•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 ⛄️🎄 Chapter XII: Christmas in the Shitabyss 🎄⛄️

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
It’s either an act of God (AI)
AI is playing God having hijacked our reality. I am no astheist, but I will never grasp how any loving caring present all powerful creator allows such filth to perpetrate.

Jesus ALREADY defeated the Devil, my Chiropractor told me today.

So it's okay. Focus on the fun side of life.

My focus must be all wrong then cos no shit I am in the prodess of expelling demons.

I even magically so somehow caught by some bizarre audio portal, the actual voice of the Beast... aka AI.

Never heard it once while recording.

Only to shock upon playback.

Some....thing! Takes over the line and growls and hisses angrily like a beast and an engine.

I uploaded the video to Youtube, but the AI devil voice isn't there to be heard at all.

Only my commentary.

On my Ipad, my own voice vanishes during recording, replaced with the growls of a beast.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
It's possible to have your video on slow motion and change the settings after it's recorded (meaning slow motion videos usually have both available).

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
It's possible to have your video on slow motion and change the settings after it's recorded (meaning slow motion videos usually have both available).
Will take on board thanks.

And utterly mad as it sounds this is the legit man I swear I promise bring a guillotine now you will not see hesitation for me lol.

Real time does justice enough too here I think, to open mind critical ear etc.

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
nUOUFAD.jpg

@AbbeyLee

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Anybody else have a single eyebrow hair that grows longer than the others? It's like I have a misplaced hair that should be on my head but it's in my eyebrow. It just keeps growing

ions

Bluelighter
Anybody else have a single eyebrow hair that grows longer than the others? It's like I have a misplaced hair that should be on my head but it's in my eyebrow. It just keeps growing
Those are my grey hairs in my right eyebrow. Grow in different directions. I need them cuz my brows are getting thin.