• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide at home from LSA in morning glory seeds, ancient LSD

shed light said
I'm sorry if I missed it, but what's the dosing with this method? The wine from 15g/525 seeds is all consumed as one dose? Or is that split into multiple doses? Using this method, how much wine corresponds to a standard 100ug dose?

The 25g limit is the most I've ever taken...be prepared, still not vasoconstriction at 25g or below.

When you use the pure chemical isovaleraldehyde at a couple drops, then 100 seeds is indeed the equivalent of 100ug LSD, 200 seeds around 200ug of LSD. Unfortunately the average Joe will not be able to get this chemical any longer. You will need to substitute with a tablespoon of lemon juice, peppermint drops or peppermint tea instead, all sources of limited amounts of isovaleraldehyde.

Here is a post that goes way back in time to why peppermint tea, etc. works, no one understood at the time why it worked so well, now we know, 69ron suspected something else undiscovered in the peppermint was responsible, and he was right.

Special Note #1: 69ron (not me but a friend of mine from long ago, I have no idea what happened to him, but do miss him) once had a thread https://www.dmt-nexu...?g=posts&t=5733 on forming a potent Lysergamide psychedelic from LSA + peppermint tea. In this thread, you will find at least 5 bad ass reports scattered throughout the 11 pages. Just be careful if using HBWR seeds, as I have mentioned before, there are high amounts of ergometrine in HBWR seeds which cause cramping, vasoconstriction, and even bronchial vasoconstriction when ergometrine (not LSA) is adducted with acetaldehyde and other aldehydes as you will find some reports of this in the thread. If you use HBWR, just keep your dose low. Stick with morning glory seeds if possible, as they contain only trace amounts of ergometrine, see page 11 of the shroomery thread in the middle with pics on how to make the zero nausea MG liquid wine extract to use for your experiments. I prefer to use the pure ISOVALERALDEHYDE chemical found in peppermint whenever I can. At the time 69ron suspected some other unidentified aldehyde in peppermint besides acetaldehyde was responsible for the strong trips, he was right.

@tregar when is your book due to come out?

Question about the order of operations:

You mention
- grinding the seeds
- adding shots of Sherry
- adding DL tartaric acid
- adding acetic acid or apple cider vinegar

Then later after seeds are sifted out
- adding lemon juice/peppermint leaves/oil (or isoveraldehyde drops)
- adding more apple cider vinegar as catylist

Forgive me if I misquoted or got something wrong, but the point of my question is…. Does order matter, or can I simply mix all of these in one operation?

What’s your opinion on seeds vs sprouts?

subatomicglue said:
@tregar when is your book due to come out?

Question about the order of operations:

You mention
- grinding the seeds
- adding shots of Sherry
- adding DL tartaric acid
- adding acetic acid or apple cider vinegar

Then later after seeds are sifted out
- adding lemon juice/peppermint leaves/oil (or isoveraldehyde drops)
- adding more apple cider vinegar as catylist

Forgive me if I misquoted or got something wrong, but the point of my question is…. Does order matter, or can I simply mix all of these in one operation?

What’s your opinion on seeds vs sprouts?
Seeds only, sprouts don't work imho.

Within this year the book will be out, working with a lawyer to keep my author identity hidden even with a pen name. Thanks for asking. It's expensive legal work.

Check out these last few posts from others here on page 23: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/23/vc/1

Lemon juice contains levels of isovaleraldehyde just like peppermint oils and herbal peppermint teas.

Others have had success adding everything at one time, I prefer to do it in stages, just always remember to extract your seeds using wine only, if you try to extract with just water, you will end up with an emulsion that will never separate in the fridge. I've got this down to where it only takes 3 hours in the fridge for the separation of the seed mass from the wine for zero nausea. The fridge does all the work filtering. I prefer in the last step to stir the zero nausea mg or HBWR liquid several shot wine extract with the drops of isovaleraldehyde for 1 hour (temp does not matter as the boiling point of isovaleraldehyde is very high) then consume.

I prolonged releasing the book cause as a chemist I'm able to easily obtain isovaleraldehyde chemical, and even ordered some straight to my home when it was readily available to anyone via a place that sold it on line to anyone (see page 1 for a pic of bottle with where it came from on the label). However, as it stands, all places refuse to sell the chemical to a residential address, and India no longer produces the chemical for anyone on-line via that place mentioned on label of chemical. The place is H*Med** Even *mazon carried it for a while before running out of stock from India. The lack of the chemical posed a problem as I wanted this easily available to all the public. Maybe someday someone will step up and offer in at auction or similar. It's completely legal.

In the meantime, people will have to resort to using lemon juice or a combination of lemon juice and/or peppermint oils and herbal teas for the limited amounts of isovaleraldhyde in those materials.

LSI trip report made from MG seeds: on my 600 seed or 18g high dose morning glory wine extract prepared with 3 drops isovaleraldehyde and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar as catalyst for the aldehyde condensation onto LSA to form LSI, saw 2 hours of dancing colored geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate for 2 hours which formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections of the geometrics, mind blowing music enhancement and euphoria, very strong trip for 6 hours with 8 hour duration. One of the most prominent visual features is the seeing of colored energy fields or auras surrounding all objects just as itbebasidia reported, I see this every time the whole trip. Very powerful shimmering and glowing of everything as well, as if there is an intense divine light inside, very beautiful. Mentally: Deep healing head space.

LSI still remains at the top of my list for one of my all time favorite psychedelics next to mescaline, it's earthy and natural compared to man-made LSD and has none of the metallic feel or man-made feeling of LSD, most likely because it also targets the 3 adrenal receptors that mescaline, dmt and shrooms also target compared to LSD which only targets a2a receptor in comparison. I use LSI at least once a month and tripped on it over 2 years time already, absolutely gorgeous experience...I love to combine it with bridgesii tea. The combo of the two is my favorite, I've drank cactus tea at least 150 times over a couple decades.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the detail.

.....temp does not matter as the boiling point of isovaleraldehyde is very high) then consume
I saw you earlier say stir for 1hr with an ice bath, and then here you're saying temp does not matter.
I suppose it's ok to let the acetaldehyde evaporate from the Sherry by this point in the process, since the LSH should be in solution now (converted from LSA + Sherry wine's acetaldehyde).
Is that why no ice bath? I know that the sherry should be cold to keep the acetaldyhyde in solution in the sherry....
LSH should be stable in acidic solution, I think I read...

By the way, I researched Sherry production, and found that "Fino" sherry wine is supposed to have the most acetaldehyde... Not sure your experience.
Look up "Flor" yeast, used in the "Fino" type of sherry making process, which turns ethanol to acetaldehyde

In the meantime, people will have to resort to using lemon juice or a combination of lemon juice and/or peppermint oils and herbal teas for the limited amounts of isovaleraldhyde in those materials.
I see you've used isoveraldehyde directly.
I think it's important to nail down technique with the free version, lemon and mint oil/leaves/tea. I understand waiting for your book, these would be really important to include.

If your technique works, I see why freshseeds or sprouts shouldn't be needed. But I've read that LSH exists in the fresh plant, so I guess that's another way to get it without the conversions....
For your book/writeup: I can see that it'd be very important to use older seeds (with only LSA in them), to continue to prove the conversion technique...

I've read "The Elixir" from 1995, and reading the same author's Soma Cereal book from 2018 now. Good stuff in these, I saw that you had screenshots of those.

morning glory wine extract prepared with 3 drops isovaleraldehyde and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar as catalyst for the aldehyde condensation onto LSA to form LSI
I dont see the DL tartaric acid here. Not important, or just forgot to mention?

Last edited:
Subatomicglue, Just experiment and see if you prefer spinning the sherry wine with it cold from fridge in an ice bath vs room temp, room temp spin is fine for making LSI, I've only kept my LSH solutions cold during spinning, so can't comment on a room temp LSH, but once it forms, it should be stable in a room temp spin just as you mention.

