⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

What don't you like about Discord based on your experiences so far? The Bluelight server may be better, but the platform obviously isn't for everybody. Part of the reason Discord exists is for cases of the reverse - Some (particularly younger people) drastically prefer Discord/live chats to forums.
Why don't we rename the discord, "Bluelight without Old People?"

It worked for that one reddit page.

Does anyone have a go to home page that has links that covers a diverse choice of subject matter that actually works? By the time I have one downloaded and want to read something I get shut down for a few different reasons despite me jumping through all of their bullshit hoops e.g. Captcha. Thx

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)
Woot, made it back to Bluelight after all this time. Excited for the server and things to come.

Yeah it's pretty astounding the myths and false info that are regurgitated on some of the subs.
absolutely, there are no real harm reduction subreddits

It's just general drug places where 80% of the posts are from clueless 16 year olds giving drug advice to 15 year olds.

It's actually a really bad echo chamber for bad drug advice

It's actually a really bad echo chamber for bad drug advice

I can't believe google blacklisted BL. Fucking bullshit. I will help.
Are you shitting me? They basically just killed thousands of people.

Let's be honest though...this site is not a pure harm reduction site. It is by far the best harm reduction site that exists and has the highest concentration of well informed drug users to advise other users on harm reduction, but this site has a big component of it that is just pure drug use glorification.

You could argue that the drug use glorification part is helpful in drawing drug addicts to the site and then exposing them to harm reduction though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
6838mi.jpg

Well it was an arduous trek, down down I went into the dank dark depths, the walls were slick and i almost lost my nerve, i finally hit bottom and she throat kicked me off the bed, but i didnt give up and grappled my way back up , a safety line secured this time, played some Enya and lite a scented candle in hopes for less anxiety and ambience, i chose to stay around the crevasse and explore the delicate area, check my gear and breathing tech, securing the velcro , my footing and slid back in much more humbled
Ashley Tisdale Eye Roll GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

I talk about it to people who fit the "social group" but aside from that, I think it'd be more alluring If we could take and make it an app. I have the page saved on my home screen but gotta admit I don't check up on shit as frequently as I do Facebook. I never go on Reddit, mostly cuz there's no good forums I like there than there is here, although I wish Bluelight had the same layout/setup as reddit. Just my opinion

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)
There's a youtube channel too, hell yeah. LMK if you ever need help or contributions for that.

Liked and joined the groups.

Anyone game on Xbox? Has brought this up before there’s a club I created called Bluelight4life - just for some downtime and game together :)

So is the black listing why everytime I type in a question about drugs at all I never get bluelight or drugforum anymore? It’s all this dumb business shit that’s drugs are bad get rehab here are some places that won’t help.

So is the black listing why everytime I type in a question about drugs at all I never get bluelight or drugforum anymore? It’s all this dumb business shit that’s drugs are bad get rehab here are some places that won’t help.
Based on a couple hours of research I did a couple months back, it is a combination of forums not having the best SEO and intentional manipulation.