• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

I sure miss weighing out 120 + 60 mg of pure fluffy MDMA HCl every couple months and going to psychedelic trance raves. Being in emigration sucks.

I feel like my neighbor who was using dirty thirties thinking that they were real oxy 30's.

She got a Lil habit doing that.

I just found out that at least some of the pills I've been doing are something other than mdma. They didn't turn the proper color on a marquis test.

I never test my pills I just snort them. I get really high so I guess I didn't question it.

I have had pills that literally did nothing before so I guess I still counted it as a win.

I wonder what I've been snorting? Orange could be meth but it really doesn't feel like meth to me. It also doesn't smell or taste like meth at all.

Darn these shoddy pill makers. Why would you bother pressing other drugs.

I’m gonna be honest brother, I think I may have said this before, but I was pretty positive they were stim/meth pills the whole time. Reason being…

Ecstasy pills actually being MDMA in the US is rather rare. You’d have to practically be the plug yourself to even begin to imagine having consistent MDMA presses.

The amount you’re able to take as well. I’ve never met anyone that can roll as often as you were able.

Test kit always. Cuz then you can find your source. I know you hang in the right scenes to find some good MDMA shards.

-GC

Hey Guys!

As per request this is the Official 2021-2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs social thread!!!!

Don't be shy!!!

andyturbo
Hey dude, I just got some really good almost light yellow clearish Crystal MDMA. Stoked tmrw to try it. Can I dose n play some drums.. comes from Europe. Last time it was like a purple almost amethyst. It was beautiful I’m guessing this one is gonna be just as pure.

Got some yellowish clear crystal pure MDMA from my raver plug :) comes from Europe. The WB e pills were AMAZING. Can’t wait to give this a try tomorrow and play some music.

Sounds good @Buckethead420. Welcome to bluelight!

You know I saw buckethead perform live with les Claypool back in like 2004.
MV5BMTI5MjY3NDM1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTk1ODk0._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I snorted 10mg 25b-NBOH and then I snorted a Louis Vuitton pill. Been feeling mighty fine.

:green banana:
Mafia!!

:multicolorheadbang:

@G_Chem do you know where to get reagent test kits cheaply? We're allowed to discuss that aren't we?

I've had two of these Luis Vuitton pills up the schnoz now. I wish I knew for sure what's in them. They look nothing like any of the Luis Vuitton presses from drugsdata.

I'm definitely high AF and still feeling the 25b-NBOH.

One of my sources seems to have mostly pills that are something other than mdma. I've had two batches test orange now with marquis. Occasionally I get presses from that source that are dead ringers for pills that test positive for mdma on drugsdata but that's no kind of guarantee is it?

It doesn't help that I've seen 6 or 7 different presses from only 2 sources in like two weeks with no way to test any of them. None of those presses shows up on drugs data and I can't afford $100 test every time they switch presses (I would've spent $600-700 just on testing in the last two weeks).

I'm getting sick of not knowing what I could even be taking, but at least the pills work. Nothing is more bummer than bunk pills that do nothing! (I have experienced this a time or two in my youth).

The source that always has the branded pills guarantees his pills on the basis that his wife uses them on occasion when they go out but that's not really much of indicator of content.

I wish I had a 12 panel drug pee test so I could test myself and see what it says I've been consuming.

@G_Chem do you know where to get reagent test kits cheaply? We're allowed to discuss that aren't we?

I've had two of these Luis Vuitton pills up the schnoz now. I wish I knew for sure what's in them. They look nothing like any of the Luis Vuitton presses from drugsdata.

I'm definitely high AF and still feeling the 25b-NBOH.

One of my sources seems to have mostly pills that are something other than mdma. I've had two batches test orange now with marquis. Occasionally I get presses from that source that are dead ringers for pills that test positive for mdma on drugsdata but that's no kind of guarantee is it?

It doesn't help that I've seen 6 or 7 different presses from only 2 sources in like two weeks with no way to test any of them. None of those presses shows up on drugs data and I can't afford $100 test every time they switch presses (I would've spent $600-700 just on testing in the last two weeks).