Ive only used tartaric acid every time as I've good luck with it everytime, not tried without, but probably might even make little difference in the outcome.

Yes my friend, "The Elixir" you've read, how cool is that? I bought the book when it was only 40.00 and now it is worth 400.00 or more. Excellent book and the new book "SOMA and the Indo European priesthood on cereal cultivation (of ergot) book" both by William Shelley. I've tried to contact him but had no luck and I know professors and such at the top with contacts. Have both and read both, best writing out there. Keep up the good work and post on how things turn out.

--> read the trips below and you will also find at least 10 more reports of people having excellent trips when using lemon juice for their HBWR or MG extraction...and those using wine combo with lemon juice extraction. The order of the extraction does not seem to be important: mix all at once or do in stages, I prefer to extract with wine first, then add the isovaleraldehyde or lemon juice or peppermint mixes and spin around 1 hour at high speed with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar for the condensation catalyst to form the LSI and LSH.

Kash:
Quote:

Just took a 40 seed portion of LSA extract that was mixed for 15 minutes with peppermint oil (contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops, editors note: and contains even more isovaleraldehyde) yesterday and tripped his face off with a friend. Was very clean feeling and relaxed. Rainbows and vibrant fractal energy danced all over the skies and throughout his surroundings and music sounded great. The head-space was very acid like but different. Was a bit intense but he was able to keep it together lol. Whole trip was about 8 hrs long.

I have tried a 20 seed extract without peppermint oil and it seemed uncomfortable and sedating with no visuals, while every time he has added peppermint oil he has gotten visuals.

p.s if you read post #2, you will see that ALL the best MG trip reports involved adding fresh lemon juice, examples below, this is because LEMON JUICE ALSO contains isovaleraldehyde:

vespiary:
Quote:

Having read someone's description of a cold water extraction with added lemon juice, I decided to try it one day. I've tried this method several times and will describe my best trip to date following these notes…

I've found that the ideal dose for my body weight (5'9, 200 lb.) is 30 grams of seeds. I TRIPPED HARD AS HELL.

I saw geometric patterns in everything…

It ranked up there with the best trips of my life, and that includes Mescaline, LSD, and Mushrooms. The trip lasted for about 8 hours and seemed to peak at about 3 hours. Unlike an acid trip where I peak rapidly and then come down fast, this is more like I peak slowly, level off, and then come down slow. I am always in control of my faculties.

Hermes (Lycaeum):
Quote:

With a 400 morning glory seed extract into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice, I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything! I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing.

I also find that I can control the imagery by an act of will. Anything I intend to visualize comes forth and then goes beyond what I had imagined and then transforms into something else. This is great for artists! I could swear that on one occasion while listening to Mozart's Requiem, Heaven itself opened up inside my skull! It was incredible! OH, THE BEAUTY! I saw glorious celestial architecture and there were seraphs singing along with the chorus in the music. I just can't even begin to describe what this was like.

I had tears streaming down my face. I was in the highest ecstacy I have ever known. And all of this with a nothing more than a good mindset, good music, and only about 500 seeds. I'll never forget it. It was probably all in my imagination, programmed by my Catholic upbringing. I don't know and don't really care where it came from. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, and I still feel great joy when I think of it. I felt so whole!

My comment: Lemon juice also contains ISOVALERALDEHYDE just like peppermint leaf.

Hermes (lycaeum March 2003) on morning glory visuals & strength, extracted into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice:
Quote:

Depending on seed quality, you should get some weak to decent effects from 8 grams, like mild reality bending, marked enhancement of aesthetic perception, insights, weak open eye visuals, moderate but subtle closed eye visuals (especially with music). I find that more satisfactory results are achieved with more seeds, like 14 grams or more. This much is needed to enter truly psychedelic territory. I wouldn't recommend this much if you haven't tried lower doses with the same seeds and method, however.

I usually just measure by Burpee bags. These are 1.8 grams each. I have used anything ranging from 3 to 12 of these. Strangely, the 12 bag trip was relatively weak. They must have been some old seeds. My strongest experience ever with MG seeds was with the Martha Stewart brand from K-Mart. I had strong effects, with good open eye visuals, on only 300 seeds! I used a cold water extraction with some added lemon juice, but the alcoholic extract by Stretchman also here at the Lycaeum I tried was the strongest.

I had strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are about 32-36 seeds to a gram. The Martha Stewarts are more expensive than the Burpees. They are like $1.30 a bag or something close to that for a 1.2 gram bag. The Burpees are something like $0.88 a bag and each bag has 1.8 grams. That's $2.05 a gram for Martha Stewart seeds and $0.92 a gram for Burpee seeds. It seems to be a trade off.

My comment: lemon juice contains isovalearaldehyde as well.

Nogal (the Nook):
Quote:

Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin).

dmthead420:
Quote:

Seems this does do alot more, its alot more refined, clean, less body high all mind high.. i extracted 700 riveas into 100 ml of lemon juice , 50ml water .. that sat 9hrs in the fridge(water stayed the color of lemon juice but smelled like alkaloids) i filtered and added 100ml of sherry wine and that sat 6hours..

A buddy and i sampled 12ml of this and the effect is way different from just eating the seeds or just a simple water extract..

No body feelings AT ALL, not even the normal body buzz.. just a extreme lsd like head and abstract thoughts, better sense of understanding.... Real soon i am def going to try a large dose ..I Feel GreaT...I will no longer do it any other way.....my friend says the same.

Norman, mycotopia, said on 16 September 2019:
Quote:

Years ago I stumbled across a simple method for dosing HBWR.
Grind the seeds and cover them with white wine, let sit in the fridge for a day or so, shaking occasionally, decant, filter and drink.
No nausea no aches no vasoconstriction.
I am now off alcohol completely so I’m thinking of an alternative method short of a full on extraction.
I’m convinced that something in the wine besides water and alcohol is what makes the trip so clean. I’ve tried twelve percent water alcohol mixes in the past and still had the nasty side effects and at the same time the trip is not as strong.
I’m thinking acetaldehyde and or tartaric acid may be involved or at least a good place to start.
Any thought on what chemically may be going on?

Red22:
Quote:

"This paper states tha "LSH" was identified in blood and/or urine samples in two individuals who ingested the seeds. This is interesting because Peter Webster alleges that LSH will immediately decompose when in the body. This paper indicates that that's not true.

Klinke HB, Müller IB, Steffenrud S and Dahl-Sørensen R, Two cases of lysergamide intoxication by ingestion of seeds, which resulted in one fatality due to falling from a building and one surviving witness. Forensic Sci Int, 2010, 197(1-3), e1-5. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20018470/

ItBeBasidia Posted 14 December 2020, he posted in the "morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD like drugs, soluble in alcohol or wine, only slightly soluble in water" thread at Mycotopia:
Quote:

It's happening...I followed tregar's LSH tek but did not have the DL tartaric acid.

403 hand counted heavenly blue seeds or 12g ground and put to:

1/3 c cabernet, 1 oz whiskey, 2oz lemon juice

Kept ground seed mush extract in fridge with shaking for a while once every 15 minutes, then 45 minutes later, let seed mush fall to bottom for around 5 minutes, then filtered all the liquid above the mush in the jar thru 1/2 a cotton ball in a funnel like tregar did.

Some of it would not filter above the cotton, so I poured out the liquid above the cotton into a glass then changed out the cotton with another clean 1/2 cotton ball, and poured the solution back thru the cotton, then it would continue to filter, did this changing of cotton repeat 3 times till it all filtered, put back in fridge till I drank it.

See ya on the other side!

Well I had a wonderful time.

After drinking the liquid, I made a fire and waited about an hour and a half and was feeling light effects like enhanced senses and giddiness.

About 30 minutes after that, it hit hard. I was in my bedroom with the lights off listening to music when all of a sudden I felt very light. I looked at my hands and moved them side to side and saw brilliant colored paisley tracers in their wake. I caught glimpses of complex fractals inside the tracer smears. That was the first I've experienced tracers or seen fractals. Music was an adventure as well. It sounded very beautiful.

