• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
2-methyl-ap237 is better than AP238. 2-methyl-ap237 (also know as 2MAP) was somewhat euphoric the first time i dosed it, having a nice short lived rush but it was reminiscent of a short acting stimulant in the sense that repeat doses don't bring back that initial euphoria. Had a heavy body load and felt like it was burning through you digestive track. And that was with a good batch (crystalline). I another batch more recently that was yellow and stunk like gasoline which caused severe digestive discomfort at even low doses. I almost never throw away drugs but i threw that yellow stuff away. I can still remember the taste of that shit, its hard to explain. I can't imagine introducing that shit into your circulatory system.

Even at its best it is a shitty yet fiendish opioid. The bad batches are literally trash. AP238 was even less enjoyable but longer lasting. I went through a gram of AP238 in day and had weird body aches and suspiciously dark urine for days. I felt poisoned.

Stick to O-DSMT. It is pretty safe (of course it can still kill you, although in such cases benzodiazepines are pretty much always involved).

2-methyl-ap237 is better than AP238. 2-methyl-ap237 (also know as 2MAP) was somewhat euphoric the first time i dosed it, having a nice short lived rush but it was reminiscent of a short acting stimulant in the sense that repeat doses don't bring back that initial euphoria. Had a heavy body load and felt like it was burning through you digestive track. And that was with a good batch (crystalline). I another batch more recently that was yellow and stunk like gasoline which caused severe digestive discomfort at even low doses. I almost never throw away drugs but i threw that yellow stuff away. I can still remember the taste of that shit, its hard to explain. I can't imagine introducing that shit into your circulatory system.

Even at its best it is a shitty yet fiendish opioid. The bad batches are literally trash. AP238 was even less enjoyable but longer lasting. I went through a gram of AP238 in day and had weird body aches and suspiciously dark urine for days. I felt poisoned.

Stick to O-DSMT. It is pretty safe (although of course it can still kill you, although in such cases benzodiazepines are pretty much always involved).
I think I have finally identified a substance I was buying 5 or so months ago. At the time I thought it was some weird fentanyl analog mixed with a RC stimulant but this stuff was horribly caustic and caused all kinds of strange symptoms. It felt like my organs were shutting down and I would throw up stomach acid and blood every other time I tried to use it.

I think I have finally identified a substance I was buying 5 or so months ago. At the time I thought it was some weird fentanyl analog mixed with a RC stimulant but this stuff was horribly caustic and caused all kinds of strange symptoms. It felt like my organs were shutting down and I would throw up stomach acid and blood every other time I tried to use it.

You bought it on the street? Heroin? 2-methyl-ap237 is probably unlikely in street drugs due to its low potency and relatively high cost.

I was just gonna ask...when does this lovely compound start getting put into every single street drug and press? Only a matter of time.

Can't imagine that will ever happen. Its too weak (about as potent on a mg to mg basis as morphine) and too expensive. Because of those two factors it will never make it into street drugs since it makes no business sense to do so. Just as O-DSMT will never make it into street drugs. Funny thing is that while 2-methyl-ap237 is more potent than O-DSMT I find it easier to blow through a gram of it in 24 hours due to its fiendish short lived effect.

I don't know what happened to CH with that batch he had. 80mg won't kill someone. Who knows what really happened.

Can't imagine that will ever happen. Its too weak (about as potent on a mg to mg basis as morphine) and too expensive. Because of those two factors it will never make it into street drugs since it makes no business sense to do so. Just as O-DSMT will never make it into street drugs. Funny thing is that while 2-methyl-ap237 is more potent than O-DSMT I find it easier to blow through a gram of it in 24 hours due to its fiendish short lived effect.

I don't know what happened to CH with that batch he had. 80mg won't kill someone. Who knows what really happened.

Thats good to hear. Now all we need is this new thing of putting meth into opioid presses to end.

Does to black market not realize there is a huge contingents of users that aren't fully destitute psychotic tweakers or fenters that will consume anything in a baggie? That actually want the fucking type of drug they want? Short the bag, overcharge me...IDGF. stop putting poison and drugs that are the opposite of what we want into our drugs ffs.

Also what's that about CH? Was he using this nasty drug or just had a bag to try or something?

I would think he'd get a good RC or dope and something something truly nasty as this drug would be hard to even imagine someone at his knowledge level to OD on due to how shitty it makes you feel.

Thats good to hear. Now all we need is this new thing of putting meth into opioid presses to end.

Does to black market not realize there is a huge contingents of users that aren't fully destitute psychotic tweakers or fenters that will consume anything in a baggie? That actually want the fucking type of drug they want? Short the bag, overcharge me...IDGF. stop putting poison and drugs that are the opposite of what we want into our drugs ffs.

Also what's that about CH? Was he using this nasty drug or just had a bag to try or something?

I would think he'd get a good RC or dope and something something truly nasty as this drug would be hard to even imagine someone at his knowledge level to OD on due to how shitty it makes you feel.

Yes apparently this drug played a role in his death. What's mysterious is that reported dose he took wasn't particularly large (80mg) which shouldn't be problem (even it were intravenous). Who knows what really happened.

But overall people should avoid this drug. Even good batches of it will put strain on your internal organs.

Yes apparently this drug played a role in his death. What's mysterious is that reported dose he took wasn't particularly large (80mg) which shouldn't be problem (even it were intravenous). Who knows what really happened.

But overall people should avoid this drug. Even good batches of it will put strain on your internal organs.
CH has been underweight for months, he was unwell, there’s no way his body could handle such a substance for any prolonged period.

That raises a question I've always found interesting: how capable are drug users of exercising consumer choice?

In theory, drugs are just a commodity like all other commodities, and consumers can leverage changes in the market based on their purchasing power. But of course the picture is complicated by the fact that people become addicted to drugs, the legal environment in which drug use/misuse occurs in, etc.

Believe it or not, its at least somewhat popular and there are people that use it regularly. My guess is it's due to the odsmt supply being low and expensive. A rather prominent us vendor sells a lot of the stuff, as do many others.

But a brief amount of research will show you that it has caused many, many to people to become very ill.

That raises a question I've always found interesting: how capable are drug users of exercising consumer choice?

In theory, drugs are just a commodity like all other commodities, and consumers can leverage changes in the market based on their purchasing power. But of course the picture is complicated by the fact that people become addicted to drugs, the legal environment in which drug use/misuse occurs in, etc.
Drug users are perfectly capable I believe.

It's the major reason that sites like this and others exist.