I'm getting sick of not knowing what I could even be taking, but at least the pills work. Nothing is more bummer than bunk pills that do nothing! (I have experienced this a time or two in my youth).

The source that always has the branded pills guarantees his pills on the basis that his wife uses them on occasion when they go out but that's not really much of indicator of content.

I wish I had a 12 panel drug pee test so I could test myself and see what it says I've been consuming.

I highly recommend BunkPolice. I’ve been buying from them for years now and they got the freshest reagents. May not be the cheapest but definitely high quality. For $50 you can usually get a 3 reagent kit which can help you narrow down MDMA big time. I go with the $100 one which gives you pretty much every reagent you’d need.

We also have a code I think it’s just BLUELIGHT but try it and if it don’t work get back. I know @deficiT knows it (sorry I keep forgetting lol.)

-GC

I highly recommend BunkPolice. I’ve been buying from them for years now and they got the freshest reagents. May not be the cheapest but definitely high quality. For $50 you can usually get a 3 reagent kit which can help you narrow down MDMA big time. I go with the $100 one which gives you pretty much every reagent you’d need.

We also have a code I think it’s just BLUELIGHT but try it and if it don’t work get back. I know @deficiT knows it (sorry I keep forgetting lol.)

-GC
I just ordered a ten panel test on Amazon for under five bucks so I can test my urine.

That might help narrow it down a bit.

$50 is a lot for a few mL of sulfuric acid mixed with formaldehyde.

I just ordered a ten panel test on Amazon for under five bucks so I can test my urine.

That might help narrow it down a bit.

$50 is a lot for a few mL of sulfuric acid mixed with formaldehyde.

Are you gonna mix it up? ;) To be fair, a Marquis bottle is $25 and it’ll go bad before you use it all. Testing your urine is inconclusive as MDMA can cause false positive for meth.

I highly recommend spending the money considering how often you eat these pills. It’s one of those things you don’t think you need, then once you have you’ll never go without.

-GC

Hypothetically, do these multi colored "skittles" have any use for a lay person? Ones that come out orange/brown on a Marquis. What does G_Chem do with them? :) Use them or turf them? Some people love these pills based off of people on Reddit commenting and Simstim like them so they have some form of stimulant that works. Just wondering if they can be used as a utility drug in anyway. I did see one report on reddit where a person thought it was MDMA and was up for 2 days when he realized they were not. That is a bit much. But he took 2 full pills.

Even though all I am doing is reading things the topic is interesting. I am so out of the street game but love reading on it. I like trip reports too especially of substances I probably will never take.

Last edited:
Hypothetically, do these multi colored "skittles" have any use for a lay person? Ones that come out orange/brown on a Marquis. What does G_Chem do with them? :) Use them or turf them? Some people love these pills based off of people on Reddit commenting and Simstim like them so they have some form of stimulant that works. Just wondering if they can be used as a utility drug in anyway. I did see one report on reddit where a person thought it was MDMA and was up for 2 days when he realized they were not. That is a bit much. But he took 2 full pills.

Even though all I am doing is reading things the topic is interesting. I am so out of the street game but love reading on it. I like trip reports too especially of substances I probably will never take.

Good question. So this may sound snooty but I’ve actually only ever bought bunk product one time. Every time I’ve tested product besides that one time it’s been legit MDMA. Either I got a horseshoe up my ass or I know the right folks. I think it’s where I live honestly.

But.. There’s been a few occasions where I’ve tested for other people and it was an obvious meth pill based on reagents. I then looked them up for lab analysis and found them to contain meth and caffeine. With that information I felt safe enough to use very small amounts as a pick me up for a night out, pretty much same as Adderall. I’d break a pill into 10pcs then each piece is roughly 3mg or so based on how the loading felt personally.

I would be extremely cautious with any unknown pills though. Start with 1/20th to 1/10th the pill and titrate up. Know that lots of things can look like a meth reaction including various cathinones. I’m a trained eye that’s seen meth react a number of times and am probably better and picking out the nuances of a color reaction.