When I closed my eyes, I saw beautiful organic swirls, colored rotating geometrics, lattice like structures, faces, and shapes full of color going with the music. I opened my eyes and they remained if I wanted. I felt an omniscient divine presence the whole time. Every edge and outline of me and the world around me had a vibrant energy flow. My mind body connection was powerful. My mind environment connection just the same.

From onset till back to baseline was about 8 hours. I had excellent sleep and a nice after glow the next day. It felt as if I'd been optimized. Sorry it took long to get back to the thread, I needed a day to soak it all in.

mushroom-g said:
Quote:

Tregar you are a legend and this substance is fan-fucking-tastic.

It's the best drug there is.

I call it Wonder.

It makes me feel like a kid again.
Cures me of my ills. It has no comedown or edgy amphetamine side effects. It has all of the love of MDMA. And all of the magic of LSD.

In my opinion (and I am a doctor) this is the MOST THERAPEUTIC psychedic drug by a long way. Psilocybin has proved to be a fairly effective depression treatment. Well this is lots better. Wanna microdose? Take this is better than whatever you take.

So far I've had a few different experiences. Initially I was trying morning glory seeds but having poor extraction efficiency and I was getting vasoconstriction and sedation. So I moved to HBWR. With HBWR and room-temperature extraction with IVA I had extreme euphoria and moderate psychedelia. These experiments (2 of them) coined the term Wonder. Just insane eye-shaking euphoria. Music euphoria times a million. Bad abdominal side effects though.
I did another extraction with warmer grape juice, probably reached about 45C in the blender. And IVA. 12 HBWR seeds. This produced some of the strongest psychedelia I've had in my life. ego death looking in the mirror. This was amazing. Visuals were very strong. In these experiences I often had excessive urination from the cardiac glycoside like molecules in the seed shell. It was scary. I also had strange cardiac effects and a toxic feeling. I did, however, have NO vasoconstriction.

I re-tried an experiment where I removed the isovaleraldehyde from half of the extraction mixture. I also dehydrated myself before hand because of previous experience with vasoconstriction and excessive-urination. It caused me to go into a very painful transient kidney failure. Thought I might die.

So I returned to MG seeds. Have done this once. 300 seeds. Sprouting and braining Tek. Blended with IVA and reacted for 4 hours at room temp. Strained poorly. Was very slow. Need to vacuum filter in future. Or just not bother.

Consumed. WONDER. Glorious euphoria and moderate psychedelia. Much weaker than 12 HBWRs.

Tregar: I think that with sufficient reaction temperature isovaleraldehyde would also react with ergometrine. So it is possible, with heating to 50C for example, that the ergometrine could be eliminated.

However HBWR seems to me to have a much higher toxicity profile overall. The risk of a high ergometrine dose means that women should NOT take HBWR imo. Morning Glory seeds, esepcially when shelled, however, seem much safer.

Wonder wonder wonder wonder

Flower power is back baby 💠💠💠💠💠💠

Quote:

Jim I.T.I said:

i've put this elsewhere. but man, i used 5 HBWR seeds following Tregar's directions in the fridge with just half a fresh lemon and distilled water. 12hrs in the fridge in a small like 4oz jar wrapped in foil. it i took this in 3 quick shots, ate a total of approx 30mg thc in homemade cannabutter, and made tea out of 4.5g of 1.5 year old cubes. i took the tea about 1.2 hrs after ingesting the lsa/i.

this ended up being one of the best psychedelic experiences i've had. and i've had a couple hundred at least. top ten at i'm saying.

cheers

HBWR second try, from Jim I.T.I

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28440282#28440282

Last edited:
The researchers administered LSH to test subject in 2021, and recorded the radioligand binding data of the LSH to her brain: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687

LSH was written about by Dr. Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) in his book "LSD, my problem child" and "plants of the gods" and the good doctor gives colored descriptions of LSH twice in each book (below). LSA is sedating and non-psychedelic and is a breakdown product of LSH over time (time + heat) as described in the recent 2016 Polish morning glory study (1st photo).

LSH being a labile adduct also breaks down to LSA if not extracted into acidic solution like wine or lemon juice or peppermint oils or teas. Plain water will break it down to LSA. LSH is labile (unstable) and requires care to extract it or reform it, same with LSI. Like tregar recited on post #1 with pic, the Ancient Mayan and Aztec always extracted into balche, a wine or alcohol they made themselves.

As a chemist, one of our jobs is to keep up with all recent published chemical research studies.

2nd to Last photo above: From Mehra, R.K & Panya, K.C. 1938, The condensation of aldehydes with amides - part III, the condensation of cinnamaldehyde with acetamide. Proc Natl Acad Sci India Phys Sci 7(6). 376-380

NOTE: from paper: Acetamide (very similar to LSA) when cinnamaldehyde adduct added, forms: N,N'cinnamylidenediacetamide just as LSA + isovaleraldehyde forms LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldamide. RATS RESPOND TO 3-aminopentane (same molecular weight as isovaleraldehyde and same same number of carbons and hydrogens as the 3-aminopentane) as if they had been given LSD.

chemical formula for entry #16....3-aminopentane = CH(C2 H5)2
chemical formula for isovaleraldehyde is (CH3)2 CH2 CH2 CHO

Notice isovaleraldehyde even LOOKS EARILY similar to the tale end of psilocin or dmt with nearly the same exact chemical formula as the tale end of psilocin, see last pic
:eek:

diethylamine from LSD has 4 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups with a molecular weight of 73 g/mol.

Both the 3-aminopentane and the isovaleraldehyde of this new discovery have 5 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups (once the aldehyde attaches to the H already at the amide of LSA) and BOTH have exact same molecular weights of 87 g/mol similar to diethylamine molecular weight of LSD at 73g/mol.

The 3-aminopentane from Dr. Nichols and isovaleraldehyde discovery join at the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H still. This new aldehyde has same molecular weight as 3-aminopentane on the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H, see Dr. Nichol's paper on page 84, chart shown. This is one of only 2 entries in which the rats responded to it (3-aminopentane) as if they had been given LSD.

s240799 said:
Quote:

tregar, it seems like Owsley never actually said anything about 'LSH':

I recall tregar saying that Owsley was not the only LSD chemist, here is an ergot wine trip report from girlfriend Krystal Cole prepared by modern day LSD chemist Todd Skinner. This LSD chemist went one step further and did not just "talk the talk" but "walk the walk" in that he prepared ergot wine in jugs he stored away that he used throughout his lifetime:

Tregar said:
Quote:

Stripper and Todd Skinner's girfriend Krystal Cole's claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory) ergot wine experience from Chapter 17 THE BLOOD OF CHRIST from the book "Lysergic": Todd Skinner and William Leonard Pickard were famous LSD chemists with the underground bunker: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
Quote:

Todd knelt down, holding an ornately decorated gold chalice. A magnificent piece to behold, exquisite. It pulsated with energy, spirituality. "Sherom Teleqot Masecot," he began his prayers in ancient Chaldean, and then moved on to a higher prayer. "Ebatone Neahmeh Nohhoaayow..." the language of the gods. Reverent peacefulness engulfed him as the words came forth. He turned to face me and drank several large gulps. Then bowed his head in silence as he passed me the chalice.

"What is it?" I was totally caught by surprise; we had not planned on tripping for awhile. Things had been far too crazy lately.

"It's ancient wine. Just try a sip."

"I don't know..." I didn't want to have a repeat of my DMT experience. My mind wasn't as prepared as it should be prior to a journey. Also, I had never seen him this spiritual before a trip. He never prayed or used a chalice any other time. Usually he would non-ceremonially weigh out the doses on his lab scale, and then simply pass them out. No ceremony, no prayers. Why the sudden change?

