Thread: Espranor

Greenlighter

Espranor

Has anyone had any experience with this recreational. I normally use subs are they basically the same. Just wondering.

Hi i am after info on this drug As i was on subs But now i am on these Espranor You just put them on your tongue But the 8mil take time to desolve I was thinking Will they go under your tongue Will it still work The same I can not see why not Let me know if you can find out Thanks

Hi guys, as long as we're on the subject of espranor, has anyone found a way to save these? Am getting switched tomorrow, dunno if they check it's definitely dissolved yet, but if not, I was thinking maybe hiding a bottle cap between my teeth and cheek and dropping them in it

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by deadsi View Post
    Hi guys, as long as we're on the subject of espranor, has anyone found a way to save these? Am getting switched tomorrow, dunno if they check it's definitely dissolved yet, but if not, I was thinking maybe hiding a bottle cap between my teeth and cheek and dropping them in it
    Sorry, but we can't help you with that

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinerkiffer View Post
    Sorry, but we can't help you with that
    Yup. Unfortunately we're not about this sort of thing, but no harm done man.