• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Hope you used a micron filter and reagent test kit dude. E pills really aren't made with IV in mind.

Stay safe and have a happy birthday! @simstim
Well I didn't apply any heat just in case it would increase the solubility of any binders. Unfortunately I didn't plan to do this and had no micron filters. I used one of the filters they give you at the exchange. It is a pretty decent filter and pretty much all the pill particles were left behind.

It was a pink colored pill so obviously it was a pink colored shot from the food coloring they use or whatever.

It was something else. I don't know if I'll ever do it again but it was intense.

I've heard that it's scary intense but I would say anyone that can handle injecting meth can handle injecting mdma probably.

In fact I've done some large meth shots that were even more intense.

It was something else. I don't know if I'll ever do it again but it was intense.
Yeah, going from 0 to fucking zinging in a few seconds sounds like it would be too much. I've heard it increases side-effects too and drops very rapidly. Maybe not, just what people have told me.

I know someone who did it with MDA - said it was so overwhelming, they never took MDMA or MDA again. He actually chipped a tooth from clenching so hard.

I think the dramatic come-up and slow easing off is an essential part of the ride.

I think that the last print on these x pills I got is a handicapped symbol. It truly looks like the symbol for a handicapped parking.

Would they really make handicapped parking pills?

I tried to take a picture of the last one. It's not to clear. I snorted half of it now.

IMG-20221104-165514521.jpg

I wonder whose idea it was to make handicap symbol press. Lol.

I don't know if it's more PLUR or less PLUR to be doing handicapped symbol pills. They'll definitely stick in my mind though.

I wonder whose idea it was to make handicap symbol press. Lol.

I don't know if it's more PLUR or less PLUR to be doing handicapped symbol pills. They'll definitely stick in my mind though.

Brings a new meaning to 'mongy pills'.

Sorry, don't at me... :ROFLMAO:

We did 1 Punisher each and then a fuckload of purple Molly which was some of the better Molly I have had in recent years, we were totally wasted, it was awesome!!!

Thanks for asking:)
The purple mdma that is going around right now is definitely good. I had half a Tesla and some of that purple molly a few weeks ago, the Tesla was even better than the Molly so I’m excited to be grabbing some of those!

Saturday evening. Finally feeling rested, relaxed and back on track after one of the most physically (and by proxy; mentally) taxing weeks of the year.

Just had a cap of 4-EMC and the music is starting to sound like it's flowing through the channels of time and space straight into my audio receptors.

Haven't decided whether to take mescaline or not as I have another crazy week ahead of me. Might aim for another decent night's sleep and have a day trip tomorrow.

Hope everyone's having a good one!

I just IM'd half of a really good x pill. I was kinda tipsy and iv didn't register on the second attempt so IM it was.

It was a green pill so it was a green shot.

Wow!! I love mdma...

I just IM'd half of a really good x pill. I was kinda tipsy and iv didn't register on the second attempt so IM it was.

Wow!! I love mdma...
Damn dude!! That's hardcore. Be careful Scott Weiland died injecting MDA and I'm sure IMing pills can't be too healthy.

Wow!! I love mdma...

Man that can’t be safe.. IV’ing X pills is bad enough. Take it easy brother.

-GC