"Just try a small sip. It is time for you to be initiated into the order, you're ready. But I would kneel and say a prayer first if I was you. This one must be taken very seriously." His head bowed slightly but he still kept eye contact.

I was curious so I knelt down, even though my instincts were telling me not to. What order? The brotherhood maybe? And what was in the chalice? It couldn't really be ancient wine, could it? I examined the liquid; it looked and smelled just like red wine. Why not? I cautiously drank a small sip. It was thinner than normal wine and had a woody taste. The most interesting part was the way it tingled as it went down. A warming sensation filled my throat and stomach. "Okay I drank some, now what is it?"

"It's Ergot wine." He smiled slyly, knowing he had gotten one over on me.

"ERGOT WINE! Oh my God!" I was in shock. "Ergot can kill people. I wouldn't have taken it if I would have known what it was. It's St. Anthony's fire! It can make you lose body parts if you touch it! Oh, my God!" My head was spinning. How could he have not warned me?

"I knew you would react like this, that's why I just told you to drink it. You get so afraid sometimes. There is no need to be; you are safe." A slight giggle escaped from his lungs.

"Are you sure it's safe? Where did you get it?" My heart was racing.

"I made it when I was younger. I did an alcohol wash of the ergot fungus with the wine. Then I corked the bottles up and stored them. The ergot fungus will feed on the sugars in the wine, giving it the woody taste. I let them age for about ten years. It is best to wait a little longer, but I felt it was an appropriate time to open one anyway. Every year it ages, it will become a little less potent and easier to control the dose."

"How do you know what a safe dose is?" I was skeptical.

"Ergot is a fungus and a precursor for LSD. Ergot is interesting because we really don't know what happens to the alkaloid concentration over time. It moves around, changes. So the dose is guesswork."

"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.

"Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine infusion of the ergot."

"I can feel it already."

"I started to see holographic symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. I had never seen symbols before in a trip. They were translucent almost like glass. Empty space had taken on a form. They constantly rotated, allowing me to see all of their sides. A few of them looked like symbols from the zodiac. Others looked like Sanskrit, or Arabic. Some I have nothing to compare them to. Where did they come from? What did they mean?"

"Out of all my journeys, ergot was my most productive and therefore my best.

"The chalice and prayers peeked my curiousity. Why had he done it this time and no others? What was the meaning of it all? He was so careful with his words, his humble demeanor, and even how he held the chalice as he drank. I had seen communion in church before and knew symbolically this is what he had meant by it all.

mushroom-g said:
Quote:

I call it Wonder.

Cures me of my ills. It has no comedown or edgy amphetamine side effects. It has all of the love of MDMA. And all of the magic of LSD.

In my opinion (and I am a doctor) this is the MOST THERAPEUTIC psychedic drug by a long way. Psilocybin has proved to be a fairly effective depression treatment. Well this is lots better. Wanna microdose? Take this is better than whatever you take.

So far I've had a few different experiences. Initially I was trying morning glory seeds but having poor extraction efficiency and I was getting vasoconstriction and sedation. So I moved to HBWR. With HBWR and room-temperature extraction with IVA I had extreme euphoria and moderate psychedelia. These experiments (2 of them) coined the term Wonder. Just insane eye-shaking euphoria. Music euphoria times a million. Bad abdominal side effects though.
I did another extraction with warmer grape juice, probably reached about 45C in the blender. And IVA. 12 HBWR seeds. This produced some of the strongest psychedelia I've had in my life. ego death looking in the mirror. This was amazing. Visuals were very strong. In these experiences I often had excessive urination from the cardiac glycoside like molecules in the seed shell. It was scary. I also had strange cardiac effects and a toxic feeling. I did, however, have NO vasoconstriction.

I re-tried an experiment where I removed the isovaleraldehyde from half of the extraction mixture. I also dehydrated myself before hand because of previous experience with vasoconstriction and excessive-urination. It caused me to go into a very painful transient kidney failure. Thought I might die.

So I returned to MG seeds. Have done this once. 300 seeds. Sprouting and braining Tek. Blended with IVA and reacted for 4 hours at room temp. Strained poorly. Was very slow. Need to vacuum filter in future. Or just not bother.

Consumed. WONDER. Glorious euphoria and moderate psychedelia. Much weaker than 12 HBWRs.

Tregar: I think that with sufficient reaction temperature isovaleraldehyde would also react with ergometrine. So it is possible, with heating to 50C for example, that the ergometrine could be eliminated.

However HBWR seems to me to have a much higher toxicity profile overall. The risk of a high ergometrine dose means that women should NOT take HBWR imo. Morning Glory seeds, esepcially when shelled, however, seem much safer.

Jim I.T.I said:
Quote:

i've put this elsewhere. but man, i used 5 HBWR seeds following Tregar's directions in the fridge with just half a fresh lemon and distilled water. 12hrs in the fridge in a small like 4oz jar wrapped in foil. it i took this in 3 quick shots, ate a total of approx 30mg thc in homemade cannabutter, and made tea out of 4.5g of 1.5 year old cubes. i took the tea about 1.2 hrs after ingesting the lsa/i.

this ended up being one of the best psychedelic experiences i've had. and i've had a couple hundred at least. top ten at i'm saying.

cheers

Kash:
Quote:

Just took a 40 seed portion of LSA extract that was mixed for 15 minutes with peppermint oil (contains 2mg acetaldehyde per 5 drops, editors note: and contains even more isovaleraldehyde) yesterday and tripped his face off with a friend. Was very clean feeling and relaxed. Rainbows and vibrant fractal energy danced all over the skies and throughout his surroundings and music sounded great. The head-space was very acid like but different. Was a bit intense but he was able to keep it together lol. Whole trip was about 8 hrs long.

I have tried a 20 seed extract without peppermint oil and it seemed uncomfortable and sedating with no visuals, while every time he has added peppermint oil he has gotten visuals.

p.s if you read post #2, you will see that ALL the best MG trip reports involved adding fresh lemon juice, examples below, this is because LEMON JUICE ALSO contains isovaleraldehyde:

vespiary:
Quote:

Having read someone's description of a cold water extraction with added lemon juice, I decided to try it one day. I've tried this method several times and will describe my best trip to date following these notes…

I've found that the ideal dose for my body weight (5'9, 200 lb.) is 30 grams of seeds. I TRIPPED HARD AS HELL.

It ranked up there with the best trips of my life, and that includes Mescaline, LSD, and Mushrooms. The trip lasted for about 8 hours and seemed to peak at about 3 hours. Unlike an acid trip where I peak rapidly and then come down fast, this is more like I peak slowly, level off, and then come down slow. I am always in control of my faculties.

Hermes (Lycaeum):
Quote:

With a 400 morning glory seed extract into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice, I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything! I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing.

I also find that I can control the imagery by an act of will. Anything I intend to visualize comes forth and then goes beyond what I had imagined and then transforms into something else. This is great for artists! I could swear that on one occasion while listening to Mozart's Requiem, Heaven itself opened up inside my skull! It was incredible! OH, THE BEAUTY! I saw glorious celestial architecture and there were seraphs singing along with the chorus in the music. I just can't even begin to describe what this was like.

I had tears streaming down my face. I was in the highest ecstacy I have ever known. And all of this with a nothing more than a good mindset, good music, and only about 500 seeds. I'll never forget it. It was probably all in my imagination, programmed by my Catholic upbringing. I don't know and don't really care where it came from. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, and I still feel great joy when I think of it. I felt so whole!

My comment: Lemon juice also contains ISOVALERALDEHYDE just like peppermint leaf.

Hermes (lycaeum March 2003) on morning glory visuals & strength, extracted into cold distilled water with a squirt of lemon juice:
Quote:

Depending on seed quality, you should get some weak to decent effects from 8 grams, like mild reality bending, marked enhancement of aesthetic perception, insights, weak open eye visuals, moderate but subtle closed eye visuals (especially with music). I find that more satisfactory results are achieved with more seeds, like 14 grams or more. This much is needed to enter truly psychedelic territory. I wouldn't recommend this much if you haven't tried lower doses with the same seeds and method, however.

