• H&R Moderators: chinup | VerbalTruist | n3ophy7e

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2021 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Aha, aha, i also had a friend who used to work as a veterinary, he had a husky. He didn't encounter this stuff dunno, see body chemistry is diff for all of us this is a no brainer, me personally i've only used sunflower creme and while it didn't do the job it didn't killed my hands either, I don't like marketing creme wich coconut oil/milk or whatever one person might come up over night, ty for your insights

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
Aha, aha, i also had a friend who used to work as a veterinary, he had a husky. He didn't encounter this stuff dunno, see body chemistry is diff for all of us
I've been a veterinary tech for 18 years, and have also never had any skin problems on my hands. Being a dog groomer is totally different though. As Robi said, your hands are constantly wet and covered in bacteria from dirty dogs. Some of the shampoos aren't very gentle on the skin as well (if they're medicated shampoos for skin conditions etc).
But yeah, how good is aloe vera plant?! SO useful!

I'm also eager to hear how @Blankenstein is doing. Would love an update from you when you get a chance to check in mate <3

Blankenstein

Bluelighter
@chinup

Yeh not fairing too well thanks for asking. Used morphine and valium yesterday. Bought some heroin today. Didn’t use a syringe though, sniffed it, but too scared to take any Valium with it as I had benzos in my system on Christmas when i OD’d

Went to an NA meeting yesterday shared what happened.

Discussed with my friend who administered the 2 doses of nyxoid/narcan sprays to me. He had a shot of Meth prior to the heroin before i got to where we met up, That might be why he didn’t OD. So if he didn’t get out of rehab that week and relapse straight away we both might have died. Obviously it goes without saying our families and friends would be destroyed had we died.

I’m going to an NA meeting today. Then meeting up with a good friend for sunset and mangoes at the beach and a bit
Of a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.