• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PHiP Thread

Did you ever try it (the a-phip). I found it kind of 🥱. I know what I have is legit too, it tested as a-phip via GCMS.
It never showed up. It's likely to have been stolen from my porch. I live in a horrible neighborhood. I've had other packages stolen.

I really need a PO box.

Got another batch of this stuff recently. Seems to be a different batch, or maybe more/different cut was used? The last batch appeared darker in color as this is a bit lighter. It doesn't seem to be as potent by weight as my first batch, but admittedly I'm just being lazy and am comfortable enough with the effects of these chemicals to not be too worried about weighing my doses, depending on the ROA.

Only issues I'm having are with the ROA. Nasal is strong, but it burns like the Dickens after a bit and your nose just gets very obviously clogged around anyone you're around, especially considering the redosing. Really only after the first bump of the day do you get that really solid euphoria and sociability. After that it just kinda becomes a chore and your sinuses just get wrecked

Vaping I've found semi wasteful, as I feel like some of it inevitably gets burnt and it's difficult get the perfect temperature needed. But still, when you get that good hit it can still smack you like a train. I have read others say tin foil worked best for aphp, so this might be similar but I haven't tried yet. In fact I have only used foil for vaping once, so I'm not really good with that technique either. I reckon I could just do a proper vape cartridges, but I neither have a regular vaping apparatus or know exactly how to custom make the .510 threads.

I am probably going to skip the plugging route, as it's fairly caustic so would probably hurt. I really have to force myself to not get any rigs, because ya know that'd be a quick way to fuck up everything, but I of course still desire that mad pv rush that I believe this compound is capable of providing.

So, essentially, I am hoping to be able to take maybe larger doses in wider gaps of time, preferably just 2-3 times a day, so I can conserve my Vyvanse. Tomorrow AM I'll probably skip my vyvanse dose and just try to eat it straight see how that works out. I had been snorting like 30-40mg bumps of the first batch, so I'm thinking with oral I'd like to go with maybe 50-60, see how much pep that puts in my step.

If oral dosing can provide a proper amount of lasting euphoria, without the debilitating and obvious physical side effects that comes with harder hitting routes, it might be perfect, and who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to regulate my usage, and be able to enjoy it powerfully without the constant redosing and sketchness.

People seem to automatically gravitate towards snorting/vaping/injecting new substances without even attempting oral, which is understandable because we want the bang for our buck and most of us are seasoned enough to know what we like, but most substances are made simply to be ingested, and any other method beyond that is infinitely more damaging in the long run.

Of course this is all just wishful thinking on my part, and who knows what will actually become of these grams due to how they are typically ritualistically consumed, which is of course part the process.

I'll let ya know how tmrw works out and what I find. My goal is to basically just make sure I sleep some every night and keep myself hydrated, which is advice all should receive regarding these cathinones and drugs in general.

Oh, and it apparently it makes you write fucking walls of texts and talk/talk/talk, gobble/gobble/gobble. But I want to be able to enjoy this substance without all of the negatives, and I'm thinking my best shot is to go with oral.

But damn it, it's my euphoria, and I WANT it NOW!!!

Call JG BentTwerkk 877-CASHmeoutside,how bout DAT??

Once I had the problem of getting into withdrawal with this compound after many hours of constantly vaping this. For some hours I got an icky feeling in the chest that only stopped after redosing. I also had a really bad hangover from vaping it once, this too went away after redosing.

best roa is vaped with some benzos on board, euphoria is even higher as with mefedron, plus this great taste of the pyrrolidino ketones when exhaling.

Once I had the problem of getting into withdrawal with this compound after many hours of constantly vaping this. For some hours I got an icky feeling in the chest that only stopped after redosing. I also had a really bad hangover from vaping it once, this too went away after redosing.
Yeah, with my use of these compounds I've found they can have some annoying anxiety type side effects, which when twisted into the compulsive redosing and hyper awareness, can create a very strange state. But imo they are not all bad, and I think there is a way to enjoy these compounds semi responsibly, I just haven't gotten it down to a perfect science yet.

