• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2022-2023 NBA Basketball & Fantasy

I'm assuming it'll be like other ESPN drafts and an hour before the draft it will pop up in a random order. I tried to look in settings on my phone but you don't get very advanced options at all to check, I don't recall selecting anything, but that's what I would have selected if I was given a choice, randomly

reason I was asking was this

Oh, ok, weird. Idk, I'll look and see if I can change it. Idk if it's based on when we joined. I thought you were like the second person in but maybe I'm wrong.

yeah me too.

random would be best imo

Basketball is my favorite sport; I like the way they dribble up and down the court.

Sorta like when I try to drink water!
I wonder if anyone who signed up is MIA for the draft; if they give them default
players in the draft. Or make them pick from the scraps later... I am fantasy naive; pro-sports anyway.

I remember it is draft day because my birthday is today; born in 1968, so how ever old that makes me!

There ya go, I randomized it like four times and landed on that. Had to do it multiple times because the first time I still got first place lol.

Sorta like when I try to drink water!
I wonder if anyone who signed up is MIA for the draft; if they give them default
players in the draft. Or make them pick from the scraps later... I am fantasy naive; pro-sports anyway.

I remember it is draft day because my birthday is today; born in 1968, so how ever old that makes me!
Happy birthday! We'll just stick with 50 something ok?

If someone isn't present it just autopicks for them.

Damn I went to the site and it said it had already started . Then when I got in it said 22 minutes.