3fpm?

"Shit on it"

And more to the point, did she oblige? (i.e. did she shit on it?)

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Is that what you said to the missus that time you broke your cock after nailing her for hours on 3fpm?

"Shit on it"

Nah mate. That's what I said to the missus when I accidentally took her up the wrong 'un (true story).

When I broke me cock, it was more like "OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THERES FUCKIN BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKIN COCK, WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK.. "

Nah mate. That's what I said to the missus when I accidentally took her up the wrong 'un (true story).

When I broke me cock, it was more like "OH MY FUCKIN GOD, THERES FUCKIN BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKIN COCK, WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK.. "
    Know the feeling... I broke mine once too. Ever had the missus bounce too aggressively on top, you then slip put and she comes crashing down on top of the now dislodged FUBAR junior? (I mean yours btw, I don't call mine FUBAR junior)

I didn't snap me banjo though, actually ripped me foreskin half away and have had to have the chop since then.

I think you do a decent job actually Stee.

It's the rest if them who are shit tbh..

Especially FUBAR

The cunt
    Man I cant stand that guy...

Meh!

Cunt!!!

Bang him out F.U.B.A.R

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    Shit on it..!

That makes two of us... Are we auld cunts or are they just young cunts?

Also, it's bloody boiling in here!!!

"Shit on it"

Not one of my stories but I'll borrow it for the purposes of this thread... And it's not much of a story tbh. The cliff notes are don't take her up the wrong 'un unawares when she's in opiate w/d. Whilst this particular event is not direct personal experience I do have a few similar ones... only less vivid in my mind somehow cos this particular variant was seen by many of us walking up the road with the shitten mattress between 'em

PS: No, no nobody ever did find out why exactly they walked the beshatted thing up the road for all to see but... "cos drugs" is the presumed answer

Beastmaster
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    That makes two of us... Are we auld cunts or are they just young cunts?

Also, it's bloody boiling in here!!!
    Heheh, a bit of both I think Shambo.

It doesn't help that I share the same name as that guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post

Not one of my stories but I'll borrow it for the purposes of this thread... And it's not much of a story tbh. The cliff notes are don't take her up the wrong 'un unawares when she's in opiate w/d. Whilst this particular event is not direct personal experience I do have a few similar ones... only less vivid in my mind somehow cos this particular variant was seen by many of us walking up the road with the shitten mattress between 'em

PS: No, no nobody ever did find out why exactly they walked the beshatted thing up the road for all to see but... "cos drugs" is the presumed answer
    Oh dear, that is nasty...

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    ... and the resale value was German at best...

Germany mostly, US sometimes, Australia every now and then
    Limpet's story (& love of chemistry, I'd totally feel the same if I had all knowledge btw) really entertained me.

I generally don't get very fucked up, but my first time on acid, it kicked in right after I'd had sex with my BF. I walked out into my uni dorm hallway naked & cum dripped down my leg while I was talking to one of the judgemental bitches who loved to gossip about me. Then my BF wanted to go hang out with his friend (we were both tripping but he was very experienced & not nearly as fucked up) in another dorm. I refused to put on clothing (I was raised by nudists, so...) though he eventually convinced to wear a very short raincoat that only partly covered my ass but at least covered my front bits, since it was drizzling & apparently I considered that reasonable logic. That's all I wore the entire trip, as much as my BF could keep it on me. Whilst amongst his fraternity friends. I think I consented to wear a strange diaper-skirt made of toilet paper at one point, but it's all a bit fuzzy now.

I almost participated in an orgy while on coke + alcohol but I wasn't quite high enough. I was really upset the next day bc one guy was ridiculously hot & we only got to making out, & I never got his number.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234