• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

not far enough the other way to pick miami in the pick 'em i noticed :)

alasdair

not far enough the other way to pick miami in the pick 'em i noticed :)

alasdair

No, but that is Miami :) Taken strait from Patriot.com your looking at a very young team with Cam at the helm. To me that translates into a Patriots team rebuilding, not in recent traditional Patriot's style, but with a young unproven team behind a very talented but aged and traditionally mobile quarterback.

You guys don't see any big potential problems here?

greatest qb to ever play the game replaced by new quarterback? first game of the season?

sure, they could lose. they could lose any game. but they're coached incredibly well and i think they take it.

you could say i'm leaning towards them winning :)

alasdair

Lean hard ali, you might need it. You had the best run ever, but everything ends?

They are really feeding Cam's ego up there. That was never Coach Rivera's style. It'll be interesting to see what effect it has.

They are really feeding Cam's ego up there. That was never Coach Rivera's style. It'll be interesting to see what effect it has.

How so? Not saying he doesn't have a big ego.

Perfect mix or serious and fun. Work hard play hard. Brady was a premadonna.

just saying, Belichick did some interview where he gave cam compliments for like 10 minutes straight. (He normally is quiet as fuck) He was named starter. The team voted him captain even though it's his first year. I know qbs usually get captain , and of course he deserves starter. Just saying they've really welcomed him there, going out of their way to show their full confidence. I think it's a smart strategy.

Oh okay i didn't know about that.

I think it's smart too.

Obviously the pats won't change their "calculus" as Cam put it, but once he fits in the puzzle we just wind him up and let him go.

The red zone channel is free this weekend thank fuck.
they aren't showing pats or panthers here.
and I forget the site I always used a couple years ago.

Alright here we GO.. GO PACK GO!!!

Underdog to the queens.. I don't fkn think so. Send them into second week sporting a second string qb.