• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (3-FA) 3-fluoro-amphetamine Megathread

No it doesn't have any appreciable effect on serotonin. Its fits with 2fa and 2fma, dose it too high and you'll not study shit.

No it doesn't have any appreciable effect on serotonin. Its fits with 2fa and 2fma, dose it too high and you'll not study shit.
Ok. Do you see it as having any advantages over 2-fa or 2-fma?

I ordered 3G 2fa, 3G 2fma, 3G 4fa, and 1g 3fa, btw. I figure I might as well sample the difference, but I'm not expecting it to be particularly unique.

I found 3fa negligibly more enjoyable at recreational doses than 2fa(FMA). Let us know if you agree!

Not asking for a source/synth/...

is this one much harder to make than 2-FA and 4-FA? Because most vendors only have 2-FA, 2-FMA, 4-FA, 4-FMA. No 3-FA. And has 3-FMA ever been widely available?

I can't confirm that I have real 3-fa, however I have in my possession, from the same vendor, 2-fa, 3-fa, 4-fa, and 2-fma. All with different effects. And all of those effects appear to match te descriptions of effects available for these compounds. As such I can't guarantee that my "3-fa" is actually 3-fa, but I'm fairly certain that it's not 2-fa.

I can't confirm that I have real 3-fa, however I have in my possession, from the same vendor, 2-fa, 3-fa, 4-fa, and 2-fma. All with different effects. And all of those effects appear to match te descriptions of effects available for these compounds. As such I can't guarantee that my "3-fa" is actually 3-fa, but I'm fairly certain that it's not 2-fa.

You should test it then IMHO. As far as I know 3-FA is not for sale anywhere anymore. I regret that I didn't buy more than a gram when I had the chance few years ago. This was by far the best stim IME for psychical enhancement down there. In my experience a lot better than 2-FA and 4-FA also in term of of increase in libido and arousal.. Can you comment on this one or haven't you tried this yet on 3-FA? At the time I only used doses between 20-50 MG orally of 3-FA and it was enough to increase the pleasure felt psychically a lot. A lot more than 125 mg of 4-FA or 60 MG of 2-FA would do.

I'm also quite surprised that nobody did mention the sexual part of this stim.

Personally 3-fa was antisexual for me and pretty much sucked, just like 2-fa.only a bit worse. The only flourinated amp that was worse was 4-fma. 4fa is a great roll and 2-fma is an absolutely fantastic functional stim with strong sexual properties.

That's how they tickled me, anyway. I thought 3-fa was a total bust, seemed to be like 2-fa only more selective and less potent.

I just managed to get this stuff, even though it's banned =D I'll try it out soon enough, probably, but I've been abusing drugs a bit lately and want to put my study as a priority.

Personally 3-fa was antisexual for me and pretty much sucked, just like 2-fa.only a bit worse. The only flourinated amp that was worse was 4-fma. 4fa is a great roll and 2-fma is an absolutely fantastic functional stim with strong sexual properties.

That's how they tickled me, anyway. I thought 3-fa was a total bust, seemed to be like 2-fa only more selective and less potent.

For me it was the complete opposite with the exception of 4-FMA that stim almost numbed it down there, I could barely feel it when I was inside her. 2-FA is sexual for me but not as much as 3-FA. 4-FA can be sexual but this is not always the case and orgasm is easy and not very intense on it IME. I believed 2-FMA numbed me as well but not 100% sure.

3-FA made it so sensitive that I could already feel pleasure and tingling of drops of water on the freaking foreskin lol.

I took my 3-FA always orally, maybe that has something to do with it?

3-fa is ridiculously, absurdly dopaminergic.

1600% elevation of basal dopamine in nucleus accumbens, higher even than methamphetamine (@1200%) according to one study, despite having seemingly weaker affinity for DAT.

I found with it that it had the problems most typical of fairly selective dopaminergics: it was fairly transparent but very moreish. It was far more potent than 2-fa--dosing was most appropriate in the 8-25mg range in my experience--but also tended to induce an urge to reduce right around an hour after oral administration. Similar to 3-fpm, actually, in that there was a first "perceived" crash after about an hour when you started craving more, but that if you ignored that urge you discovered that the effect lasted for many more hours beyond that.

So yeah it reinforces sexual behavior.

