• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

So I guess this is not really suitable as study aid when I am tired? Thought it would be relative light, but the stories scare the hell out me.

It is a perfect study aid, but if you don't have the iron will of self control, your study session may turn into a full on binge with disinhibitted sexual activity, obsessive / compulsive redosing and or possible generally fiendish behavior.

If you have the confidence that you can do a study dose and possibly allot yourself a finite amount, and keep the use infrequent (as in many days removed from one another), then it would be almost the ideal substance for the goal.

However, the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Know yourself, and maybe IF you do take the plunge, get 500 mg so if things go south, they don't go TOO south.

And as for IVing this stuff, there are a bunch of interesting enthusiasts who may be able to respond to your query, Tryptamite. But, if you're looking for a rush, it may be more economical to use a more potent alternative. A 10 ml shot of 2 to 300 mg of an RC just sounds scary unless you get the solution to an ideal PH and achieve some reasonable tonicity. But, it sounds like you're on that trip of pushing some limits.

I don't have that confidence at all. I read this thread again and it sounds worse than mephedrone for which I easily developed a habit. Especially the tale of Curious777 is a warning sign. Thanks for your answer :)

-What's your definition of "safe"?

-What are the doses you intend on employing

-What could mixing the 2 give you that a higher dose of a heavier hitting single substance couldn't?

-Are you in good health (use common sense)

-And finally, what do you want to achieve by mixing these 2, and do you have experience with them as stand alone experiences

The risk to reward issue is pretty obvious here, but it's been done undoubtedly. And while this is true, nomatter what anyone tells you, there can be no guarentee of safety.

That being said, if you keep your doses reasonable, you should be able to survive the experience. There is people who have gotten away with some very high risk behavior regarding the mixing of stims, and there has been some who haven't had the luxury.

Worst case scenario preperation (plan your egress) - Have some Eitzolam on hand and have a trip sitter / somebody who knows what your up to, informed. And if you do mix, write up a trip report to let everyone know what happened and how it went!

Best luck YouKnowYou! I'll be waiting for your response

Why bother mixing them? What do you hope to gain?
Generally stims are best taken alone. Nobody likes meth+MDMA pills.

For IV usage, this stuff is pretty damn soluble, I seem to recall my friend would do 100-150mg in 1 mL water and didn't have any issues. He found it actually less more-ish than coke or meth and had almost no comedown which is weird.

Could you use this as a study aid if you were disciplined? Absolutely.
Could this be a problem for compulsive redosers? Absolutely.

The easiest way I'd describe 3-FPM as is "basically D-amphetamine with a shorter duration and less crash". If you take 25-50mg it's plenty as a functional stimulant. Most abusers tend to do at least 100mg....

Generally stims are best taken alone. Nobody likes meth+MDMA pills.

Meth is great when combined with other drugs. LSD was great (100mg orally), did 160mg MDA with 80mg meth, both orally. It's really a preference

For IV usage, this stuff is pretty damn soluble, I seem to recall my friend would do 100-150mg in 1 mL water

1mL is really diluting for 150mg of anything. That's why it was pretty damn soluble. Not to sound condescending, but yea...

as for IVing this stuff, there are a bunch of interesting enthusiasts who may be able to respond to your query, Tryptamite. But, if you're looking for a rush, it may be more economical to use a more potent alternative. A 10 ml shot of 2 to 300 mg of an RC just sounds scary unless you get the solution to an ideal PH and achieve some reasonable tonicity. But, it sounds like you're on that trip of pushing some limits.

This is highly individual obviously, but as far as I'm concerned there is no rush that comes close to 550mg IV 3F-P.

Two weeks ago I got a letter from Medellin with a gram of cocaine in it. I'm not a big fan, but since I haven't had cocaine bought by a consumer in Colombia, I prepared 200mg in a shot. I thought of my family (because that's how responsible I am, sigh), removed solution worth 15mg so I'd live to tell the tale. I disinfect my arm and then - still standing - poke, push, cap back on. 5 seconds.

I got a bit sick so I layed down. My heart was pounding, ears ringing. Big fucking deal. Nothing I could see myself kill a man for lol. Let alone spend more than a 2 bucks on.

This was obviously not the only iv cocaine experience I've had. Just never found it that great at all. Took meth to 300mg in a shot without tolerance. Better, but nothing I would describe as 'amazing'.

Same goes for opiates. Hydromorphone is ok for a few seconds just because it makes me feel different so rapidly, but it's not worth feeling like shit for 20 hours afterwards (I have a weird body like that...). Heroin was laughable even when I took enough to nod while standing. I don't get what all the fuzz is about. Have not tried oxymorphone though, that one is still on the list.

