View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 2-Oxo-3-hydroxy-LSD

Ballz_Trippington

Bluelighter
This is the main metabolite of LSD....I assume it's active and seems to unscheduled everywhere (except the stupid UK) unless it's considered an analog but I don't think so....
Is the synthesis of this most likely a nightmare???
I'm curious why this has never shown up as an RC.
Anyone got any ideas???

probably aint active but you can try drinking your own urine while tripping or after the trip to see if you trip again
This is an extremely dumb response....first I ain't drinking piss to get high ffs...
And how much of that metabolite would left in your urine after a 100ug trip????
A lot less than 100ug ...if it is active I suspect it's active at a much higher dose than regular lsd....in case I wasn't clear I was asking about the possibility of synthetically synthesized 2-oxo-3-hydroxy-lsd. Like ffs how could drinking your piss after dropping lsd be a reasonable course of action when your tolorance from taking acid sets in immediately and requires at least 2 weeks to reset back relative baseline.
The lack of common sense on this forum would be astonishing if I hadn't see it on a daily basis....this question was aimed at non-morons and wasn't a joke but a serious question as to whether said metabolite is psychoactive and psychedelic.

Not sure why you haven't gotten any serious replies yet, but it's an interesting thread. I'd like the know the answer. I suppose it might be extremely difficult to snythesize. Or even if it was just one additional step after LSD, it would not make financial sense to synth it when there would almost surely be some amount of yield loss in the extra step, and LSD is a big seller. Add that to not knowing for sure it would even be active orally, and I bet no one has been willing to give it a try. Even before the big RC lysergamide manufacturer got busted recently, I'm sure it was an expensive and large undertaking to take on producing a novel lysgeramide, and I bet they were more interested in new compound, as opposed to metabolites of existing ones that would likely just produce the same effects as LSD, if it worked at all.

Still, it would be really interesting to be able to know.

Not sure why you haven't gotten any serious replies yet, but it's an interesting thread. I'd like the know the answer. I suppose it might be extremely difficult to snythesize. Or even if it was just one additional step after LSD, it would not make financial sense to synth it when there would almost surely be some amount of yield loss in the extra step, and LSD is a big seller. Add that to not knowing for sure it would even be active orally, and I bet no one has been willing to give it a try. Even before the big RC lysergamide manufacturer got busted recently, I'm sure it was an expensive and large undertaking to take on producing a novel lysgeramide, and I bet they were more interested in new compound, as opposed to metabolites of existing ones that would likely just produce the same effects as LSD, if it worked at all.

Still, it would be really interesting to be able to know.
Thank you!!!
I really do appreciate your well thought out and intelligent response!!!