⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

Come and join our 'Kratom Sunday' event!! When is it you might ask yourself? It is on Sunday. lmao

The time isn't set in stone since there are some of us on stimulants , or like have jobs and shit that might not make the time.
It begins @ or somewhere between 7pm-8pm Sunday.
You can click to join the event by going here.

It is a 'The Lounge' event, and for anyone is aware of Papa(rip<3) event, then why not fucking join and let us just fucking hang out like if we was all together.

If you hadn't already. You can join Bluelights server by going here.

(BTW, you don't have to have a web cam or mic, shit you got one on your phone anyways, but it's not like something required. All I ask for is good vibes, and BYOB.

Based on a couple hours of research I did a couple months back, it is a combination of forums not having the best SEO and intentional manipulation.
One of the things we could do to reboot with google is have something other than a web forum on our front page. Eg if we focused on video or other kinds of content. As it’s not just the drug content that has affected us - all web forums have been severely demoted in recent years.

But that’s a big task if we were to take it on!

So is the black listing why everytime I type in a question about drugs at all I never get bluelight or drugforum anymore? It’s all this dumb business shit that’s drugs are bad get rehab here are some places that won’t help.
Yeah, unfortunately the harm reduction forums have been blacklisted by Google. You have to specifically type Bluelight in your search or it just won't show up.

It's unfortunate, but we're hoping that with the increased social media presence we can counteract some of those issues.

Welp (iykyk), I’m gonna go ahead and spearhead that Reddit idea now.

Not sure what happened to the warnings and infractions system when it came to implementing it in discord….

Just sayin

It's unfortunate, but we're hoping that with the increased social media presence we can counteract some of those issues.
A decent Reddit community should help immensely when somebody simply types “Bluelight” into Google with a question.

If anybody would like to be a moderator on Reddit, DM me. Not set all the way up atm.

Not sure what happened to the warnings and infractions system when it came to implementing it in discord….

Just sayin
It is a different platform, so things won’t be identical.

Discord is a much faster paced platform and our community there is specifically geared towards those coming to us for help and support, so there is less tolerance for personal attacks, spam, trolling, and other behaviour that harms the server and makes it a worse place for members going there to hang out and/or get support.

We still operate with a warning then escalating temporary bans (‘mutes’ on Discord) system, but - like on the forums - someone joining to immediately spam or harass others will be banned rather quickly. We are also happy to give second and third chances to those who are showing a genuine desire to change their behavior and improve themselves.

We ban and mute people far less than other harm reduction servers of our size, much like how this forum is FAR more lax than most drug/harm reduction subreddits. Punishments are (intentionally, for transparency’s sake) highly visible on our Discord to members, and that can often create a confirmation bias in those looking for it where you only see how often we are stepping in to take care of issues.

If any of you guys could take a few minutes to do this, assuming you're on social media, it would help. We're making a concerted effort to try to boost our presence so we can attract new members and counteract google's blacklisting of us.
Yeah that was wrong of google to blacklist this site. Its very educational and informative been a member since '12. But I took the time to go and like and subscribe to all the social media.

If you query in some more specific drug nerd stuff you'll get Bluelight material.

I just did a mid-level overhaul of the wikipedia page for anyone to review. I think fixing that page up with a lot more SEO inducing links would be good for Bluelights traffic.

NEW DISCORD LINK https://discord.gg/bluelight - OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS BELOW

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)

NEW DISCORD LINK https://discord.gg/bluelight - OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS BELOW

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)
Looks like I made it! Discord is original.
Who is The OG who brought it to BL?

Dread is more and more an amazing potential resource for generating a userbase and spreading the good word here. Has anyone followed up on the idea of taking BL to the darknet on some level? Advertisement or community?

Hey guys, I know this a bit far fetch but would it be possible to add a voice chat here on BL?
Like customer service where people can join if they have questions and also one channel for lounge degenrates.
That's what the Discord is for.

That's what the Discord is for.
Discord is 3rd party service and by that definition it's not trustable.
We should get hardcore end to end encrypted voice chat here, for customer service.
Anyways, the fragmentation of different apps for different things can be good - but I see no problem with having voice here too.
I get banned so often from Discord servers that I need some other places to cause hawok.