I usually just measure by Burpee bags. These are 1.8 grams each. I have used anything ranging from 3 to 12 of these. Strangely, the 12 bag trip was relatively weak. They must have been some old seeds. My strongest experience ever with MG seeds was with the Martha Stewart brand from K-Mart. I had strong effects, with good open eye visuals, on only 300 seeds! I used a cold water extraction with some added lemon juice, but the alcoholic extract by Stretchman also here at the Lycaeum I tried was the strongest.

I had strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are about 32-36 seeds to a gram. The Martha Stewarts are more expensive than the Burpees. They are like $1.30 a bag or something close to that for a 1.2 gram bag. The Burpees are something like $0.88 a bag and each bag has 1.8 grams. That's $2.05 a gram for Martha Stewart seeds and $0.92 a gram for Burpee seeds. It seems to be a trade off.

Nogal (the Nook):
Quote:

Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin).

dmthead420:
Quote:

Seems this does do alot more, its alot more refined, clean, less body high all mind high.. i extracted 700 riveas into 100 ml of lemon juice , 50ml water .. that sat 9hrs in the fridge(water stayed the color of lemon juice but smelled like alkaloids) i filtered and added 100ml of sherry wine and that sat 6hours..

A buddy and i sampled 12ml of this and the effect is way different from just eating the seeds or just a simple water extract..

No body feelings AT ALL, not even the normal body buzz.. just a extreme lsd like head and abstract thoughts, better sense of understanding.... Real soon i am def going to try a large dose ..I Feel GreaT...I will no longer do it any other way.....my friend says the same.

Quote:

Grind the seeds and cover them with white wine, let sit in the fridge for a day or so, shaking occasionally, decant, filter and drink.
I am now off alcohol completely so I’m thinking of an alternative method short of a full on extraction.
I’m convinced that something in the wine besides water and alcohol is what makes the trip so clean. I’ve tried twelve percent water alcohol mixes in the past and still had the nasty side effects and at the same time the trip is not as strong.
I’m thinking acetaldehyde and or tartaric acid may be involved or at least a good place to start.

Red22:
Quote:

"This paper states tha "LSH" was identified in blood and/or urine samples in two individuals who ingested the seeds. This is interesting because Peter Webster alleges that LSH will immediately decompose when in the body. This paper indicates that that's not true.

Klinke HB, Müller IB, Steffenrud S and Dahl-Sørensen R, Two cases of lysergamide intoxication by ingestion of seeds, which resulted in one fatality due to falling from a building and one surviving witness. Forensic Sci Int, 2010, 197(1-3), e1-5. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20018470/

ItBeBasidia Posted 14 December 2020, he posted in the "morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD like drugs, soluble in alcohol or wine, only slightly soluble in water" thread at Mycotopia:
Quote:

It's happening...I followed tregar's LSH tek but did not have the DL tartaric acid.

Kept ground seed mush extract in fridge with shaking for a while once every 15 minutes, then 45 minutes later, let seed mush fall to bottom for around 5 minutes, then filtered all the liquid above the mush in the jar thru 1/2 a cotton ball in a funnel like tregar did.

Some of it would not filter above the cotton, so I poured out the liquid above the cotton into a glass then changed out the cotton with another clean 1/2 cotton ball, and poured the solution back thru the cotton, then it would continue to filter, did this changing of cotton repeat 3 times till it all filtered, put back in fridge till I drank it.

After drinking the liquid, I made a fire and waited about an hour and a half and was feeling light effects like enhanced senses and giddiness.

About 30 minutes after that, it hit hard. I was in my bedroom with the lights off listening to music when all of a sudden I felt very light. I looked at my hands and moved them side to side and saw brilliant colored paisley tracers in their wake. I caught glimpses of complex fractals inside the tracer smears. That was the first I've experienced tracers or seen fractals. Music was an adventure as well. It sounded very beautiful.

When I closed my eyes, I saw beautiful organic swirls, colored rotating geometrics, lattice like structures, faces, and shapes full of color going with the music. I opened my eyes and they remained if I wanted. I felt an omniscient divine presence the whole time. Every edge and outline of me and the world around me had a vibrant energy flow. My mind body connection was powerful. My mind environment connection just the same.

From onset till back to baseline was about 8 hours. I had excellent sleep and a nice after glow the next day. It felt as if I'd been optimized. Sorry it took long to get back to the thread, I needed a day to soak it all in.

Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars
Morning Glory & Alcohol https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=95057
by Psychopsilocybin:
Quote:

Citation: Psychopsilocybin. "Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars: An Experience with Morning Glory & Alcohol (exp95057)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/95057

DOSE:
8 g oral Morning Glory (extract)
24.75 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
BODY WEIGHT: 190 lb
'Morning Glory Wine'

I have tried several different morning glory preparations now, including alcohol tinctures, eating ground up seeds, LSA conversion using peppermint oil, and cold water extracts, all of which have been a let down until my last attempt. This time, I used 24g of heavenly blue variety purchased in early spring from a local store, almost as soon as the new seed displays were set out for the year. I'm not sure, but I think part of my success this time may have come from buying the seeds before they sat in the summer heat causing the goodies to degrade.

After rinsing the seeds in soapy water, I placed them in a blender and added about a half a cup of distilled water. At this point, I turned off all of the lights, and lit a few candles on the other side of the room to provide just enough light to work by. Then I used the pulse setting to grind all of the seeds as best as I could. Next, I poured the ground seeds into an empty wine bottle made from a dark amber glass, and then poured an entire new bottle of red wine into the morning glory bottle. This mixture sat for three days, while being shook up twice a day or so. On the third day, the bottle was opened and the solid matter strained out. A small portion of the liquid was held under a black light to test for LSAs, but to my disappointment, it did not glow. My friends and I decided to give it a shot any way, and what happened next rocked my world.

0:00 The wine was divided into 3 nearly equal portions, and we all began to drink it slowly. My friends by the way, are both women about the same age as I am.

0:15 It doesn't taste especially great, but it is MUCH better than other morning glory preparations I've tried in the past. Still, my body seems to recognize the smell and I start to feel a bit nauseous. My friends however have had no experience with morning glory yet, and they aren't experiencing any nausea or stomach woes.

0:30 We are all still slowly sipping our drinks, but my past experiences with mg are starting to get to me, and I think I may vomit. I was swearing off ever trying morning glory again and thinking that this experience would be like all of my others where I spend 6 hours sick and never actually trip, when my friend tries to convince me that its just all in my head.

0:50 We are starting to notice lights becoming brighter and I get excited because I realize that it is actually working, My stomach has calmed down and no one feels the slightest bit of nausea or sickness, in fact, nobody did for the rest of the trip, no stomach cramps, or vomiting, nothing.

1:20 We finally finish all of our drinks and are starting to feel the effects, and decide to watch Yellow Submarine, which I had never seen before.

2:00 The effects are really beginning to kick in, everything seems to take on a glow, and lights are almost hard to look at because they seem so bright. None of us can control our laughter and we all describe a feeling of warmth over our bodies.

3:00 We are all incredibly happy and laughing at everything, and every now and then noticing small open eyed visuals. Everything looks 'pretty' and we spend time staring at random things like the colorful flowers printed on paper towels.

4:00 The trip peaked around this time, and we decided to go to the bedroom where they had a black light and glow in the dark stars glued to the walls. I have never hallucinated in my life like I did in that room. The wall seemed to disappear and the stars were floating in the air and dancing around. They glowed so bright and I was mesmerized for a moment, when one of my friends said that the floor was water and that we should jump into the boat, which was actually the bed, As soon as I looked down, I saw ripples in the floor by my feet, and it looked just like i was standing in water so I hopped in the bed and stared at the stars some more. I started to feel this strange since of innocence being shared by all of us, like we were all just kids playing and there was nothing wrong about us tripping out on one bed together.

