💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 ⛄️🎄 Chapter XII: Christmas in the Shitabyss 🎄⛄️

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
po9dxhx.jpg
Actually a great ground cover if you gotta strangle some weed growth

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
ya know what i find interesting

when these tweekers loose their heads, and they think something happened that really didn't, even after they quit the tweek, they're still pretty convinced for a long time, no matter how absurd it is, that it may have actually happened

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

when these tweekers loose their heads, and they think something happened that really didn't, even after they quit the tweek, they're still pretty convinced for a long time, no matter how absurd it is, that it may have actually happened
It's a dr00g forum so I let shit slide

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
I mean, someone switched me to “active” in my ex-employers payroll after I made a post on social media stating that I was important and that I “wanted to go back to work”

Someone switched my bank accounts in my ex-employers database to an account that only I knew.

Someone cut me a paper check after I asked a random troll for a paper check.

I mean that wasn’t a “delusion”…

Last edited by a moderator:

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
then doxxing his friend here…
I 100% honest-to-god thought it wasn’t @Electrum1. I 100% honest-to-god thought AI had hi-jacked his account and impostered him. Fucking stimulant psychosis isn’t a joke, fuck meth/amphetamine. I hate that shit now…

Last edited by a moderator:

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
I heard a rumor that Aklac went to fight in Ukraine and has leveraged his CIA training and just the right amount of low-dose meth to become somewhat of a shot-caller in the Western Donbass region:

I literally spit out food laughing while at dinner with my parents, 10/10 🤣🤣🤣

ownstrength

Bluelighter

Indeed... that's part of the delusive power of meth, the memories of delusion persist and cannot be separated from reality. In my experience the only effective response is to let go of those memories.