•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | ChemicallyEnhanced

⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
That's what the Discord is for.
Discord is 3rd party service and by that definition it's not trustable.
We should get hardcore end to end encrypted voice chat here, for customer service.
Anyways, the fragmentation of different apps for different things can be good - but I see no problem with having voice here too.
I get banned so often from Discord servers that I need some other places to cause hawok.

TheAddicted

Bluelighter
NEW DISCORD LINK https://discord.gg/bluelight - OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS BELOW

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)
I have 20,800 followers on my Twitter account and they’re all really great people some are mental health counselors some are junkies others are teachers some are stay at home dad’s; just a variety but we all love crypto and NFTs so I’ll get them over here

Last edited:

TheAddicted

Bluelighter
Discord is 3rd party service and by that definition it's not trustable.
We should get hardcore end to end encrypted voice chat here, for customer service.
Anyways, the fragmentation of different apps for different things can be good - but I see no problem with having voice here too.
I get banned so often from Discord servers that I need some other places to cause hawok.
I agree, my friend rover told me discord is for snitches. We could do Telegram????

arrall

Discord Admin: SLR, PD, NSADD
Staff member
@TheAddicted @Big Papa DMW We also have a telegram (Linked in the first post of this thread), but I personally prefer Discord and it seems to be a lot more active than our Telegram right now.
Of course, you guys can join the Telegram, recruit some more people, and change that.

Joey

Bluelighter
I'm pretty sure the discord, as long as it's regularly backed up to BL servers, should be safe under BLs umbrella. There is a way to do it, if you need to know how and administration is good with it