I have yet to perfect the best way to consume. Honestly, I took 60mg Orally at 730am, and 80mg orally at 930. Definitely some smooth rolling euphoria and bubbly feelings without making you too scatter brained. I think I prefer it to nasal. You simply can't get enough nasally to make it worth all the congestion and burnt up sinuses.

Is that Woah Vickie??
Woah Vicksie u so fine,
U so fine you mint in my mind
Woah vicksies (good vapor rub is hard to come by)

Yeah, so for today with this I took one more oral dose later in the evening, another 60mg. It still wasn't super edgy and I was chill enough, but the 200mg in total over the course of the day certainly dragged some more side effects into the experience, I was also supplemented with some bromazolam. So yeah, I think a better schedule for oral consumption (just for me personally good lord I have a tolerance start smaller than this, I am just being truthful with what I've experienced) would be like 50mg once and then maybe redose another 50 3-5 hours later, for some smooth lasting energy and mood boost. I didn't get dreadful side effects with those doses, but they were starting to get unpleasant towards the end I got antsy.

It really does kinda feel like a bit of the rush of aphp with a lot less sinister edge. Maybe I just have better parachutes now than I did back then and have better control over myself. But, as usual, I still kinda fell into the whole, well let me just get one good toot mentality. I had broken my oil burner but had picked up kinda like a dab wand, like maybe something you could do a hot rail of meth with. So I figured I'd give it a shot at 40mg and yep, kicked me right in the tits pretty good. Urge to redose wasn't terrible, but in the name of science I waited an hour and did another 50mg hot rail. It wasn't as good as the first but still nice, so I think you definitely need to have a little more time period in between vaping doses of you want to maximize the rush, like at least two hours. Goes down a lot smoother than snorting it straight, but it still does wreak some havoc and loosen up all your sinuses.

And for what I planned as my last dose, I set it up the same way as the hot rail, but instead just trying to inhale. Didn't seem to work as well and it mostly just got sucked up into the tube (this is the method I had used when I first acquired this thing and figured it was bunk til I realized you could hot rail it). It still collects residue on the end of the tube that you can get some hits from after the main event, but again, easy to burn and it's weird angles you gotta do. Kind of unorthodox honestly buts it's been working for me.

Definitely just want to heat the end of the wand for 45 seconds to a minute. I think I may have made it too hot on my last one which may have been why it was lackluster.

Anyway, I'm really just dicking about playing around with this shit, it doesn't take itself as seriously as some of the other ones, but I haven't been going days on end with no sleep so I'm sure it's got a real super duper bad side like all the rest.

Tread lightly, these are just my findings but hey, I enjoy it enough, stay safe out there and definitely start with much smaller doses than I have listed here, as I have a lot of experience with these compounds.

Beefed up the OP of this thread to include the formal chemical name and a short blurb I pulled from Wikipedia. Will also take the chance to post some more of my thoughts on this, which I had posted elsewhere.

The tl;dr version of my summary after going through nearly 10 grams of the stuff over the past couple months, the hot rail is the way to go as far as ROA is concerned, if you're pursuing a rush, for me anyway. Honestly, the only other ROA worth pursuing was oral, as I found it's a little more functional, motivating, and longer lasting. Regular Vaping & snorting work alright too, but each have their own drawback and I think with the hot rail you get the best of those two ROAs without the drawback.

Anyway here is the long winded bit I wrote up about it recently:

Just replying to myself here in regards to vaping aphip and updating my opinion on it for anyone interested.

I realized I had a decent little pile hanging around after finishing my last bag a few days ago stuck to various paraphernalia and such from scraping a couple things and surfaces...

