• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 2-amino-6-methylheptane

brokedownpalace10

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience with 2-amino-6-methylheptane? It's supposed to be a stimulant and is nearing banning(?). So I'm wondering if I should give it a whirl.

Haven't had it but I've had the related compound dimethylamylamine (DMAA). Not enjoyable. Unless you like sweating and feeling jittery. They ban drugs of this type not because they have abuse potential but rather because supplement companies keep on adding these (and the many variants) into nutritional supplements because they have stimulant and thermogenic properties.

Haven't had it but I've had the related compound dimethylamylamine (DMAA). Not enjoyable. Unless you like sweating and feeling jittery. They ban drugs of this type not because they have abuse potential but rather because supplement companies keep on adding these (and the many variants) into nutritional supplements because they have stimulant and thermogenic properties.
Thanks so much. I suspected similar from what I Googled. I'll pass, you've saved me the pain, and thanks for the info.