4:10 We decided the 'boat' was moving too much so we swam back to the living room and watched another movie.

I have tried a few other hallucinogens, mushrooms, 2C-I, salvia, and dextromethorphan, but I have never felt anything like I did that night on morning glory. I was so happy, had an incredible body buzz, and amazing feeling of empathy. I can't describe, but somehow I felt just like I was a little kid again, there was no frustrating confusion like that of 2C-I or salvia, and there was no stomach pains or nausea, it was by far the most intense and incredible experience I have had yet, and look forward to trying it again one day.

Exp Year: 1991 ExpID: 95057
Age at time of experience: 22
Published: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 3,553

From 69ron "recipes for Organic LSD (LSH)" https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5733

69ron:
"I know some of you out there are apt to believe the statements above because you've failed at making LSH and those statements above help you feel better about you're failure. Don't fall victim to that kind of crap. Try it again. Find out what you did wrong. When it works, the difference is HUGE, not a tiny difference, the experience is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I know the effects of LSA and LSD very well. He’s used them many times. He guarantees that when the reaction works, there is NO NOTICEABLE LSA left at all in the experience. It becomes almost identical to an LSD experience at low doses. Totally different from LSA.

According to Albert Hofmann (the inventor of LSD), LSH is an adduct of LSA and acetaldehyde. Adducts are very simple to make. You just mix them in solution, that's all.

The effect of adding acetaldehyde is HUGE. I cannot feel any leftover LSA when the process is done right. So, like I said, I think those guys don't know what they're talking about and I believe Hoffman does, and that LSH is an adduct of LSA and acetaldehyde and nothing more. No complex reaction is needed to make it. You just mix the two together and LSH forms. And I believe all of the LSA forms LSH, not just a small amount of it because you cannot feel any of the effects of LSA after this is done right.

When the conversion from LSA to LSH is complete it feels COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. The reason some people can't tell the difference is because their conversion failed. The difference in effects are night and day. No one would ever think the effects of LSH are anything at all like LSA. It's that different."

tregar said:
Quote:

seeds only, sprouts don't work in my experience.

Within this year the book will be out, working with a lawyer to keep my author identity hidden even with a pen name. Thanks for asking. It's expensive legal work.

Check out these last few posts from others here on page 23: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/23/vc/1

Lemon juice contains levels of isovaleraldehyde just like peppermint oils and herbal peppermint teas.

Others have had success adding everything at one time, I prefer to do it in stages, just always remember to extract your seeds using wine only, if you try to extract with just water, you will end up with an emulsion that will never separate in the fridge. I've got this down to where it only takes 3 hours in the fridge for the separation of the seed mass from the wine for zero nausea. The fridge does all the work filtering. I prefer in the last step to stir the zero nausea mg or HBWR liquid several shot wine extract with the drops of isovaleraldehyde for 1 hour (temp does not matter as the boiling point of isovaleraldehyde is very high) then consume.

I prolonged releasing the book cause as a chemist I'm able to easily obtain isovaleraldehyde chemical, and even ordered some straight to my home when it was readily available to anyone via a place that sold it on line to anyone (see page 1 for a pic of bottle with where it came from on the label). However, as it stands, all places refuse to sell the chemical to a residential address, and India no longer produces the chemical for anyone on-line via that place mentioned on label of chemical. The place is H*Med** Even *mazon carried it for a while before running out of stock from India. The lack of the chemical posed a problem as I wanted this easily available to all the public. Maybe someday someone will step up and offer in at auction or similar. It's completely legal.

LSI trip report made from MG seeds: on my 600 seed or 18g high dose morning glory wine extract prepared with 3 drops isovaleraldehyde and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar as catalyst for the aldehyde condensation onto LSA to form LSI, saw 2 hours of dancing colored geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate for 2 hours which formed completely naked women goddesses at the intersections of the geometrics, mind blowing music enhancement and euphoria, very strong trip for 6 hours with 8 hour duration. One of the most prominent visual features is the seeing of colored energy fields or auras surrounding all objects just as itbebasidia reported, I see this every time the whole trip. Very powerful shimmering and glowing of everything as well, as if there is an intense divine light inside, very beautiful. Mentally: Deep healing head space.

LSI still remains at the top of my list for one of my all time favorite psychedelics next to mescaline, it's earthy and natural compared to man-made LSD and has none of the metallic feel or man-made feeling of LSD, most likely because it also targets the 3 adrenal receptors that mescaline, dmt and shrooms also target compared to LSD which only targets a2a receptor in comparison. I use LSI at least once a month and tripped on it over 2 years time already, absolutely gorgeous experience...I love to combine it with bridgesii tea. The combo of the two is my favorite, I've drank cactus tea at least 150 times over a couple decades.

--> go to the top of this page 23 and you will also find at least 10 more reports of people having excellent trips when using lemon juice for their HBWR or MG extraction...and those using wine combo with lemon juice extraction. The order of the extraction does not seem to be important: mix all at once or do in stages, I prefer to extract with wine first, then add the isovaleraldehyde or lemon juice or peppermint mixes and spin around 1 hour at high speed with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar for the condensation catalyst to form the LSI and LSH.

Above quotes from top of this page 23 that tregar recited from those who used fresh lemon juice or peppermint teas or oils which contain levels of isovaleraldehyde

Top of page 23 instructions:

--> How to make the ZERO NAUSEA morning glory wine which is used for all aldehyde experiments, example: forming LSH and LSI from the LSA in the seeds: <--

Page 17 Pics on how to make the easy zero nausea wine: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/17/vc/1

Blast from the past from chemist and bodybuilder tregar:

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/...-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time.363967/

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/sublingual-ayahuasca-journey-57.365063/

modern day LSD chemist Todd Skinner
modern day manipulative prick, narc, psychopath... i wasn't aware that he did any of the chemistry, i thought it was william leonard pickard. i had assumed that since he was a violent psychopath that he didn't have the brains to do the chemistry. (edit: either deja vu, or did i already make a comment like this about skinner in another thread??? i dunno, i hate that guy's gutless guts, with gusto)

interesting section on the ergot wine, but i feel bad for krystle... clearly (imo) he was doing all that showy chanting and eucharist posture bullshit as an image thing.

nonetheless, all those various quotes are cool and helpful. i'm constantly amazed by the level of details you put into these posts.

Last edited:
Thanks for kind words nepalnt21.

"more natural as opposed to man-made feeling" is feeling you get after taking LSI, shrooms, mescaline, real Ayahuasca, as the psilocin, mescaline and tetrahydroharmine/dmt hit all 3 of the adrenal receptors which have been implicated in feelings of enhanced sensuality, aesthetics and beauty, color contrast and enhanced audio perception. LSD only hits one of the adrenal receptors while LSI feels as if it
hits all 3 adrenal receptors that all the natural psych mentioned above do.

A friend of mine asked me about the safety of isovaleraldehyde, see 3rd paper below, I also attached it here, very safe at 1 to 2 drops which is what LSA to LSI adduction requires via easy condensation reaction described in this thread.

Read the paper for yourself and see it was quite safe, rats were given an amount way beyond that and still just fine, but like I said you have to be a chemist to order it. It's a natural aromatic chemical that makes up amounts in lemon juice, peppermint teas and pure extracts.

I suggest using lemon juice and/or peppermint teas/pure peppermint extract drops if you can as most will not be able to order unless chemist or real business address, see real world accounts further below. Like I said, *mazon and *igh media used to carry isovaleraldehyde for the public, they got it all from India, but India is out of stock, and has been for a while, so I don't count anyone being able to get it, and just fine use the lemon juice or peppermint mixes described below instead, works quite well indeed.

