• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021-2022 NHL Season

so 3 more game 7s and it's a record - which might be very likely to happen since we're already at 5

Carolina should be the lock of the year - can't see Boston winning that....;

I want the Leafs to win, but jeez i wouldn't bet them - they should've won Game 6 if you ask me, they looked like the better team to me - so idk man - i wouldn't bet against Tampa that's for sure

Kings and Oilers....that's another one....Edmonton has looked like the better team in that series...they should win that game - i'd feel better betting them than the Leafs that's for sure....

so we'll go with the smart money being on Carolina, Tampa, and Edmonton today

you guys seen that dirty hit on Crosby?

im not sure Pittsburgh can win a road game 7, but i would never bet the Rangers - momentum is all Rags right now and they do have the better goalie and healthier team

and of course im picking Calgary but the goalie on Dallas, Oettinger however you spell it, man that guy is good - so i actually don't feel too good about Calgary

my crystal ball is very cloudy for Sundays game 7s

Heard about the leafs game from some hockey fans (who were leaving the game) on the subway on my way to a rave. Can’t believe that they choked in Game 7 again. This is almost as bad as when they gave up a 3 goal lead in the last 10-15 minutes of Game 7 years ago vs the Bruins.

Damn, Toronto and Minnesota really fucked my bracket. I'm still alive though.

oil 'em Edmonton! Go canes

When do we start picking round 2? It says today, but then it always shows it's not open to pick yet.

Heard about the leafs game from some hockey fans (who were leaving the game) on the subway on my way to a rave. Can’t believe that they choked in Game 7 again. This is almost as bad as when they gave up a 3 goal lead in the last 10-15 minutes of Game 7 years ago vs the Bruins.

Nah nothing's as bad as that

If the Flames play the Oilers, that should be an explosive matchup.

Battle of Alberta

:rockon:

and then ya got Tampa vs Florida

Carolina plays the winner of todays Penguins vs the Rags

if the Rags win, then i'll be wearing my Whalers jersey for the next 10 days

No one got my joke.

Oil + flame = explosive...

OdLSGXv.jpg

:sadcat:

so their really wasn't any upsets in the 1st round, which usually doesn't happen - and of course i picked a few upsets, so im in last place

RANKGroup EntriesW-L
PCT
1arrall's Picks 2arrall blue10-310093.5100
1mal3volent3's Picks 1Mal 3volent10-310093.5100
1neversicknsa .10-310093.5100
1arrall's Picks 1arrall blue10-310093.5100
5Tonyions9-49077.490
5VerbalTeaA M9-49077.490
7mal3volent3's Picks 2Mal 3volent8-58056.780
8BroccoliRaab's Picks 2Broccoli Raab7-67040.470
8BroccoliRaab's Picks 1Broccoli Raab7-67040.470
10Stick0-0000

the matchups still aren't up, so you still can't make your 2nd round picks.....

maybe later today? i'll keep checking on it....

Last edited: