• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 22-23 NFL Discussion Thread

Hopefully snafu is the one who moves this because that will give the lie to his excuse that he's mentally incapacitated

Hopefully snafu is the one who moves this because that will give the lie to his excuse that he's mentally incapacitated
That wasn't a very cool thing to say.

Besides, this is @ghostfreak's forum. So if they want to sift through all the fantasy shit and move it to the other thread, that is up to them.

That wasn't a very cool thing to say.

Besides, this is @ghostfreak's forum. So if they want to sift through all the fantasy shit and move it to the other thread, that is up to them.
I appreciate snafu. He and @negrogesic helped me the most when I was new with kratom and dexedrine however I don't treat people with kid gloves either especially if they are in a position of authority and have the football knowledge to roster one of the better offenses only to leave it lie fallow

Is he fixing to live off the fat of the land? He knows how to stand up for himself. If my mistake is to assume that a moderator is not an invertebrate guilty as charged

So some thoughts on Josh Allen. Its really pretty rare that a QB captures the hearts and minds of opposing hearts and minds... something special to say the least. Favre and others... Allen is something special?

So some thoughts on Josh Allen. Its really pretty rare that a QB captures the hearts and minds of opposing hearts and minds... something special to say the least. Favre and others... Allen is something special?

Overrated. Stefon Diggs the real star of that team

I appreciate snafu. He and @negrogesic helped me the most when I was new with kratom and dexedrine however I don't treat people with kid gloves either especially if they are in a position of authority and have the football knowledge to roster one of the better offenses only to leave it lie fallow

Is he fixing to live off the fat of the land? He knows how to stand up for himself. If my mistake is to assume that a moderator is not an invertebrate guilty as charged
No worries, man. Glad to know y'all are bro's like that.

Besides, my eyes glaze over anytime someone mentions anything about fantasy football.

No worries, man. Glad to know y'all are bro's like that.

Besides, my eyes glaze over anytime someone mentions anything about fantasy football.
You got to have a lust for combat have to put aside sentimentality idealism and all those goofy ideas you got when you were high on some sort of plant or mushroom this is real you're living in a fantasy

Buffalo Bills are beatable and you still don't know whether that's true about the birds Go Birds