9 more papers can be downloaded here on LSH and LSI, post #11: https://mycotopia.net/topic/112110-...ts-in-effects-similar-to-100ug-lsd/?p=1507034

Attached File Has the Mystery of the Eleusinian Mysteries been solved .pdf 164.7KB 5 downloads
Attached File DunningRobertL1956 (2).pdf 4.77MB 5 downloads
Attached File 3-methylbutanal or isovaleraldehyde safety sheet, low in general toxicity after oral exposure.pdf 158.57KB 3 downloads
Attached File Chapter5_Excerpt_Peppermint.pdf 483.07KB 3 downloads
Attached File The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine).pdf 3.29MB 3 downloads
Attached File 2016 Polish morning glory study shows LSH and penniclavine two highest alkaloids in MG (3).pdf 1.19MB 5 downloads
Attached File 5 Ergot alkaloids in morning glory just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, Yui and Yuji Takeo, 1958.pdf 596.64KB 6 downloads
Attached File Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide or (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf 1.13MB 2 downloads
Attached File Tryptophan analogues form adducts by cooperative reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone, 1992 Austin.pdf 780.97KB 2 downloads
Attached File LSD and its Lysergamide Cousins by LSD scientist Dr. Nichols, Ph.D.pdf [this file is only attached to POST #7 further below of this Shroomery thread only, page 1]

The researchers administered LSH to test subject in 2021, and recorded the radioligand binding data of the LSH to her brain: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687

LSH was written about by Dr. Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) in his book "LSD, my problem child" and "plants of the gods" and the good doctor gives colored descriptions of LSH twice in each book (below). LSA is sedating and non-psychedelic and is a breakdown product of LSH over time (time + heat) as described in the recent 2016 Polish morning glory study (1st photo).

LSH being a labile adduct also breaks down to LSA if not extracted into acidic solution like wine or lemon juice or peppermint oils or teas. Plain water will break it down to LSA. LSH is labile (unstable) and requires care to extract it or reform it, same with LSI. Like tregar recited on post #1 with pic, the Ancient Mayan and Aztec always extracted into balche, a wine or alcohol they made themselves.

I am a chemist, and one of the jobs of a chemist is to keep up with all recent published chemical research studies.

3rd to Last photo above: From Mehra, R.K & Panya, K.C. 1938, The condensation of aldehydes with amides - part III, the condensation of cinnamaldehyde with acetamide. Proc Natl Acad Sci India Phys Sci 7(6). 376-380

NOTE: from paper: Acetamide (very similar to LSA) when cinnamaldehyde adduct added, forms: N,N'cinnamylidenediacetamide just as LSA + isovaleraldehyde forms LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldamide. RATS RESPOND TO 3-aminopentane (same molecular weight as isovaleraldehyde and same same number of carbons and hydrogens as the 3-aminopentane) as if they had been given LSD.

chemical formula for entry #16....3-aminopentane = CH(C2 H5)2
chemical formula for isovaleraldehyde is (CH3)2 CH2 CH2 CHO

Notice isovaleraldehyde even LOOKS EARILY similar to the tale end of psilocin or dmt with nearly the same exact chemical formula as the tale end of psilocin, see last pic
:eek:

diethylamine from LSD has 4 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups with a molecular weight of 73 g/mol.

Both the 3-aminopentane and the isovaleraldehyde of this new discovery have 5 carbon groups and 11 hydrogen groups (once the aldehyde attaches to the H already at the amide of LSA) and BOTH have exact same molecular weights of 87 g/mol similar to diethylamine molecular weight of LSD at 73g/mol.

The 3-aminopentane from Dr. Nichols and isovaleraldehyde discovery join at the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H still. This new aldehyde has same molecular weight as 3-aminopentane on the R1 substitute of LSA with R=H, see Dr. Nichol's paper on page 84, chart shown. This is one of only 2 entries in which the rats responded to it (3-aminopentane) as if they had been given LSD."

s240799 said
Quote:

tregar, it seems like Owsley never actually said anything about 'LSH':

23 million views:

Owsley was not the only LSD chemist, here is an ergot wine trip report from girlfriend Krystal Cole prepared by modern day LSD chemist Todd Skinner. This LSD chemist went one step further and did not just "talk the talk" but "walk the walk" in that he prepared ergot wine in jugs he stored away that he used throughout his lifetime

Stripper and Todd Skinner's girfriend Krystal Cole's claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory) ergot wine experience from Chapter 17 THE BLOOD OF CHRIST from the book "Lysergic": Todd Skinner and William Leonard Pickard were famous LSD chemists with the underground bunker: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

Quote:

Todd knelt down, holding an ornately decorated gold chalice. A magnificent piece to behold, exquisite. It pulsated with energy, spirituality. "Sherom Teleqot Masecot," he began his prayers in ancient Chaldean, and then moved on to a higher prayer. "Ebatone Neahmeh Nohhoaayow..." the language of the gods. Reverent peacefulness engulfed him as the words came forth. He turned to face me and drank several large gulps. Then bowed his head in silence as he passed me the chalice.

"What is it?" I was totally caught by surprise; we had not planned on tripping for awhile. Things had been far too crazy lately.

"It's ancient wine. Just try a sip."

"I don't know..." I didn't want to have a repeat of my DMT experience. My mind wasn't as prepared as it should be prior to a journey. Also, I had never seen him this spiritual before a trip. He never prayed or used a chalice any other time. Usually he would non-ceremonially weigh out the doses on his lab scale, and then simply pass them out. No ceremony, no prayers. Why the sudden change?

"Just try a small sip. It is time for you to be initiated into the order, you're ready. But I would kneel and say a prayer first if I was you. This one must be taken very seriously." His head bowed slightly but he still kept eye contact.

I was curious so I knelt down, even though my instincts were telling me not to. What order? The brotherhood maybe? And what was in the chalice? It couldn't really be ancient wine, could it? I examined the liquid; it looked and smelled just like red wine. Why not? I cautiously drank a small sip. It was thinner than normal wine and had a woody taste. The most interesting part was the way it tingled as it went down. A warming sensation filled my throat and stomach. "Okay I drank some, now what is it?"

"It's Ergot wine." He smiled slyly, knowing he had gotten one over on me.

"ERGOT WINE! Oh my God!" I was in shock. "Ergot can kill people. I wouldn't have taken it if I would have known what it was. It's St. Anthony's fire! It can make you lose body parts if you touch it! Oh, my God!" My head was spinning. How could he have not warned me?

"I knew you would react like this, that's why I just told you to drink it. You get so afraid sometimes. There is no need to be; you are safe." A slight giggle escaped from his lungs.

"Are you sure it's safe? Where did you get it?" My heart was racing.

"I made it when I was younger. I did an alcohol wash of the ergot fungus with the wine. Then I corked the bottles up and stored them. The ergot fungus will feed on the sugars in the wine, giving it the woody taste. I let them age for about ten years. It is best to wait a little longer, but I felt it was an appropriate time to open one anyway. Every year it ages, it will become a little less potent and easier to control the dose."

"How do you know what a safe dose is?" I was skeptical.

"Ergot is a fungus and a precursor for LSD. Ergot is interesting because we really don't know what happens to the alkaloid concentration over time. It moves around, changes. So the dose is guesswork."

"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.

"Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine infusion of the ergot."

"I can feel it already."

"I started to see holographic symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. I had never seen symbols before in a trip. They were translucent almost like glass. Empty space had taken on a form. They constantly rotated, allowing me to see all of their sides. A few of them looked like symbols from the zodiac. Others looked like Sanskrit, or Arabic. Some I have nothing to compare them to. Where did they come from? What did they mean?"

"Out of all my journeys, ergot was my most productive and therefore my best.

"The chalice and prayers peeked my curiousity. Why had he done it this time and no others? What was the meaning of it all? He was so careful with his words, his humble demeanor, and even how he held the chalice as he drank. I had seen communion in church before and knew symbolically this is what he had meant by it all.

mushroom-g said:
Quote:

I call it Wonder.

