• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News 13-year-old student dies after fentanyl overdose at Connecticut school

ive handled lot of fent and never dropped, but id never want to misinform or give someone the idea they could safely get it on them, it just made me drop if i snorted it, oddly not smoking it..this is no joke, but i wonder how they protect drug trained seeking dogs(sniffers) from getting that poison in their nasal passages or paws?
My, my, my, You're a "dark one" and full of fucking surprises (says me who has gone to great lengths to keep my experimentation on the low down for fear of reprisals and so as to not be taken seriously when I'm posting shit i.e. people making the assumption I'm just blasted and talking shit and in some cases and on some topic probably wishful and hopeful thinking on their parts).

So you're saying that snorting it just had you assplanting? Like after how long? Sorry: I know my questions on this topic are rather gross and direct and maybe even distasteful to some.

i hate when that happens
Yeah. But in fairness: it was my mistake my typing ain't up to scratch lately i.e. have become very inaccuate with my left hand and fingers and keep hitting wrong keys. And it's fucking frustrating and pissing me off. Anyway. First time it's happened with the drafts i.e. usually there's still SOMETHING left over and recoverable.

Fortunately for me I think I was able to all but rescontruct the post and my thoughts from the previous day. But as it turns out: while I was busy doing this there was some action on STH with her being banned by mistake so after all of my efforts I'm not sure if she received notifications of my effort.

the first time i ass planted for a very short time,like woke up from like from a nap.refreshed, then scared, i read a text upon wakin soon after, my plug was in hospital from OD and sent me a text not to take the pill but it was too late, what from i know now, it was just a stronger pill, the second time i was laid back in pc chair snoring and my other half woke me screaming , what did you take what did you take and my lips and finger tips were blue..thank god she was there but i snapped right out of it, 3rd and last time, i wasnt really unconscious, but i was sweaty and couldnt really move kinda in and out, i was so lucky, cant believe i did what i did and what do you mean, a dark one, you just think i had a lil drinky poo problem or smoke a lil too much homegrown? No Dal, i used the hard shit, and still feel great remorse, but off fent closing in on a year(9 mo) and plenty of times i could have said F it and use more, but near death and WD is a pretty good deterrent for for this lil angel

Yeah. But in fairness: it was my mistake my typing ain't up to scratch lately i.e. have become very inaccuate with my left hand and fingers and keep hitting wrong keys. And it's fucking frustrating and pissing me off. Anyway. First time it's happened with the drafts i.e. usually there's still SOMETHING left over and recoverable.

Fortunately for me I think I was able to all but rescontruct the post and my thoughts from the previous day. But as it turns out: while I was busy doing this there was some action on STH with her being banned by mistake so after all of my efforts I'm not sure if she received notifications of my effort.
i just stoopedly do it, dont know how but was speaking here with a friend big heart felt letter, and i was tired,and BAM thought hit ENTER and it was gone

Funny you should mention this today i.e. being an OCD dog lover myself I've often thought about this. Saw a headline just yesterday (or could very well just have been some or the other YT click bait title that I chose to ignore as opposed getting duped and reeled inan cursing myself for watching some shit on YT) (most should know that feeling) May be worth a look see. Could be some or the other physiological difference between canines and humans. I'm not saying that IS the case. But I think I'm going to look into this today. I know I'm guilty of just making assumptions that shit that's deadly and dangerous to human beings is the same for all animals and it's just not true. As I noted somewhere on this thread earlier: Ohmefentanyl supposed to be the grandpappy of Fentnayl analogs. It is but only in fucking mice. This is why we need to be able to experiment on humans. Half of these fucking anti-depressants and psycho. med. shit would never have made it to market in my opinion. Fuck 'em and their clinical trials. Seems to me the only thing they're testing for is to make sure nobody dies within five minutes and their asses are covered. And if that doesn't happen then they're good to go.

Bug it's a very very good question and for which there must be a reasonable explanation. Hell if I worked at customs I'd rather take my human partner's head and smash it into a box of suspected Fentanyl than my K9 partner. Bur then what about the rest of the shit that the K9s must be subjected to during searches? If they were dropping like flies I'm sure it'd make the news (or would it?). Probably not i.e. too controversial and there' be an uproar of note. I note they were very non-specific as to how they euthanased them monkeys that got out the other day. If I find anything (about the dogs) I'll post. Guarnateed had they used Fetty. Joe Public would have lost their shit. Hope they didn't do it that way otherwise I'm going to have egg on my face for these comments UNLESS they darted them with Carfent. (bit of an overkill and no pun intended).
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Funny you should mention this today i.e. being an OCD dog lover myself I've often thought about this. Saw a headline just yesterday (or could very well just have been some or the other YT click bait title that I chose to ignore as opposed getting duped and reeled inan cursing myself for watching some shit on YT) (most should know that feeling) May be worth a look see. Could be some or the other physiological difference between canines and humans. I'm not saying that IS the case. But I think I'm going to look into this today. I know I'm guilty of just making assumptions that shit that's deadly and dangerous to human beings is the same for all animals and it's just not true. As I noted somewhere on this thread earlier: Ohmefentanyl supposed to be the grandpappy of Fentnayl analogs. It is but only in fucking mice. This is why we need to be able to experiment on humans. Half of these fucking anti-depressants and psycho. med. shit would never have made it to market in my opinion. Fuck 'em and their clinical trials. Seems to me the only thing they're testing for is to make sure nobody dies within five minutes and their asses are covered. And if that doesn't happen then they're good to go.

Bug it's a very very good question and for which there must be a reasonable explanation. Hell if I worked at customs I'd rather take my human partner's head and smash it into a box of suspected Fentanyl than my K9 partner. Bur then what about the rest of the shit that the K9s must be subjected to during searches? If they were dropping like flies I'm sure it'd make the news (or would it?). Probably not i.e. too controversial and there' be an uproar of note. I note they were very non-specific as to how they euthanased them monkeys that got out the other day. If I find anything (about the dogs) I'll post. Guarnateed had they used Fetty. Joe Public would have lost their shit. Hope they didn't do it that way otherwise I'm going to have egg on my face for these comments UNLESS they darted them with Carfent. (bit of an overkill and no pun intended).
ill cut a bitch that fucks with you,,,,,,,,,,,,a peice of cake that is~smiles

oh and just snortinggggggggggg, i could smoke all day and just be goofy, but a line,out like a light, but learned about hot spots, and everyones different, i say just stay awayyyy from fent, true russian roulette, i dodged way to0 many bullets and dont want others, especially new users thinking they might be lucky like me

Last edited:
Well here's some type of answer (info.) although it's dated unfortunately:

And here's the smoking gun (apparently I"m not a total fucktard afterall) (and please no comments from the peanut gallery):

"Indeed, experts couldn’t tell me of a single police dog that has died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. For one thing, it takes 20 times as much fentanyl to affect a dog as it does a person, according to Cynthia Otto, the executive director of the Working Dog Center at the University of Pennsylvania.'

But that's just from some article i.e. I'd like to see some research paper on that.

Very fucking encouraging this (from the above article); makes you sleep better at night huh (not).

"The DEA doesn’t keep records of canine overdoses, but experts say the overdoses, if they happen, are rare. Fentanyl has medical uses, after all, says Robert Palmer, the president of the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology. The people who are overdosing are primarily fentanyl users, not first responders—be they human or animal. “Even the fentanyl derivatives like carfentanil, vets have been using that for decades,” Palmer said. “We’re not inundated with dead veterinarians.”"

A fucking flawed argument if you ask me (about Carfentanil and dead vetrinarians). While both may be true: the Carfent. is in measured doses and prepared for darts for use in large animals like elephants and shit. You don't have that kind of control when faced with a random baggie found wherever.

Last edited:
You don't have that kind of control when faced with a random baggie found wherever.
Correct, one doesn’t have control but presumably one has caution.

Something as simple as putting on latex gloves would all but eliminate the risk, even in unknown quantities

Thanks for that. And not to be argumentative but something stands out glaringly so in your recount of events. Heroin AND Fentanyl. Like Benzodiazepines AND Fentanyl.

Anyway. If you’re willing and able: what happened? How do you know when you’ve overdone it?
Just dont do it."Simple say "No" to( fent) like an notorious grandma said in the 80 for crack:)Simply can see number of drugrelated deaths.Its astonishing.Ye from H people died too,but there is not comparable at all.Withdrawl from that shit is a pure hell.far worst than methadone.But thats me.Wish fent could be saved for dying from cancer and surgeries.Sad about all those poor people hook on that beast

I can still undelete that post if you want me to.