Thread: Nonbenzodiazepines

Nonbenzodiazepines

Are there any RCs of Nonbenzodiazepines? I really would like to find some, or at least any RCs that work similarly.
    I know there are medicines that aren't structurally similar at all to Benzodiazepines, yet still produce the same effects. What are some of those that I can order online?

Quote Originally Posted by Blirna View Post
    Are there any RCs of Nonbenzodiazepines? I really would like to find some, or at least any RCs that work similarly.
    I know there are medicines that aren't structurally similar at all to Benzodiazepines, yet still produce the same effects. What are some of those that I can order online?
    Are you talking about RCs that produce the same effects as benzodiazepines or RCs that produce effects similar to Z-drugs like zolpidem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Deeds View Post
    Are you talking about RCs that produce the same effects as benzodiazepines or RCs that produce effects similar to Z-drugs like zolpidem?
    Both, as long as the chemical structures are different from Benzodiazepines. I can't take any Benzos or structurally similar chemicals, which is why I asked about Nonbenzodiazepines. If there are other chemicals with similar effects, then those are welcome, too.
    Last edited by Blirna; 16-12-2018 at 23:40.

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Sourcing is against the rules and this is pretty much a "what should I take" thread, which is against the rules too. Please read the forum guidelines.
    Closed