Jim I.T.I said:
Quote:

cheers

Kash:
Quote:

vespiary:
Quote:

Hermes (Lycaeum):
Quote:

Quote:

I usually just measure by Burpee bags. These are 1.8 grams each. I have used anything ranging from 3 to 12 of these. Strangely, the 12 bag trip was relatively weak. They must have been some old seeds. My strongest experience ever with MG seeds was with the Martha Stewart brand from K-Mart. I had strong effects, with good open eye visuals, on only 300 seeds! I used a cold water extraction with some lemon juice.

Nogal (the Nook):
Quote:

dmthead420:
Quote:

Quote:

Red22:
Quote:

Quote:

Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars Morning Glory & Alcohol https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=95057 by Psychopsilocybin:
Quote:

Citation: Psychopsilocybin. "Floors Made of Water Under Dancing Stars: An Experience with Morning Glory & Alcohol (exp95057)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/95057

DOSE:
8 g oral Morning Glory (extract)
24.75 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
BODY WEIGHT: 190 lb
'Morning Glory Wine'

I have tried several different morning glory preparations now, including alcohol tinctures, eating ground up seeds, LSA conversion using peppermint oil, and cold water extracts, all of which have been a let down until my last attempt. This time, I used 24g of heavenly blue variety purchased in early spring from a local store, almost as soon as the new seed displays were set out for the year. I'm not sure, but I think part of my success this time may have come from buying the seeds before they sat in the summer heat causing the goodies to degrade.

After rinsing the seeds in soapy water, I placed them in a blender and added about a half a cup of distilled water. At this point, I turned off all of the lights, and lit a few candles on the other side of the room to provide just enough light to work by. Then I used the pulse setting to grind all of the seeds as best as I could. Next, I poured the ground seeds into an empty wine bottle made from a dark amber glass, and then poured an entire new bottle of red wine into the morning glory bottle. This mixture sat for three days, while being shook up twice a day or so. On the third day, the bottle was opened and the solid matter strained out. A small portion of the liquid was held under a black light to test for LSAs, but to my disappointment, it did not glow. My friends and I decided to give it a shot any way, and what happened next rocked my world.

0:00 The wine was divided into 3 nearly equal portions, and we all began to drink it slowly. My friends by the way, are both women about the same age as I am.

0:15 It doesn't taste especially great, but it is MUCH better than other morning glory preparations I've tried in the past. Still, my body seems to recognize the smell and I start to feel a bit nauseous. My friends however have had no experience with morning glory yet, and they aren't experiencing any nausea or stomach woes.

0:30 We are all still slowly sipping our drinks, but my past experiences with mg are starting to get to me, and I think I may vomit. I was swearing off ever trying morning glory again and thinking that this experience would be like all of my others where I spend 6 hours sick and never actually trip, when my friend tries to convince me that its just all in my head.

0:50 We are starting to notice lights becoming brighter and I get excited because I realize that it is actually working, My stomach has calmed down and no one feels the slightest bit of nausea or sickness, in fact, nobody did for the rest of the trip, no stomach cramps, or vomiting, nothing.

1:20 We finally finish all of our drinks and are starting to feel the effects, and decide to watch Yellow Submarine, which I had never seen before.

2:00 The effects are really beginning to kick in, everything seems to take on a glow, and lights are almost hard to look at because they seem so bright. None of us can control our laughter and we all describe a feeling of warmth over our bodies.

3:00 We are all incredibly happy and laughing at everything, and every now and then noticing small open eyed visuals. Everything looks 'pretty' and we spend time staring at random things like the colorful flowers printed on paper towels.

4:00 The trip peaked around this time, and we decided to go to the bedroom where they had a black light and glow in the dark stars glued to the walls. I have never hallucinated in my life like I did in that room. The wall seemed to disappear and the stars were floating in the air and dancing around. They glowed so bright and I was mesmerized for a moment, when one of my friends said that the floor was water and that we should jump into the boat, which was actually the bed, As soon as I looked down, I saw ripples in the floor by my feet, and it looked just like i was standing in water so I hopped in the bed and stared at the stars some more. I started to feel this strange since of innocence being shared by all of us, like we were all just kids playing and there was nothing wrong about us tripping out on one bed together.

4:10 We decided the 'boat' was moving too much so we swam back to the living room and watched another movie.

I have tried a few other hallucinogens, mushrooms, 2C-I, salvia, and dextromethorphan, but I have never felt anything like I did that night on morning glory. I was so happy, had an incredible body buzz, and amazing feeling of empathy. I can't describe, but somehow I felt just like I was a little kid again, there was no frustrating confusion like that of 2C-I or salvia, and there was no stomach pains or nausea, it was by far the most intense and incredible experience I have had yet, and look forward to trying it again one day.

Exp Year: 1991 ExpID: 95057
Age at time of experience: 22
Published: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 3,553

From 69ron "recipes for Organic LSD (LSH)" https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5733

69ron:
"I know some of you out there are apt to believe the statements above because you've failed at making LSH and those statements above help you feel better about you're failure. Don't fall victim to that kind of crap. Try it again. Find out what you did wrong. When it works, the difference is HUGE, not a tiny difference, the experience is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I know the effects of LSA and LSD very well. He’s used them many times. He guarantees that when the reaction works, there is NO NOTICEABLE LSA left at all in the experience. It becomes almost identical to an LSD experience at low doses. Totally different from LSA.

According to Albert Hofmann (the inventor of LSD), LSH is an adduct of LSA and acetaldehyde. Adducts are very simple to make. You just mix them in solution, that's all.

The effect of adding acetaldehyde is HUGE. I cannot feel any leftover LSA when the process is done right. So, like I said, I think those guys don't know what they're talking about and I believe Hoffman does, and that LSH is an adduct of LSA and acetaldehyde and nothing more. No complex reaction is needed to make it. You just mix the two together and LSH forms. And I believe all of the LSA forms LSH, not just a small amount of it because you cannot feel any of the effects of LSA after this is done right.

When the conversion from LSA to LSH is complete it feels COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. The reason some people can't tell the difference is because their conversion failed. The difference in effects are night and day. No one would ever think the effects of LSH are anything at all like LSA. It's that different."

Seeds only, sprouts don't work in my experience.

Within 2 years the book will be out, working with a lawyer to keep my author identity hidden even with a pen name. Thanks for asking. It's expensive legal work.

--> go to the top of this page 23 and you will also find at least 10 more reports of people having excellent trips when using lemon juice for their HBWR or MG extraction...and those using wine combo with lemon juice extraction. The order of the extraction does not seem to be important: mix all at once or do in stages, I prefer to extract with wine first, then add the isovaleraldehyde or lemon juice or peppermint mixes and spin around 1 hour at high speed with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar for the condensation catalyst to form the LSI and LSH.

Above quotes recited from those who used fresh lemon juice or peppermint teas or oils which contain levels of isovaleraldehyde

Top of page 23 instructions:

--> How to make the ZERO NAUSEA morning glory wine which is used for all aldehyde experiments, example: forming LSH and LSI from the LSA in the seeds: <--

Page 17 Pics on how to make the easy zero nausea wine: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/17/vc/1

Blast from the past on sublingual and oral HPBCD or aloe vera gel enhanced Ayahuasca capsules, zero nausea, just like real Jungle Ayahuasca prepared from caapi + Hawaiian psychotria:

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/...-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time.363967/

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/sublingual-ayahuasca-journey-57.365063/

Please read Krystle Cole's claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the sacred Mesoamerican morning glory) wine trip report at top of this thread (modern LSD chemist mainly use claviceps paspali ergot as beginning source for LSD). Don't get claviceps paspali ergot (pic in 1st photo way above) confused with claviceps purpurea which is poisonous. LSD chemist Todd Skinner had prepared many large jugs of claviceps paspali wine and stored them for years in his underground bunker, and gave a large amount to Krystle Cole (former stripper, now an artist) to drink. IMHO he should have given her much less to drink for her size, as it was very heavy and too strong for her as she recounted.

23 million views:

Last edited: