• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

2mg Klonopin from Mexico

Sassygogopants

Greenlighter
So I have ordered 2mg generic klonopin one time before. They were Rivitrol which I had never seen before. These are much smaller pill than the ones I ordered again and received round white pills that were blank on one side and scored on the back to break into 4 pieces. I have done some research and I keep hearing its manufacturer is Galenika. Can someone please enlighten me on if these are fake or whatnot. How do I test them myself to see what they are too.

First time poster here so I'm trying my best to navigate my way around the site. I do have pictures but do not know how to post them on this thread.

Hi! Unfortunately, nobody can tell you what pills you have. Roche Rivotril 2mg is white, with ROCHE .2. on one side, and scored on the other side to break into 4 pieces. But anybody can press the same pills. We don't identify pills and I would be very careful in your place. Even if pills look the same as the ones you are used to, they can always be fake and have god knows what in them. The testing kit is a must these days if one is not getting their drugs from the pharmacy. I hope you find out what is in your pills. Stick around, this is a great place. Take care. :)

Edit -> I have taken a look at the ROCHE pill and edited the post accordingly. I will repeat once again - we don't identify pills here. Please test them if you are not sure what you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would need to test them. There are two ways to do this with klonopin.

The simplest and most important is to buy a fentanyl testing strip ($2) to see if there is fentanyl present. This is a major risk if it is present.

The other way is to pay for a lab test to find out what it actually contains. Energy Control International will do this and can quantify most benzos.

Thank you. I was just about to ask how do I get my hands on a testing kit. Sending a pill or two off to the lab though would most likely be pretty expensive.....right?? Where do I even get the fentanyl testing strips? I definitely need some. My dad just accidentally overdosed on cocaine. He was gone. Thank God I was about to get someone 5hrs from me to get over there now.
And is there a way to add a picture to this thread incase someone else has the same issue as I do????

Yea based on the lack of markings on the pill (by the sounds of it) it could truly be anything..

I think as been suggested the real risk here is possibly getting a fentanyl press, so obtaining fentanyl tests is the way to go. They’re available online or in some areas through harm reduction programs around you. Online is probably the way to go if you can.

If they do test as fentanyl spreading the word on here would be more than appreciated :)

-GC

To my knowledge there is no such thing as benzo reagent kits (I may be wrong, never seen them before)

Can anyone correct me on this? Idk

To my knowledge there is no such thing as benzo reagent kits (I may be wrong, never seen them before)

Can anyone correct me on this? Idk

Correct.

Only when your sure they are Rivitril: My favorite thing about Rivitril over other Clonazepam brands is the taste.

Its almost minty, I assume due to the binder as other brands ive had dont carry this trait.

As stated above white Roche/ + pressed. Thats assuming they arnt fake.

How do I post a picture I took of them? And I had a drug screen for my suboxone doctor and it came back dirty for benzodiazepines. May tolerance is just way too high on these. My boyfriend can take 1 or 2 and be out like I mean drooling and snoring. I dont get it. He uses methamphetamines just like I do as well.

There are plenty of free services for image uploading, like this one. Select the picture file, upload it, copy the URL and paste it here (Ctrl-P / insert image).

YAY! IT WWORKED!!!!!

Now let's get down to business. Lol Does anyone know what these are or have gotten them yourself too???

I live about 25-30 minutes from Mexico. I have brought small amounts and large amounts of $$ a las pharmácias de México and it’s a guessing game. You will surely get real antibiotics, but real benzos or opiates? It’s a crap shoot.

Thank you. I was just about to ask how do I get my hands on a testing kit. Sending a pill or two off to the lab though would most likely be pretty expensive.....right?? Where do I even get the fentanyl testing strips? I definitely need some. My dad just accidentally overdosed on cocaine. He was gone. Thank God I was about to get someone 5hrs from me to get over there now.
And is there a way to add a picture to this thread incase someone else has the same issue as I do????
I am sorry for the loss of your father. Send one into drugsdata.org or pillreports, but DO NOT take the pills they could be fentanyl.

Buy the fentanyl strips from safedance.com They are very easy to use and the deliver fairly quickly.

The "label" Rivitrol has the scores on one side and Rivitrol imprinted in a semi-circle w/ the #2 on the other.
Like another poster remarked if you get a minty/menthol taste or sensation it's the real deal. Try snorting one, if it's a menthol sensation, your good to go.

Nope. No menthol. Just tastes chalky like. I gave a pill to a friend who has connections and we are trying to see what the hell these pills are actually. My drug screen at my suboxone clinic showed no benzos until she sent out a confirmation to look specifically for that drug and yes it was there and she said it was high enough it should have registered on their screening cups.... idk of that helps out any on what these fucking white pills are!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone bringing up roche pills when she's got a Galenika's product? It's getting annoyingly confusing. And btw it's RIVOTRIL, not Rivitrol. Roche Rivotril (Klonopin in the U.S.) is the original but for some reason Galenika decided to call their clonazepam product Rivotril as well. Galenika is a legit Serbian pharmaceutical manufacturer. Sure the pills can be fake but most likely they're good to go.

I've had Galenika's Ksalol (alprazolam), Bensedin (diazepam) and Rivotril (clonazepam) and they've always been exactly what they should have been.

So you basically tested them already by trying one uing a drug screening? So you know what they are, right? Who knows what company made them, but if you def. know they're benzos in feel like clonazepam, you can be sure enough, imo.

Nope. No menthol. Just tastes chalky like. I gave a pill to a friend who has connections and we are trying to see what the hell these pills are actually. My drug screen at my suboxone clinic showed no benzos until she sent out a confirmation to look specifically for that drug and yes it was there and she said it was high enough it should have registered on their screening cups.... idk of that helps out any on what these fucking white pills are!!!!
Just so you know, trying to find drugs isn't what Bluelight is for. I've edited your post to remove that bit.