• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi there,

it was very easy to solve this substance in PG - which i have just done. I have the impression it comes very smooth, calms you very warm. The first 2-4 hours it's definitely sedative and hypnotic but afterwards as ist seems a very good anxiolitic - good for people who suffer from anxiety problems. Bad thing: long half time, which is good though for anxiety relief and you are definitely able to manage your day and your work without people knowing it. I cannot say i kills my motoric skills, not like Clonazepam when you stumble around like drunk.

Are there any people who tried this one as well?

JJ

I took it a few times now and I can definitely say together with the bromazolam they could be my favourite benzos. Much more than Xanax. Both are very sedative and hypnotic for a few hours ( nothing to go out) and then 1, 2 days anyiolytic - but this is what my friend with anxiolytic problems say.

Absolutely worth one ore thousand tries :D

JJ

EDIT: PLEASE BE CAREFUL -IM USED TO EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES - YOU BETTER START WITH 0,5 mg and then test around.

I presume it's a metabolite of phenazepam... that stuff was mad! Hyper potent and lasting effects for ages.

Never touching anything with phenazepam in the name again...

Hey,

you cannot really compare the 3-Hydroxyphenazepam with Phenazepam.

3-Hydroxyphenazepam produces a sedative and hypnotic feeling for 4 to 6 hours, and due to its half life it is perfect for the evening - good sleep, relaxed wake-up, no anxiety.

I have thank God no anxiety isssues but by friends told me the would never use anything else. For me it feels Just smooth, hypnotic, sedative as said, and now I nodded for an hour or so.... Perfect!

JJ

EDIT: AH, and like always - the dose makes the gift ;)

Would it be correct to say 0.5mg 3 ho phenazepam is equivalent to 10mg valium

Hey,

you cannot really compare the 3-Hydroxyphenazepam with Phenazepam.

3-Hydroxyphenazepam produces a sedative and hypnotic feeling for 4 to 6 hours, and due to its half life it is perfect for the evening - good sleep, relaxed wake-up, no anxiety.

I have thank God no anxiety isssues but by friends told me the would never use anything else. For me it feels Just smooth, hypnotic, sedative as said, and now I nodded for an hour or so.... Perfect!

JJ

EDIT: AH, and like always - the dose makes the gift ;)

Ooh, sounds pretty good actually...

BUMP

Did nobody else 3-Hydroxyphenazepam until now? Can't imagine :D

JJ
I love this Benzo ....honestly it's on par with Diazepam in how good it helps me sleep and you just feel so damn good when you wake up for so long....it's highly functional after the sleep wears off with zero groggyness.
Everyone is different but I love this one and think it's very special!

Jesus when I was a teenager I blacked out while giving a speech at a funeral no less thanks to phenazepam’s extreme duration. Oh and I was a fucking idiot back then too