Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2CB-fly + MDMA - first time - his/hers couples report

dreamguy

Greenlighter
<3 This is a report from my wife and I. The first part is my report, second is hers.

Dosage – MDMA – 1 1/2 pill (pink diamond) + 17mg 2CB-fly (12mg + 5mg)
wife: .5mg Clonazepam (for calming, taken daily normally)
Set – dreamguy: positive, well rested, usual butterflies as I get before any trip wife: stable, anticipating trip
Setting – Living room, wife just finished preparing a very good smelling stew for our comedown later

:) HIS (dreamguy) report

11:00am – We each take 1 pink diamond pill of MDMA. We’ve done these before with fair results.

11:50am - 12:30pm – Onset is slow. I’ve been spending this time taking care of all the sober to-dos I won’t be able to do for the next 12 hours.

12:30pm – Very gentle waves of emotions

12:50pm – Conversation is flowing. I have a fear these pills are too light. We decide to split another pill as a booster.

1:20pm – Wife turns me on to listen to the Wicked soundtrack. I swear this would be the cure for almost any bad trip. The sounds are unbelievably happy songs.

1:40pm – Booster is kicking slightly. More waves of emotions. Conversations about inspiring others and fulfilling career dreams.

2:08pm – took 11mg of 2CB-fly. *Although I usually subscribe to the Sasha Shulgin preference of tasting the material without a mixer, 2CB-fly is by far the vilest chemical I’ve ever had. :0 Coca-cola was a decent mixture. Anything that’s strong on the syrup and sugar seems to be a good mask.

3:09pm - We go into conversations about dissolving racial barriers. I realize every human struggles against stereotypes to be accepted as an individual. I’m starting to feel the onset of the 2CB-fly.

3:34pm – Just went through a small stage of paranoia in regards to my business (*yes it’s a legal biz). Wife gave great advice on actions to take which eased my stress and helped me make sense of the situation. She wrote it down as a simple plan which allowed me to completely move on to more positive topics.

5:00pm - Visuals are there if I choose but I don’t pay much attention. *This is strange as it’s one of my favorite parts of psychedelics.

7:00pm – took a 5 mg booster

Conclusion – This is where the trip report stopped. I wish I had written more because there were many moving moments. With psychedelics, there seem to be 2 choices; 1) writing down what we think in the moment and risking what might follow while we concentrate on writing or 2) going further into the experience for more insight but risking forgetting it all after it’s over. It seems toward the end of the trip, I chose the latter. Although this is a comment on the bigger picture of psychedelics, it applied the most in this experience.

I have and will always hold the torch for lovers and psychedelics. I wish every psychedelic soul the opportunity to connect or turn on another psychedelic soul. I love my wife incredibly and we’ve delved deeper into our dreams, history, and mutual admiration than I could imagine with any other catalyst. We chose the 2CB-fly and MDMA combo because of the ‘love’ and ‘erotic’ nature we’ve read about. Although the erotic fantasy was there before the adventure, MDMA has always had the opposite effect for me which was the case in this trip.

Based on 1 trial each, I prefer the blend of MDMA and 2CI to that of MDMA and 2CB-fly. 2CB-fly dances and floats like MDMA, whereas 2CI nudges the soul. I’ve heard a lot of hype about MDMA and 2CB. My instincts say, “2CB-fly is smooth and euphoric on it’s own. It is not necessary to take it in combination with MDMA.” I will give this combo another chance at a later time.

----------------------------------------------------------

<3 HER report

11:00am – Took first dose of MDMA (pink diamond) as I finished up soup that we’ll eat later. Mood is somewhat contemplative, a little moody/depressed for some reason. Also took .5mg Klonopin (Clonazepam), which I usually take daily for anxiety/panic. I find it helps calm me during psychedelic trips, since sometimes the feelings and visuals can be overwhelming for me.

11:17am – Trying to get into a positive mindset, and thinking of something to do besides sitting at computer. Considering finding something to create or draw.