Nowadays I don’t take them tho cuz I’ve been gifted like .75g of crystal meth some years back. Which is like a lifetime supply at the pace I’ve been using it. I’ve been able to maintain a couple times a year for many years now where I feel safe with it. Cocaine is my problem stimulant.

-GC

Thanks G_Chem. I had a cocaine problem in the early 80's. Believe it or not that after a few years I used MDMA instead. My family owned a gas station off of 1-!0 in Houston Tx and a friend would come down from his college in Nacogdoches once a month and stop in with the MDMA pills. Called them the Dome. They were all over the college towns. But I did have a hard time stopping cocaine. It was the good stuff too straight up to the port of Houston. But I admit when I moved to southern Cal there was also good coke with right people. But I did stop. It has been at least 33 years since I had any. Easiest route away from cocaine is time. The more time not doing it that goes by the easier it is.

First MDMA pill I took was at work at the gas station in Houston in July. 1984 lol Sweating and grinding my jaw saying "ecstasy" was a great nickname for this drug. Customers that i hated I all of a sudden loved and served. It was amazing. Such a clean route to the heart. Unreal.

I woke up with my lady friend over today. Snorted half a Louis Vuitton pill and then went to catholic mass and lunch with my dad.

Came home to my lady friend and got some more x. Smiley faces this time.

We've really been connecting on another level my lady friend and me. I feel so lucky to have met a chick that wants to hangout all the time and will do x with me. Like I feel truly blessed.

It's so nice to do psychedelics and/or x and be close to an attractive woman snuggling.

It's so much better than snuggling with the cat in so many ways!!!!!!! Plus the cat never wants to eat x pills.

She left awhile ago. I snorted some more x and 5mg of 25b-NBOH.

I drug tested myself today and was positive for mdma, meth, amphetamine, benzos, and thc. All I've had is my abilify, imipramine a few days ago, two different x pills yesterday and today, and a thc vape.

Floating.. I don't think any other women exist like my lady friend. I wish you all could meet her.

I woke up with my lady friend over today. Snorted half a Louis Vuitton pill and then went to catholic mass and lunch with my dad.

Came home to my lady friend and got some more x. Smiley faces this time.

We've really been connecting on another level my lady friend and me. I feel so lucky to have met a chick that wants to hangout all the time and will do x with me. Like I feel truly blessed.

It's so nice to do psychedelics and/or x and be close to an attractive woman snuggling.

It's so much better than snuggling with the cat in so many ways!!!!!!! Plus the cat never wants to eat x pills.

She left awhile ago. I snorted some more x and 5mg of 25b-NBOH.

I drug tested myself today and was positive for mdma, meth, amphetamine, benzos, and thc. All I've had is my abilify, imipramine a few days ago, two different x pills yesterday and today, and a thc vape.

Floating.. I don't think any other women exist like my lady friend. I wish you all could meet her.
Then went to Catholic Mass!! Fellow Catholic here, that must've been quite the experience 😆

Then went to Catholic Mass!! Fellow Catholic here, that must've been quite the experience 😆

Ya I used to smoke up before going as a kid. Catholic Mass is damn near the whole morning lol. It was the only way I could get through it all.

Add on to that my step mom was the organ player/choir coordinator, so I got to hang around before and after for quite awhile.

Despite not being Christian now, I do feel that had a positive impact on my spiritual growth.

-GC

i always take it and stop, so I'm completely sure, the effect was increase ability to enjoy empathy, extremely love cuteness, started being bisexual, enjoy helping others, pounding effect i wanna hug everything eg pillow, ppl etc.., increase ability to trust others(which put me in problems sometimes), and i stopped being in war with my father after taking it (5+ years war)

after i stopped it the first time, and i found my self talking with my father and decide to not to take it anymore in my life again, but after some months of baseline depression, i returned to it, and yes it give me moderate motivation when tolerance isnt there, but the other effect i mention in first is always exist even with tolerance (4+ years of taking)

I don't think chloripramine will blockade the effects of MDMA (hurrah) but I'm not sure of the safety profile (booo). I can look into it and present evidence but I'm not a doctor so I'm not recommending you stop your medicines or take additional substances... but I will check just the same because it's good to know.