• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

Packers snag Trevon Hester.. this guy had what one remarkable play.. they must think he can come alive in the GB beast de..

Looks like the NFL is officially woke now guys, what are we gonna do?

I can't see Belicheck saying "Cam is the guy to fit my system" after Brady was the guy for so long. And Cam isn't changing who he is or how he plays, so I'm interested to see how NE modifies their scheme.

For Tampa Bay, it's like the bargain bin picking up Brady and Gronk trying to pretend to be NE Jr. Sad, but true to form.

I don't do Pro that much. I'm much more NCAAF.

Belicheck is pro at developing players.

We're gunna win.
It will be nice to see Cam get a ring, I’m not saying it for sure will happen. But Cam looks hurt real hurt, and I think it will not only revitalize NE but will give Cam a reason to go out there and be great despite. Sadly as a panthers fan, there’s bitter blood with this move but not at Cam. They tore the panthers apart, I’m disgusted at tepper

Cams been working on changing his game for quite a while now, since the ownership / OC change in Carolina. He's not going to be old Cam when he takes over at NE.

Cams been working on changing his game for quite a while now, since the ownership / OC change in Carolina. He's not going to be old Cam when he takes over at NE.
He shouldn’t be. I fear damage has been done by “supercam”
Carolina never cared about him
They allowed a young man, to destroy himself to go 15 and 1 and fumble pun intended the super bowl
David tepper seems to have a better relationship with the players, but I don’t know who is really making all these roster changes but I don’t even do that many changes on madden.. perhaps I’m wrong I’m only a fan not a professional. If you ask me, chiefs will now be what the patriots were I doubt Mahomies will be the new Brady though

thats what rebuilding is. We had too many guys getting old. Too many injuries. A new owner wants his own people.
I just think it’s too many moves at once but we will see perhaps your right, I don’t think any of this will translate directly for a a while though

Patrick Mahomes just signed the biggest contract in the history of the NFL (and maybe professional sports in general)

Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes agree on 10-year, $450 million contract extension through 2031, per report

Patrick Mahomes, a year removed from his first league MVP award and just four months after leading the Chiefs to victory in Super Bowl LIV, is about to cash in on his early success. Mahomes, the first player in league history to win league and Super Bowl MVP honors before his 25th birthday, has come to terms on a 10-year deal with the Chiefs, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The contract is reportedly the richest deal in NFL history. Also, per Schefter, Mahomes' 10-year extension is worth $450 million with a $140 million injury guarantee. CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Mahomes' 10-year extension will be guided by a mechanism that ensures the quarterback's annual salary never drops below certain cap thresholds -- in other words it will always be above a certain percentage of the NFL's salary cap.

Packers snag Trevon Hester.. this guy had what one remarkable play.. they must think he can come alive in the GB beast de..

Plus they took Jordan Love for quarterback, I'm curious to see what Rogers does going forward

^yep and he was loaded up to take Favre's spot.. so he knows the reality of the league.

Word in the local paper is around 12,000 fans will be in attendance at Lambeau for home games. Normal capacity is 80,978. I'm not complaining as at least football seems loaded up. <3<3<3