11:23am – Starting to feel more positive, joking with husband, and think I might be feeling a slight body buzz.

11:43am – Definitely have the butterflies in the stomach feeling. I want to do a million things all at once, get as much out of the trip as possible, make lists, be creative. This is my usual mindset during a sober day, just amplified now.

12:04-12:17pm – I got a little distracted and walked off here. It’s hard to sit still. At this point when on MDMA, our personality traits always seem to switch. In our regular world, I am naturally introverted, and I tend to live in my head, and process things carefully before saying anything, sometimes for days. Now, however, I am feeling chatty, while the husband is quiet. By 12:17, the conversation seems to be flowing back and forth more.

12:34pm – Read the trip report back to the husband, feeling more connected now, conversation is definitely flowing more. We discuss the difference between human animals and non-human animals, and how non-humans aren’t stupid, they just communicate differently. Briefly consider watching Earthlings, realize it would be a really bad idea right now.

1:00pm – Debated taking another dose of MDMA, but we didn’t want to take too much because of the comedown, decide to split half instead, just as a little enhancement.

1:00pm – 2:00pm – lots of conversations about friends, life, creativity, living a simple life, the people I want to keep in my life once I leave “The Corporation.” Listen to happy music to lighten the mood. We talk about taking risks, creative ideas for my new business joint ventures. I haven’t actually drawn or made anything yet, but I keep materials around so that I can if I feel like it.

2:00pm – Take approximately 11mg of 2-CBfly, mixed with a shot of Amaretto and grenadine to cover up the bitter flavor.

3:18pm – I’m talking up a storm, wanting to change the world, realizing how big and small I am. I start telling my husband about why certain friends are so important. I repeat myself a lot. Reminds on that song by Toad the Sprocket where Glen Phillips sings “I will not repeat myself again, will not repeat myself again, it’s another promise DOA…” I realize that I’d completely forgotten for a while about our dog until she jumps up on the sofa next to my husband.

3:30pm – Time seems to be dragging on for some reason. We’re in the middle of listening to some peaceful music in iTunes when a bad 80’s song comes on, and it becomes a serious ordeal to find the Beatles. I work with spreadsheets all day at work, but for some reason it’s like solving an equation in quantum physics just to find the Beatles in the list.

4:00pm – I realize that I’ve had to go to the bathroom for about an hour, but I keep forgetting to get up and go. Definitely seeing visuals from the 2-CB. I start wanting to email certain people or leave them messages on Facebook, but husband interjects a little perspective and says it might be a good idea to wait until tomorrow. I realize he’s right. I have to remember that everyone isn’t on this trip with us right now. I am feeling the impulsive need to share everything with the world, but perhaps it’s not the best idea. I’m having a little motion sickness from the visuals.

4:23pm – Definitely feeling physical effects, and full on visuals. I swear at these times that our dog senses that something is up. She has curly white fur that seems to be turning into a sea of wavy white swirls.

5:00pm – The husband and I talk about how important it is to let people know how you feel. I realize I need to say thank you a lot more often. I write down a list of people I will write thank you notes to on my last day at the company, even those who sometimes made my life hard, because even those people have their value, and I want to say I left things on the best terms.

5:38pm – We realize again just how much our roles reverse when on psychedelics. I’ve always been good at expressing myself through my writing, but am not always so great at expressing myself verbally, especially on the spot. I actually have to write down points when I need to talk to someone about something difficult so that I don’t get flustered. However, now, I’m much better at expressing myself and articulating my thoughts and feelings. I think part of the reason is that my ego is so fragile, it builds up walls to protect itself, and now, those barriers are down, and I don’t have to worry about saying the right or wrong thing, I can just say what comes to mind.

7:00pm – We take approximately 6mg additional 2-CBfly. Time is a strange concept right now. It feels like long periods pass, and then we realize how little time has passed.

