•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 ⛄️🎄 Chapter XII: Christmas in the Shitabyss 🎄⛄️

darvocet21

Bluelighter
A rather large hobo (?) or albino wolf spider descended from the canopy overgrowing our courtyard.
20220920-194902.jpg
20220920-195233.jpg

ownstrength

Bluelighter
acklac said:
If you could pass on that I’m off all stimulants, back in school and doing well I would appreciate it. Thanks my friend 🙏

100% Legend!

Hopefully he's let go of his concern that AI is interfering with social media communications and posing as people. Much love Acklac!

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Just noticed the shoeboxes for the shoes I just got say "carbon neutral" on them, when ~half of the shoe is plastic/rubber which is made from oil

deficiT

Social Media Staff
Staff member
I don't think this is an appropriate thread for the Mental Health sub forum, I don't know if I like the idea of having a thread like this in any of the recovery support sub forums, it's not really a call out post or anything more like bittersweet nostalgia, but I think it will likely only amount to drama.

I also don't want to just toss it over to the Lounge if that's not where OP wants their post. For now I will close it, and will consult with the other mods about where we should send it, and @ownstrength if you don't mind if it's just moved to the lounge or maybe another sub forum just send me a DM and I'll move it there.