• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2021 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that I got another random spot of tissue paper like skin.. redish.. kinda hurts a bit if i get sour things on that specific location, knuckles seems to be fine for now.. i dunno

i think i might be able to pop it though but am scared as to what exactly this swollen like tube might be tho.. imagine i pop my aorta lol that kind of thin ice

how you doing @Blankenstein - am very worried about you.

be honest with your employer about why you need time out. it will probably be increasingly obvious even if you're mostly not using at work. it is better this way than losing your job. i'm suffering the consequences now of losing my job due to not quitting when i was completely chaotic in my addiction and working in a very niche area, i.e. small world, now and its really impacted my mood and made me doubt myself.

not feeling great today. my period is 3 days late so i did a pregnancy test, negative, feel relieved given how much i've been drinking but also concerned that my purging and drinking is impacting my fertility right when i need it not to.

me and my boyf are planning on doing dry jan. i think i'm at a point mentally where i'm so fed up that i will be able to do it.

also my boyf twigged last night that my 'drunk puking' was actually purging. i gave the game away by going upstairs to vomit, coming downstairs to eat more, then doing the same again. feel like a fucking idiot. shouldn't have treated him like an idiot.

Seems that I got another random spot of tissue paper like skin.. redish.. kinda hurts a bit if i get sour things on that specific location, knuckles seems to be fine for now.. i dunno
sometimes i get funky stuff being a dog groomer and hands wet all time with bacteria, i tape aloe piece on and wow it works great and vit e

Aha, aha, i also had a friend who used to work as a veterinary, he had a husky. He didn't encounter this stuff dunno, see body chemistry is diff for all of us this is a no brainer, me personally i've only used sunflower creme and while it didn't do the job it didn't killed my hands either, I don't like marketing creme wich coconut oil/milk or whatever one person might come up over night, ty for your insights

So like is nextremely smol now almost to fade, a bit of a gum pinch sometimes bc of it but isn't an outfit, i can go on with my activity that's what i've meant.

:sleep::stirpot:

Aha, aha, i also had a friend who used to work as a veterinary, he had a husky. He didn't encounter this stuff dunno, see body chemistry is diff for all of us
I've been a veterinary tech for 18 years, and have also never had any skin problems on my hands. Being a dog groomer is totally different though. As Robi said, your hands are constantly wet and covered in bacteria from dirty dogs. Some of the shampoos aren't very gentle on the skin as well (if they're medicated shampoos for skin conditions etc).
But yeah, how good is aloe vera plant?! SO useful!

I'm also eager to hear how @Blankenstein is doing. Would love an update from you when you get a chance to check in mate <3

@chinup

Yeh not fairing too well thanks for asking. Used morphine and valium yesterday. Bought some heroin today. Didn’t use a syringe though, sniffed it, but too scared to take any Valium with it as I had benzos in my system on Christmas when i OD’d

Went to an NA meeting yesterday shared what happened.

Discussed with my friend who administered the 2 doses of nyxoid/narcan sprays to me. He had a shot of Meth prior to the heroin before i got to where we met up, That might be why he didn’t OD. So if he didn’t get out of rehab that week and relapse straight away we both might have died. Obviously it goes without saying our families and friends would be destroyed had we died.

I’m going to an NA meeting today. Then meeting up with a good friend for sunset and mangoes at the beach and a bit
Of a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.