9:00pm – and then it’s two hours later… Still getting heavy visuals, no appetite, I keep making this peppermint tea. I’m assuming it’s really good since the husband has had 4 cups of it, at least, and I keep forgetting about it until it’s time to make a new cup. We’ve gotten caught in this weird cycle where I go make a cup of tea, and forget about it until he’s consumed most of it, then I go make another cup of tea, and the cycle repeats. I catch a whiff of the soup that I made earlier, and it does not seem appealing to me at all now.

9:23pm – Still feeling constant nausea, although it’s not troubling enough to deter from the experience. Part of it is the motion from the visuals, part of it is just general stomach upset. My body is starting to feel a little tired, but my mind is still wide awake, and I definitely don’t want to go to sleep because I know the trip isn’t over yet.

10pm-11:30pm – I’m starting to feel a little sleepy, so I lie down on the sofa. My husband plays John Coltrane and talks about the history of the albums. It’s nice to just listen to him talk and listen to the music.

12:00am – I’m definitely coming down now, starting to get a bit of a headache, feel like lying down, we turn the TV on. It’s definitely a gentle comedown, though. The husband decides to eat some of the soup I made earlier, but I don’t feel much like eating still. The main part of the trip is definitely over, and we’re now winding down for the evening. I decide that I should eat something, and fall asleep shortly after.

Conclusion: MDMA and 2-CB fly are a good combination. There was a two hour period where we were having some really deep conversation, though, and although I remember the general ideas and know I got a lot out of it, I wish I’d recorded more during that time. The complication with stopping in the middle of the conversation to record it though, is that we may lose the natural flow or forget what we’re talking about.

I think there was a point where we briefly considered exploring the erotic side of this combination, but we decided to not force things, and then once we were at the peak of our trip, we were more interested in talking to each other. We still feel like being close, but in a different way.

On MDMA, I tend to want to follow the husband around, am feeling extra needy, wanting both emotional and physical closeness. I realize how needy I usually am, but usually don’t tend to express it. There are a million things going on in my head, and I wish sometimes we could just connect our brains so we could simultaneously know and feel how the other is thinking. I know I can appear to be headstrong/stubborn but I realize how much we balance each other out, and how much I value his opinion, even when I don’t get my way, it’s important to have someone that doesn’t let me get away with everything.

I realize how much our relationship is built not only on love, and common values, but on mutual respect. Psychedelics allow us to condense a month’s worth of ideas and conversation into a few hours. Most of the world doesn’t understand this, or is too afraid to let go of their egos for one reason or another. One of the main reasons these trips work so well for us is that we have no secrets. We talk about difficult subjects, but without fear.

The only thing bothersome is the nausea and motion sickness. I definitely lose my appetite on other psychedelics, but I don’t usually feel repulsed by strong smells or the very idea of food the way I do on 2-CB fly.

substancecode_2CBfly
substancecode_MDMA
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_benzodiazepine
_combo_

Last edited:
awesome, thanks for posting it. Good insight into 2c-b-fly for sure

Great great report. I love seeing his/her reports, and I love that there are other couples who not only trip together, but write about it too. Kudos and props.

awesome! I was looking forward to this and really enjoyed getting to read it!

Thank you, thankyou thankyou for allowing us into your private world! Very gracious of you two.

A comment: to wife, if you find psychedelics overwhelming visually/mentally, perhaps you are taking too high a dose? Some people are naturally very sensitive to effects. You might benefit from experimenting with lowering your dosage a bit (which might allow you to ditch the co-administration of the benzo). Trust your feelings here. Benzos DO dampen the psychological effects of psychedelics (they dampen EVERYTHING psychologically), but I dont want to steer you wrong (I dont know you obv).

peace and light,
samadhi

Thanks very much for writing this! :)

That's great that you two are able to experience things like this together. My fiance and I are each others' best friends and companions. However, she does not use psychedelics and will probably always think that at any time you could snap and go insane in a freak occurrence. So she will most likely never take one. She is a very anxious person. :( I very much wish we could explore psychedelics together. You are very lucky. <3

^ maybe when the time is right, share this kind of report with her so she can get another person's perspective on it?