4-fa is serotonergic so like any serotonergic it can get in the way of the right feelings. Also obviously ridiculously recreational. Most euphoric drug I've ever tried--though I never got on the mephedrone train. I also think it's absolutely totally worthless as a study aid or wakefulness-promoter; even at 20-30mg it replaced all desire to focus with a desire to socialize. And I agree that it had a significant cardiovascular load but IMO this is only because of the relatively higher doses involved compared to the others. Definitely not at all suited for everyday use--as should be obvious given its mechanism of action--but setting aside "good practice" I'm consistently shocked to hear that so many people were able to use it in that manner because for me it just became quickly unpleasant if I tried to.

2-fa is a more typical stimulant but with the same "weirdness" as 2-fma--I don't know if it's some kind of selective serotonin receptor or alpha adrenergic receptor agonism but it caused a flatlining effect emotionally, and also caused ridiculous drying of the skin. I liked both 2-fa and 2-fma, but found that they were both worse than regular amphetamine or methamphetamine, respectively, at inducing focus or motivation. I agree about them almost causing sleepiness--though the 2-fma's lingering stimulation could destroy sleep patterns easily.

All in all I think they could conceivably have a role in medical practice as adjunctive/combination therapy with regular amphetamine or other stimulants but I don't think they were truly viable in their own right.

Last edited:
Soon I will have three pills each of 100mg 3-FA, total 300mg in three pills. I have think start with half a pill which is 50mg, is it adequate?

2-fa is a more typical stimulant but with the same "weirdness" as 2-fma--I don't know if it's some kind of selective serotonin receptor or alpha adrenergic receptor agonism but it caused a flatlining effect emotionally, and also caused ridiculous drying of the skin. I liked both 2-fa and 2-fma, but found that they were both worse than regular amphetamine or methamphetamine, respectively, at inducing focus or motivation. I agree about them almost causing sleepiness--though the 2-fma's lingering stimulation could destroy sleep patterns easily.
bumping this thread as in a couple weeks (maybe more, not sure) I'll try 3-FA and want to know some opinions about it.
Could be functional in low doses? I don't struggle at reading while high (quite high) on 3-mmc so well, perhaps my adhd case is different than a regular stim user, not sure.

This comment upwards from InterestingFACT is incredibly detailed in terms of what I think about 2-fa and 2-fma specially about 2-fma. I don't think those substances induce motivation in any way, in fact I think they kill motivation creating some stupid content feeling that I don't want to happen with 3-FA.
Those substances, specially 2-fma totally have that flatlining effect emotionally, to the point that I feel like a zombie, it's really something that I hate, and I think that happens even more strongly than with 4f-mph which is famous for causing robotic feelings.

3-fa should be stronger than 3-fma, is it a lot stronger? Effects I suppose are rather similar.

3-fa should be stronger than 3-fma, is it a lot stronger? Effects I suppose are rather similar.
It's kinda odd but I didn't find any serious megathread about 3-FMA, while on redddit some people love it as one of the best fluoroamphs
in my experience, which is limited, my favourite fluoroamphs are
3-FEA>4-FMA>2-FA>2-FMA>2-FEA.
I really would like to try 3-FA and 4-FA, but the last one it's almost impossible without getting into DN, which I don't want to do. Some people say that 3-FMA it's like 2-FMA but more serotoninergic and euphoric, but that doesn't seem interesting to me, I guess... I ended up hating 2-FMA due to recent super shitty toxic batches...
There seems to be consensus that 4-FEA it's too serotoninergic, mongy without proper euphoria, which sounds boring af...

Now, considering that "best" RC vendor (the one with more products) was fucked up by "legal forces" there's some products that are almost impossible to find, there's no day I don't think about that, frustrating to be honest... (not asking for sources, obviously...)

Lots of conflicting experience's compared to mine. Whit dextro-Ampetamine as typical stimulant, no noticeable effects on Serotonine. I also found this true for 2-FA, 3-FPM and IsoPropylPhenidate.

But the other hologated Amphetamines I experienced all had a Serotergic effect's aswellas Dopamine/ NorAdrenaline.
3-FEA, (mainly seroterneric) 4-FA and 3-FA. The last one seem' s a bit like 2-FA + Serotonine relase/ reuptake? 4-FA was weird as it began Serotornegic and had long part that seemed pure stimulant. Not my favorit.

The Cathinone's all seem a bit to dirty to be clean stimulant's.
Excluding maybe MDPV and such from wihich I only experienced Pentedrone. Which is kinda of a pure stimulant. But Cathinone, the Cathinone version of Amphetamine is sloppy. Nothing like Amphetamine.

Why are the Cathinone's more 'drunken like' then there Amphetamine friends?

3-FA is a bit sloppy too and I think that is due to its Serotonergic action.

Last edited: