⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

NEW DISCORD LINK https://discord.gg/bluelight - OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS BELOW

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)
I have 20,800 followers on my Twitter account and they’re all really great people some are mental health counselors some are junkies others are teachers some are stay at home dad’s; just a variety but we all love crypto and NFTs so I’ll get them over here

Last edited:
Discord is 3rd party service and by that definition it's not trustable.
We should get hardcore end to end encrypted voice chat here, for customer service.
Anyways, the fragmentation of different apps for different things can be good - but I see no problem with having voice here too.
I get banned so often from Discord servers that I need some other places to cause hawok.
I agree, my friend rover told me discord is for snitches. We could do Telegram????

@TheAddicted @Big Papa DMW We also have a telegram (Linked in the first post of this thread), but I personally prefer Discord and it seems to be a lot more active than our Telegram right now.
Of course, you guys can join the Telegram, recruit some more people, and change that.

i am on the discord i was a helper but i cant answer these people crazyness man lmao i have my own problems peace and love

I'm pretty sure the discord, as long as it's regularly backed up to BL servers, should be safe under BLs umbrella. There is a way to do it, if you need to know how and administration is good with it

The Discord surpassed 1500 members a little while ago! We also overhauled our support ticket system recently.
i am on the discord i was a helper but i cant answer these people crazyness man lmao i have my own problems peace and love
If you end up wanting to join the new support team, shoot me a PM on there.
Can I somehow send harm reduction video's to be posted on the social media channels of BlueLight?
Absolutely, I believe we've been looking for someone to help with the social media.
Send me a PM.
I'm pretty sure the discord, as long as it's regularly backed up to BL servers, should be safe under BLs umbrella. There is a way to do it, if you need to know how and administration is good with it
@Tronica Any info on this?
I have 20,800 followers on my Twitter account and they’re all really great people some are mental health counselors some are junkies others are teachers some are stay at home dad’s; just a variety but we all love crypto and NFTs so I’ll get them over here
That would be amazing, please do!

If any of you guys could take a few minutes to do this, assuming you're on social media, it would help. We're making a concerted effort to try to boost our presence so we can attract new members and counteract google's blacklisting of us.
For sure. I deleted my stuff @ 3k but I’ll put the links up when I get further along.

Guide to joining the server courtesy of Mr @D's aka the D man
AC8-E0-A38-694-D-471-C-87-BA-A5-CA73-DAEF67.jpg

I know it ain't social media but we should try getting Bluelight added to benzoreform as a support resource

Benzo Buddies is listed there so why not us, right?

I know it ain't social media but we should try getting Bluelight added to benzoreform as a support resource

Benzo Buddies is listed there so why not us, right?
I’ll look into it.
Thanks for the suggestion!

I posted a review on Disboard hoping to get Bluelight.org discord more searchable. I can't get it as a result when I search Bluelight or harm reduction. Can the owner of the server please add it through a Disboard regiustration so it comes up to those searches if I'm correct that it hasn't?

The Only Discord which has existed since 1997. (harm reduction for drug use and mental health support) Bluelight.org is an old-school (in style, Xenforo is the legit) message board which is geared to harm reduction in drug use and mental health support which serves internationally to drug users, and people who are interested in the subject for any reason.

The discord is an active harm reduction discord and it takes its role seriously. It serves a large and eclectic crowd which is as diverse as the main site. It has dedicated staff, and its staff are actually staff on the main site. I'll explain what the main site is from here.

There is actually a large undercurrent of research which is conducted through the site via the Bluelight.org Research Portal which is a project headed by Monica Barratt. Monica is a researcher and team / project lead for other researchers and professions in need of the knowledge which can be gained through Bluelights active community which harbours millions of posts in regards to drugs, drug use, people who use drugs, and everything related.

Bluelight has gone on to serve academia and drug policy on an international level since she started in 2002. Bluelight started as a part of a website called The MDMA Clearinghouse in 1997, and seperated to become its own site and community in 1999. It was initially MDMA / Raver based but it's spread out to become one of the greatest projects on the internet for drugs and drug use - all in a harm reduction capacity. It's volunteer based, and the people who are involved are all passionate to the mission as stated in its community pledge.

"Bluelight's Mission Statement - Reducing Harm by Educating the Individual"

Through its span as crossing 4 decades so far from the 1990s to the 2020s so far - it's developed a niche of its own as it's grown into having a vibrant culture and a sense of humour which has personally landed the site as a mainstay in my own life. It's saved it on at least one decision for my own drug use, as it's got a mix of education resource and true life experience that is only matched in supplement by sites like Erowid and the sort. Those two in particular have actually been intertwined at some points in their histories.

You're as likely to talk to someone who's high end academia like Monica barratt, as you are someone with a street background and gritty, subgenre of druggie folklore around his / her own life as a. A Hunter S Thompson archetype in the form of online message boards, and now a Discord.

Everything between and then some. It holds no bars in being accomodating to anyone who wants in for harm reduction, support, and communal support.

Due to it's ties to academia and research, Bluelight is also a protected and safe space. That is something it has over every other HR / drug using community and Discord on the internet.

I posted a review on Disboard hoping to get Bluelight.org discord more searchable. I can't get it as a result when I search Bluelight or harm reduction. Can the owner of the server please add it through a Disboard regiustration so it comes up to those searches if I'm correct that it hasn't?

Thank you for writing out the review.
The server is listed on Disboard but their search system doesn’t work so well. Disboard still has brought in about 30-70 members over the past several months.

i have been a member since 2008 that should get a reward hahahahaha i see admin 2021 like ehhh OK................ -who else was here for long>?