3F-P on the other hand. Just go back to 2014/15 in this thread and read my posts lol. Only really fucking amazing IV rush I've ever felt (aside from MDMA, various psychedelics, ketamine and some other dissociatives, or ideally a combination of all 3, but those drugs aren't stimulants).

My blood begins to boil, I inhale arctic air, my ears are pounding, the eyelids drop, then silence. MUST... NOT... THINK... OF... IT... AAAARGH.

Wasn't worth waking up screaming because of the damage I had done to my peripheral nerves after months of use. They recovered within weeks though.

My advice: Take it orally at 100-200mg if you aren't tolerant, it's an amazing stimulant. Hands down my favourite.

Hmm, so I still tried this and was pretty underwhelmed. It was okish, but not the rollercoaster it seems to be for other people. I also didn't experience the flu the day after, but I haven't really binged on it.
Compared to 2-fma. 2-fma is cleaner and has less physical side effects. I think 3-fpm is better suited for the occasional recreational use and 2-fma better for functional use. 3-fpm lasts simply too short to be used in a functional manner. I noted that it is tempting to take a bit just to chill, because of the shortness of the duration. Both are very similar to dextroamphetamine.

I took this between 20 to 80mg, where 80mg was a bit on the rough side. I got bruxism and some other unpleasant side effects, like small anxiety on the come up. 40mg was ok for studying or working.

Hmm, so I still tried this and was pretty underwhelmed. It was okish, but not the rollercoaster it seems to be for other people. I also didn't experience the flu the day after, but I haven't really binged on it.
Compared to 2-fma. 2-fma is cleaner and has less physical side effects. I think 3-fpm is better suited for the occasional recreational use and 2-fma better for functional use. 3-fpm lasts simply too short to be used in a functional manner. I noted that it is tempting to take a bit just to chill, because of the shortness of the duration. Both are very similar to dextroamphetamine.

I took this between 20 to 80mg, where 80mg was a bit on the rough side. I got bruxism and some other unpleasant side effects, like small anxiety on the come up. 40mg was ok for studying or working.

To be fair, your doses were very low. What was your ROA? Mine was always vaped. I didn't rate oral administration very much and only took it that way when I couldn't vape - e.g. at work. Never IVd or plugged it.

But it's the only stim ive had that could keep me awake for 72 hours during a session with relatively little headfuck and ever increasing euphoria. There were times I felt so fuckin high I thought I'd explode. Yeh, it comes with side effects of course - I've got a permanent scar in the middle of my tongue from chemical burns sustained through vaping. I've got several broken teeth from excessive bruxism and it does elicit a marked inflammatory reaction, so keep plenty of ibuprofen to hand. Oh, and I snapped my frenulum from excessive shagging.

On the other hand, I never perceived any cardiac issues from it. Heart rate was barely above normal, but it made me sweat profusely - which had a horrible smell.

Definitely my favourite stim ever so far for its capacity for prolonged euphoria without invoking the shadow people.

..But the shadow people are have the fun?

Damn, I never tried this stuff though. Wish I had, I love vaping stims and I think I woulda really liked this one... I'm sure it's still around but my days of stim binges are (mostly) over so I probably won't get around to it.

..But the shadow people are have the fun?

Damn, I never tried this stuff though. Wish I had, I love vaping stims and I think I woulda really liked this one... I'm sure it's still around but my days of stim binges are (mostly) over so I probably won't get around to it.

Alas, I missed MDPV - which is probably a good thing in hindsight...

Alas, I missed MDPV - which is probably a good thing in hindsight...

Yes probably a good thing but guess it depends on your perspective. I had both the greatest and the worst times from it.

I can remember one particularly bad run ending on day 5/6 when my wife finally called the cops. It was around 3am, during the middle of winter, and I was outside in just tiny shorts dancing on the roof. I was totally out of it, believing my dance moves were moving the stars and helping the sun to rise. I was a shaky, sweaty, delusional mess but it was also one of the most profound experiences of my life. I was out there for hours, holding strange positions and making bizarre moves, believing it was affecting the cosmos. Stimulant psychosis is strange...

Eventually the cops showed up (took them a couple hours to show up from what my wife tells me) and they coaxed me down and, thankfully, only taxied me to the hospital where I got yet another forced inpatient stay at the psych ward.

Yet I still miss the stuff terribly...

Yes probably a good thing but guess it depends on your perspective. I had both the greatest and the worst times from it.

I can remember one particularly bad run ending on day 5/6 when my wife finally called the cops. It was around 3am, during the middle of winter, and I was outside in just tiny shorts dancing on the roof. I was totally out of it, believing my dance moves were moving the stars and helping the sun to rise. I was a shaky, sweaty, delusional mess but it was also one of the most profound experiences of my life. I was out there for hours, holding strange positions and making bizarre moves, believing it was affecting the cosmos. Stimulant psychosis is strange...

Eventually the cops showed up (took them a couple hours from what my wife tells me) and they coaxed me down and, thankfully, only taxied me to the hospital where I got yet another forced inpatient stay at the psych ward.

Yet I still miss the stuff terribly...

Fuckin awesome :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

That's the thing about psychosis though - you think you're being totally rational until somebody else sees you.

I've never felt more alive than when I've been totally shitfaced on stims...

Fuckin awesome :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

That's the thing about psychosis though - you think you're being totally rational until somebody else sees you.

I've never felt more alive than when I've been totally shitfaced on stims...
I managed to stay awake for 95h (pretty sure I could've taken another 20 if I hadn't had to go to a doctors appointment) and ended up playing games with objects. They were both my teacher and my opponent.

So fucking weird. I've been psychotic many times, but as far as transient drug induced psychosis goes that incident takes the cake in terms of pure bizarreness.

My wife just tried hard to ignore me lol and I sensed something about it was off. I kept trying to figure out if I was delusional and hallucinating and definitely was leaning towards confirmation of that suspicion, but I knew I'd have to wait until after sleep to know for sure because for the moment it was perfectly real to me.

The more often I've been psychotic, the easier it becomes to spot it, but it's still so much harder than one who hasn't been there might think.

EDIT: That was off a gram of street speed (only god knows what's in there). I used to fall into a catatonic trance after 72h max roughly 10 years ago, but with time it gets easier and easier to stay awake for very long periods of time. No idea why that is. I used to call bullshit on people who claimed to have been awake for 120+ hours, but now I'm a believer. :D

Last edited:
Anybody know the ideal temperature this might vaporize at on an E-Nail?
I've read through many pages in this thread but only found that it vapes at a "low" temperature.
Also from what I've read the aim is to vaporize it and not burn it which is why I'm inquiring about the possible ideal temp to set my E-Nail to.
I've only tried this once orally at 20mg and had no discernable effect except for feeling like I drank a strong coffee but wrote it off as placebo.

Anybody know the ideal temperature this might vaporize at on an E-Nail?
I've read through many pages in this thread but only found that it vapes at a "low" temperature.
Also from what I've read the aim is to vaporize it and not burn it which is why I'm inquiring about the possible ideal temp to set my E-Nail to.
I've only tried this once orally at 20mg and had no discernable effect except for feeling like I drank a strong coffee but wrote it off as placebo.

I can't answer your question sorry, but 20mg oral is way underdosed. Even vaping, I'd have to cane at least 60mg before it started kicking in.

I can't answer your question sorry, but 20mg oral is way underdosed. Even vaping, I'd have to cane at least 60mg before it started kicking in.
Yes, it was more than likely not enough material to be active...I just wanted to see if my body reacted negatively to a very small dose after a tiny allergy test (1mg)
I do this because I have a bad reaction to 4f-methylphenidate (feels like its hard on my kidneys- peeing every 5 mins and just a trickle and a sort of tightness in the kidney area) but no problems with 4f-Ethylphenidate which is quite strange!!
I didnt think to look up the boiling point on wikipedia for 3-fpm but its :
Boiling point280.6 °C (537.1 °F)
Which should be the temperature it vaporizes at unless I'm mistaken???
What is strange though that temperature is higher than what's stated as the boiling point of meth on wikipedia and I have read that people claim you need a lower temp than when vaping meth???
I have no experience with meth or most stimulants but I really like Isopropylphenidate, and 4f-eph .
Latley 3fpm has been rummaging around in my subconscious which tells me it's time finally explore this chemical!

Last edited:
I've tried this orally thrice now at 20mg, 50mg and last night at 100mg and I have to say that fir me there is nothing functional whatsoever about this chemical.
My 2nd trial at 50mg was spent mostly melting into the couch watching YouTube videos...this stuff seems both very relaxing and stimulating in a similar way that MDMA is to me.
It has very little mental focus but quite a lot of euphoria....I find 4f-Ethylphenidate to be much more functional in the sense that it makes me want to get shit done. 3-fpm just makes me want to vegetate and play video games.
Interestingly, I suffer from Eosinophilic Fasciitis (sort of like arthritis in the connective tissues of my arms and legs). It's probably just coincidence but my inflammation is at an all time low today...I read that this stuff is supposed to induce inflammation but so far I'm feeling fantastic.

Last edited: