• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Feedback Thread] How can WE improve on the PD forum? Suggestions welcome!

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
As the thread title states, we would like you, the posters (and mods too) to suggest ways in which you'd like to see this forum run, or where you'd like it to go, what problems you perceive in terms of content and moderating, ideas on how to improve on that....basically, whats your take on PD? Where can we improve?

Of course, not all of the ideas or suggestions will come into place- but the idea is to form an idea of what this forum should be like, and then WE all aim to make it that together. There is ony so much then mods can do.....

So, peoples, sing forth in praise or nay! You'll al be heard and listened to, that I promise. :) Don't hesitate to raise an issue, as the whole point of this is toget any issues raised...:) also, don't be alrmed or upset if your disagreed with, think of this as an open discussion. What I might disagree with- well, others may agree, and that will be considered whether I or any mod like it or no. The forum is here for us, so lets make it the way we want it!

-Swilow

freejroll said:
Post sources.

2wmgxhf.jpg

pd is absolutely wonderful.

the search engine can be a BITCH,
but the how to use the search engine guide helps quite a bit.
i wish i'd stumbled across it sooner.

I am the one with the serious look on my face he is the other.

There are a ton of other forums for source discussion, just use the google.

As for improvement. More nekkid pictures! More nekkid people!

Run competitions in which the prize is a years supply of the psychedelic of your choice - someone made me type that; I know it's a silly suggestion - but when you've a gun to your head, what can you do ?

Seriously I dunno - for me it's the forum I read most on BL, I like it. :)

Come on complain or some shit. Geez...

as to the sources thing- if that happened Buelight wouldn't.

euphoricnod said:
I am the one with the serious look on my face he is the other.

There are a ton of other forums for source discussion, just use the google.

As for improvement. More nekkid pictures! More nekkid people!

It was a joke :(

freejroll said:
It was a joke :(

We know :):) I think Enod may have been employing the same 'tool'.

But if you wanna talk about sauces- apple sauce, cranberry, tomato and rosemary sauce- etc- I'm up for it....

I felt like I was a really bad joke teller, haha. Maybe I'm a really bad joke getter...

I love apple sauce!

^At heart, everythings a bad joke. Except, perhaps mustard. Dijon preferably. Mustards a sauce isn't it?

Well, it is now. :|

I like bechamel sauce too, while we're at it....good stuff.

Some sort of summaries of psychedelic literature perhaps? Might convince more people (me included) to get off their arses and read it!

Regarding the search engine... you may have noticed the "tagging" system put into place in Trip Reports that I designed. I am thinking of employing the same thing here, whereby the mods will go through (perhaps also at user suggestion) and put a "tag" in threads which are deemed particularly useful and on-point for various topics (for example, the Big and Dandies, but more than just those and for more topics than just substances). Then dynamic search links can be created which can be clicked on for an up-to-date list of only hand-selected relevant topics.

Now the problem is time... which is usually the problem for me.

Screw sources. Figure out a way to transfer LSD through the internet and dose everyone who posts! And maybe randomly have the forum page flicker into an image of the all-seeing lidless eye of eternity, gazing deep into your soul...

In all seriousness, though, PD is my favourite forum on BL, and that's saying a lot. I can't really think of any improvements that need to be made. Tagging and enhancing the search engine's utility is always nice, but that's not really PD-specific.

^^ Didn't you know that you can fax LSD? Duh!