The usefulness these compounds have with opening up relationships is incredibly (not saying yours isn't already opened).

Also, possibly share the writing of Stolaroff with her. His is a mature outlook on the usefulness of psychedelics. (OP check out stolaroff's stuff, his book from Thanatos to Eros is online for free).

peace,
samadhi

Just throwing it out there but MDMA and 2c-b Fly could possibly be a dangerous combo in higher doses. I got a bad case of serotonin syndrome back in college from MDMA and 2C-I used together

nice, i liked the his/hers perspective on the trip report.

my fiancee and I are planning on taking MDMA+LSD on her birthday in a couple of weeks, i'm really looking forward to that as its been a long time since we've tripped together.

We chose the 2CB-fly and MDMA combo because of the ‘love’ and ‘erotic’ nature we’ve read about. Although the erotic fantasy was there before the adventure, MDMA has always had the opposite effect for me which was the case in this trip.
MDMA is similar in this regard for me, i don't really get its reputation as a sex drug.

:)

samadhi_smiles said:
Also, possibly share the writing of Stolaroff with her. His is a mature outlook on the usefulness of psychedelics. (OP check out stolaroff's stuff, his book from Thanatos to Eros is online for free).

Thanks Samadhi for helping this report to come to light. All we needed was that nudge.

I found it refreshing you noted Stolaroff. He is a super-insightful and sometimes overlooked genius in the psychedelic world. There is a great speech he gave at: http://www.matrixmasters.net/archive/MyronStolaroff/060-MyronStolaroff-Hofmann100.mp3

Have you heard this one?

Last edited:
4 stirfry

stirfry said:
nice, i liked the his/hers perspective on the trip report.

my fiancee and I are planning on taking MDMA+LSD on her birthday in a couple of weeks, i'm really looking forward to that as its been a long time since we've tripped together.

Stirfry,

I can't wait to read the report! Can we expect one? It's inspiring to hear of couples experiencing eachother through psychedelics.

Candyflipping is an experience I've been wanting to try for years. Best wishes on your journey!

4 Xorkoth

Xorkoth said:
Thanks very much for writing this! :)

That's great that you two are able to experience things like this together. My fiance and I are each others' best friends and companions. However, she does not use psychedelics and will probably always think that at any time you could snap and go insane in a freak occurrence. So she will most likely never take one. She is a very anxious person. :( I very much wish we could explore psychedelics together. You are very lucky. <3

Thanks for the words man. I do feel lucky.

The only psychedelic-like substance we did was MDMA until a year or so after we were married when we tried mushrooms together. MDMA has been a gem for us and is super-easy as far as anxiety goes. My wife takes a medication for anxiety so it sounds like our situations are similar.

Your 2CB-fly reports are worth mentioning in this post as they are the most informative reports I've read to this day.

I'm happy to share your company here.

Nikol - about couples

nikol said:
Great great report. I love seeing his/her reports, and I love that there are other couples who not only trip together, but write about it too. Kudos and props.

Thanks.

I'm into learning more about psychedelics and interpersonal relationships. They've worked wonders as a catalyst for us in the past year.

I'm fairly new to learning about other couples into psychedelics. I hope to see more from folks like us.

dreamguy said:
My wife takes a medication for anxiety so it sounds like our situations are similar.

Well, except that my fiance doesn't believe in using medication for things like that (for that matter, neither do I as a long-term solution). And she says she believes in therapy, except she is extremely defensive about the idea of her needing it and thinks she should be able to figure it out on her own.

Your 2CB-fly reports are worth mentioning in this post as they are the most informative reports I've read to this day.

Thank you.

I'm happy to share your company here.

And I you. :)