PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-ho-pcp

Status
Not open for further replies.

escape20

Bluelighter
Transfromedit: Please see the The Small & Handy 3-HO-PCP Thread here.

So apparently this is the brand new RC that's about to possibly come on the market soon.

Here's what BL member adder had to say about it:
Now this is a winner. 3mg of this compound taken orally as HCl salt knocked me out. This one must have some serious affinity for morphine sites because I could take less morphine. I leave it marked because its analogs may be serious opioid agonists. Officially, 3’-HO-PCP is like 10% of morphine. The only problem with this compound is that it’s 8 times as potent as PCP at PCP receptor so opioid activity (although it’s hundreds much more pronounced than with PCP) is little when compared. Yet I love this one.

Anyway has anyone had a chance to try it yet? What are everyone's thoughts on this compound? Is it worth getting excited about?

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is that 3-MeO-PCP is quite related and well appreciated on average. If 3-HO-PCP has more opioid effects then it's probably bound to get even better responses.

What I wonder is if it is sensitive to degradation by air and humidity like x-HO-tryptamines are and worry about proper dosage of such a strong narcotic drug. Seems like it may be of a caliber that is too heavy to release onto the general public...

I love how these novel arylcyclohexamine compounds have emerged since the UK MXE ban.

sorry but this is not good not now way to early to let this stuff out the bag let it die down a bit with all this fuss over rc now we dnt need any more ways for the masses to wreak it more . sorry rant over :)

Well I did wonder how long it would take the mxe ban to kill someone this may bring the answer

If this gets touted as the new mxe then your gonna have a problem with such a tiny dose

Even its not there will still be if 3mg knocked him out and that hcl what freebacse dose
Ans what happens some rails 100mg

The Small & Handy 3-HO-PCP Thread

Here's another post on 3-HO-PCP from an intrepid psychonaut (post is 2/3 of the way down this page):

Hugo24 said:
My first 1mg dose of 3-HO-PCP produced mostly placebo effects,but then, I was sure something went on.

4mg (2x2mg spaced by an hour) lead to a weak opiate nodding,nausea and some coordination problems,altough the intensity was still close to what a blank can do under the right circumstances.I got the impression though that it could be a long laster.

6mg taken at once yielded then a quite strong but uncomfortable painful dissociative state-well I wanted to find out its analgetic effects and took it when having a lumbago.Maybe the peak of the lumbago coincided exactly with the drugs peak but it surely was in no way analgetic,jesus my back hurt!This of course affected the mindset on its own plus I got a feeling like I'm going to faint ie everything around me started to drown in white,the colors faded away ("we fade to grey" you know that song?One of the best 80ties btw!).Oh,one paper has it mostly as an opiate antagonist,hmmm.

f&b's comparison of Ketamin and Tiletamin with Single Malt Whisky vs. industrial spirit came to my mind,only that this felt like methanol forerun-the usual effects are there but you're sure when going higher you'll turn blind or whatever bad thing.Something just didn't feel right.And it then looked like it has a very steep dose response curve,but read on.

Well I tried it at 15mg,three spaced 5mg doses (only went higher when 5mg did nothing after about 65min!),basically it was inactive! Some stimulation noted (heart rate went up),a strange opiate effect (caveat:I don't know opis exactly, tram and once M),vertigo,I was tired,a nasty dry coughing was also apparent and tight head muscles.Hard to judge its clear duration,maybe a tad longer than its MeO cousin,sleep went well and the next day was okay,no bad aftereffects luckily.

Theres obviously an extreme variation in bioavailability as its in-vitro activity on the NMDA receptor is very high,check out also in ADD a short report of its pyrrolidin analog which also proved to be inactive up to 70mg orally(!).All in all,its a shit drug you can bury deep with the other RC zonks.

I think F&B tried this one and was similarly unimpressed or turned off by worrisome side effects. And IIRC, there was also some concern regarding seizures.

Edit: Found F&B's post (there's another report linked here as well):

fastandbulbous said:
...My experience of 6 & 8 mg IM was of horrible muscle tension that lasted for 1-2 days. This also happened with people who took the 3-OH PCP via other routes (plugged, snorted, swallowed). Personally it put me off ever trying 3-OH PCP ever again

For obvious reasons, this one needs to be treated with the utmost caution. It's certainly far from the ideal candidate for the RC market.

Last edited:
Meh, I didn't like 3-meo-pcp whatsoever..Maybe it was my mood but I'm not gonna try again..And it fucking hurt snorting..
So this compound seems to be no good replacer for my dissociative habbit either..I'm still sticking to K and MXE for now..Waiting what the word is on 2-meo-ketamine..

Status
Not open for further replies.