And yeah it was about enough for two doses. I did them like a hot rail off of a glass surface, and holy frijole, I think that might be the best way to do this shit, for me anyway. It's superior to snorting raw as it doesn't trash your sinuses as much, and there's not as much burnt product and fuckery you have to deal with trying to vape it. Just instantaneous powerful dopamine rush, kinda combines the best parts of snorting and vaping while being more efficient

And the cool thing with this one as far as pyro's go, if you ingest enough to get a good rush, I mean it's just a powerful short lived euphoria that slowly fades with not much of a bad comedown. It doesn't induce immediate paranoia and dysphoria like some other pyro's tend to do. I mean, of course I still have some minor cravings, but it's not like taking those two hits sent me into carpet surfing mode and I'm now disregarding my entire life.

That could be completely subjective though and just relate to me having better self control than I have in past, so take it with a grain of salt.

And I'm sure with enough prolonged consumption it can take you to just as dark of places as the other pv's... I've managed to basically get sleep every single night even when using it regularly.

But that's just my experience with it anyway, but I thought I'd relay so that others might get an idea of what it is their dealing with if they happen to stumble upon it

I’m hearing a lot of conflicting things about this compound. Some say it’s great while others not so much. My last experience with pyros was with a-pvp years ago and before that I had a love affair with MDPV. Ah there’s not many drugs that effected me like MDPV besides MXE. I still mourn their loss to this day.

Anyways I’m thinking of grabbing a gram of this stuff to try it out. Should I go for it or is it not worth it?

I’m hearing a lot of conflicting things about this compound. Some say it’s great while others not so much. My last experience with pyros was with a-pvp years ago and before that I had a love affair with MDPV. Ah there’s not many drugs that effected me like MDPV besides MXE. I still mourn their loss to this day.

Anyways I’m thinking of grabbing a gram of this stuff to try it out. Should I go for it or is it not worth it?

It is cheap enough where trying it would be harmless in that regard, but it is nothing like a-pvp or MDPV. Not much euphoria to it at all. Best I found was vaped.

It is cheap enough where trying it would be harmless in that regard, but it is nothing like a-pvp or MDPV. Not much euphoria to it at all. Best I found was vaped.
Yeah with this one source I have to pay a certain amount on an order to have it sent and what I really want is 3-fl-pcp, but Seeing how I haven’t tried it yet I don’t want to order a large amount, so I’m gonna split the difference and buy a g of a-pihp.

Probably a dumb question given the nature of pyros but is this one functional if take orally? I damn well know it won’t be when vaped.

Yeah with this one source I have to pay a certain amount on an order to have it sent and what I really want is 3-fl-pcp, but Seeing how I haven’t tried it yet I don’t want to order a large amount, so I’m gonna split the difference and buy a g of a-pihp.

Probably a dumb question given the nature of pyros but is this one functional if take orally? I damn well know it won’t be when vaped.
I think I've had a better experience than others have with the stuff. I found it comparable for the most part to aphp. Maybe not quite as wickedly euphoric as that one or apvp or mdpv, but it was pretty good in its own right. I went through nearly ten grams of the stuff in a couple month period.

I used it orally fairly regularly, which again is different than alot of people's experience. I wouldn't say it's particularly functional, but it is moreso than taking it nasally, vaped, or injected.

Well 3F-PCP is certainly worthwhile in my opinion (if there was such a thing as a functional dissociative it would be 3F-PCP).

As far as a-PHiP, I never tried it orally but intranasal wasn't particularly dysfunctional. Wouldn't call it especially functional either though. It is just too "fuzzy" feeling, sort of unfocused and spacey.

Most of the related compounds (pyrro ring containing synthetic cathinones) aren't functional stimulants, with the notable exception of a-PCyP.

I get the sense a-PHiP might share some of the anticholinergic properties of its relative a-PVP, which adds to the fuzziness of it, and also perhaps paranoia at high sustained doses. I vaped a fairly large quantity (perhaps 300mg) of high quality a-PHiP over the course of maybe 4 hours and I noticed the distinct emergence of prodromal stimulant psychosis symptoms.

Well 3F-PCP is certainly worthwhile in my opinion (if there was such a thing as a functional dissociative it would be 3F-PCP).

As far as a-PHiP, I never tried it orally but intranasal wasn't particularly dysfunctional. Wouldn't call it especially functional either though. It is just too "fuzzy" feeling, sort of unfocused and spacey.

Most of the related compounds (pyrrolidinyl ring containing synthetic cathinones) aren't functional stimulants, with the notable exception of a-PCyP.

I get the sense a-PHiP might share some of the anticholinergic properties of its relative a-PVP, which adds to the fuzziness of it, and also perhaps paranoia at high sustained doses. I vaped a fairly large quantity (perhaps 300mg) of high quality a-PHiP over the course of maybe 4 hours and I noticed the distinct emergence of prodromal stimulant psychosis symptoms.
Had a terrrible reaction to a-pcyp. When vaping the smoke that came into contact with my face was, let’s just say, corrosive. My skin was red and began to peel off and it didn’t even feel particularly good. Furthermore, I tried it orally and got horribly ill. Not sure if it was bad product or what but never getting that one again.

If it’s more like a-php then I’m game because I actually enjoyed that compound.

Don’t want to get too far off topic, but is 3-fl-pcp more recreational as opposed to functional at higher doses? 3-meo-pcp was fairly functional, but somewhat cold and clinical and at higher doses just flat out uncomfortable from the over stimulation accompanied by other odd effects.

Apihp is my favourite pyro (out of mdpv,mdphp,apihp and ad2pv)

Vaped correctly in an oil burner gives a fairly intense euphoric rush, the first key is melting the powder withou burning it, I do this by crushing and compacting the pile onto the inside of the pipe using a wooden chopstick, if I don't do this some of it burns before it's all melted, the second is rolling the pipe not only side to side but also backwards and forwards this causes the pipe to fill with really dense vapour, getting completely full lungs of this dense vapour produces a rush as good as any I've had from mdpv/aphp

Apihp seems lacking the anticholinergic effects of aphp

Apihp is my favourite pyro (out of mdpv,mdphp,apihp and ad2pv)

Vaped correctly in an oil burner gives a fairly intense euphoric rush, the first key is melting the powder withou burning it, I do this by crushing and compacting the pile onto the inside of the pipe using a wooden chopstick, if I don't do this some of it burns before it's all melted, the second is rolling the pipe not only side to side but also backwards and forwards this causes the pipe to fill with really dense vapour, getting completely full lungs of this dense vapour produces a rush as good as any I've had from mdpv/aphp

Apihp seems lacking the anticholinergic effects of aphp

I have 1.5g of this coming tomorrow and can't leave the house because of house arrest so I had to make a make-shift lightbulb to vaporize this with.

So what your saying is this, grind it down to a powder and use my lightbulb surface area and spread it around in there then start lighting and when vapor builds enough like a thick cloud, hold the choke I made on my bottle cap down and inhale deeply and hold it in right? This is a question for the best rush possible, thanks!

I have 1.5g of this coming tomorrow and can't leave the house because of house arrest so I had to make a make-shift lightbulb to vaporize this with.

So what your saying is this, grind it down to a powder and use my lightbulb surface area and spread it around in there then start lighting and when vapor builds enough like a thick cloud, hold the choke I made on my bottle cap down and inhale deeply and hold it in right? This is a question for the best rush possible, thanks!
Try to keep all the powder in one place, if the pile is fluffy the bottom burns before the top melts so squash the shit against the glass.

Not sure about light bulb but in oil burner I load 70mg and get 2 decent lungfuls

If it turns darker than honey you burnt it, better to start again

Try to keep all the powder in one place, if the pile is fluffy the bottom burns before the top melts so squash the shit against the glass.

Not sure about light bulb but in oil burner I load 70mg and get 2 decent lungfuls

If it turns darker than honey you burnt it, better to start again
thanks for advice.