• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-G (6mg + 4mg, oral) + MXE - First Time - Bodyload from Hell.

no lol its like the magic half dozen research chemicals that have been concidered to have alot of potential and promising effects.

According to Dr. Shulgin, who's opinion I obviously respect, but tend to also disagree with in many cases.

I cant back up yoyoman and mgs.It was infact 2cg.But i think it would of been alot different if he took it orally.Plus yoyoman is really sensitive to body loads,I believe its a little biased reports because of his feelings on body loads and how he took it.

Last edited:
Well, why not eat the remaining 24-25mg the person i gave it to and write us a report, i'm curious to know, i could be all wrong because of route of admin... and, you are all probably likely to be more correct than myself i'm thinking lately..

Lol at this whole thread. Glad you wrote this man. :D
According to Dr. Shulgin, who's opinion I obviously respect, but tend to also disagree with in many cases.

Wait, so we don't all respond to drugs the same way Shulgin does?

:( RIP robot army.

Robot Army lol, i like that but in a sence i also think its a bit odd, no offence in any way because Yes, Shulgin responds to Psychs Marvously but every human mind is slightly differnt in one aspect to another, its like throwing a bowling ball for the first time you bowled your now sure what to expect, the same goes with hallucinogens, its a different world, an alternative reality, but that is it, once you go so far down the lines nd realize your thinking This "Alternative Reality" has become apart of Reality and With it comes the aspects of Delusions, undefined only by YOUR own mind. No one else will get YOUR world of Delusions but we can relate. Etc. Etc. All in all a Drug is a DRUG simply put.

I get pretty different experiences off the same psychedelic compound in different settings, etc. Sometimes the differences are drastic.

I have been exploring the use of our new search bar in the forum header, and discovered that we actually do have a report on 2C-G! How wonderful. :)

Expect to start having a lot more reports tagged soon, which means they'll become searchable in a very granular way, like on Erowid, how you can create very specific and complex searches to find what you need. :)