• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

5-MeO-MiPT is the same type of sexual energy I get while "rolling".

4-AcO-MiPT seems to be more of an infatuation with sexuality, not necessarily a /humpy kind of thing.

So then I guess your saying that the 4-aco is somewhat less tactile than the 5-meo?

^^^

Yeah... but the 4-HO... :D

Read the 20mg report in TiHKAL. Right on the dot with my own personal experience at that level.

I have simple question about 4-AcO-MiPT & 4-HO-MiPT color.

So, what color should 4-HO-MiPT be?

I have heard, that 4-AcO-MiPT turn's to black goo or something, but not 4-HO-MiPT. So, am I right about when I say 4-Ho-MiPT is grey?

Thanks

botaanik said:
I have simple question about 4-AcO-MiPT & 4-HO-MiPT color.

So, what color should 4-HO-MiPT be?

I have heard, that 4-AcO-MiPT turn's to black goo or something, but not 4-HO-MiPT. So, am I right about when I say 4-Ho-MiPT is grey?

Thanks

Its grey-ish. It discolors quite quickly. When I got it, it almost looked like a light pink color. Now, it seems to have gone a medium grey color.

Weird stuff. But I love it so! :D

MagickalKat777 said:
Its grey-ish. It discolors quite quickly. When I got it, it almost looked like a light pink color. Now, it seems to have gone a medium grey color.

Weird stuff. But I love it so! :D

I was assured that it was 4-Ho-MiPT. It is light grey-ish, but 4-AcO-MiPT is dark grey-ish as I was said.

Ineed it's weird, but after last night, I'm also in love8( :D =D

Its weird... my 4-AcO-MiPT went dark brown and then turned completely to goo.

My 4-AcO-DET was dark grey hinting at brown.

Damn it, I'm going to miss my tryptamines. :(

botaanik's miprocin comments

thanks botaanik for the comments on miprocin (4-HO-MiPT). i plan on trying this compound soon and this helps give me a better idea of what to expect. i've done iprocin (4-HO-DiPT) twice before, and this one sounds even better. what setting do you think this compound is best suited for? what are the best activities to do, so you get the most out of the experience? if you do write that trip report, post the link...im interested in reading it.

I may be recieving some 4acomipt and was thinking about the recent hooplah about lemon juice breaking down psilocybin to Psilocin quicker than just taking it without the lemon juice. (and supposedly currant juice). Does 4-aco-mipt get broken down into 4-ho-mipt? If so would taking the pure compound 4-aco-mipt with lemon juice enhance the effects? I understand this would probably require a little testing to figure out what the new oral dose is but If one were to start small then it could be found fairly easily.
Thanks, Robby

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm well I took 40mg of it tonight and all I have is a lime so we will see what a lime does to it tonight!

When youre stuck in the snow and everything is closed sometimes you gotta improvise.

Expect a trip report from me tomorrow.

Beenhead said:
If so would taking the pure compound 4-aco-mipt with lemon juice enhance the effects?

Well, you obviously haven't read the whole "hooplah" thoroughly or you would've picked up this lemon or whatever juice it may be isn't going to work, at all, no potentiation whatsoever apart from the subject-expectancy effect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subject-expectancy_effect

Or just call it a placebo.

Thanks for the replay psychickpsycho
Blowmonkey, Im sorry but Im just begining my chemistry education so I dont appreciate your reply, you did nothing to explain why people at the shroomery are incorrect. I asked so I can learn not for some smart ass response. If you could help me find any literature that explains why everyone at the shrromery is wrong please, anyone, let me know. I do see how you would think the back currant jucie does not work because studies show that maois actually would make an orally active tryptamine lessactive. But what about the lemon juice thing? And I also asked if anyone had Info on the metabolism of 4-aco-mipt. Does it break down into the 4-ho, like psilocybin...something simliar? From what understood on the 3 pages or so I read , they think that putting the mushroom powder in the lemon juice breaks down the psilocybin into psiloin thereby makeing absorbtion better. If I knew why this is bullshit I would not have asked blowmonkey, but this is why we ask questions.

Beenhead said:
you did nothing to explain why people at the shroomery are incorrect.

I did not feel the need to explain to you why because those threads go into far more detail. All of your questions can be answered by reading those 2 threads. That means, more than 3 pages.. Here you go:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=231012&highlight=black+currant+juice
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=224669&highlight=black+currant+juice

I do see how you would think the back currant jucie does not work because studies show that maois actually would make an orally active tryptamine lessactive.

You're saying that MAO inhibitors are going to make tryptamines "less" active? Quite the opposite. MAOI's will most definitely potentiate tryptamines. I'd love to see the studies you're talking about.

Anyways, it has been explained that black currant juice has no MAO inhibition, it's no MAOI, at most it might be inhibiting p450 enzymes.

But what about the lemon juice thing?

It would also not work.

From what understood on the 3 pages or so I read , they think that putting the mushroom powder in the lemon juice breaks down the psilocybin into psiloin thereby makeing absorbtion better.

All hypothesis from what I've gathered. Oxidization will make psilocin break down into psilocybin, not lemon juice.

PS: If you really aren't satisfied with the explanation you've been given here, please go on in the thread I linked. This one is definitely not in need of being cluttered with more of the same.

Last edited:
It is funny that you mention that because the duration really stretched out this time I woke up 10 hours later and still had lingering effects. Last time I tried at 20mg and it lasted normal duration with decent visuals.
I have tried 4HO-DiPT as well and insufflation seemed to really do the trick for me. intense visuals even at low dosages. Im thinking perhaps my body chemistry metabolizes it too easily through oral ingestion but maybe the insufflation route will hold something different.

I am just naturally hard headed to nearly everything. I havent run across a compound yet that I cant take large doses of and still come out on top. Even when tolerance has dropped over the course of months.

I know my batch is good because it is definitely producing the effects just not at high magnitudes in me. Other people have reported better off of this same batch.

Some folks just are ‘hardheads’ to some extent. One knows of reliable reports of persons who prefer to dose in mid 40’s to mid 50’s with 4-AcO-MIPT. They reportedly have compounds that were lab analyzed and do not trip every weekend or anything like that.

One know of at least one case where an individual who was reportedly on no Rx medications, only dosed about 1X monthly or less, had known accurate material, took 26 mg. and got minimal effects (they said about equivalent to “1 hit” of street acid)… BUT here is the interesting piece… the effects, while mild, lasted a very long time for them. They have reported a similar effect with 4-HO-MIPT & 4-HO-DIPT as well. Namely that it was closer to 1.5 to 2.5X the duration most persons report but milder in level of intensity… People’s rate of absorption, metabolism, body chemistry, etc. can and do really vary.

Yeah but that turns out to be the case about 0.1% of the time. The other 99.9% of the time its one or more of the six reasons I gave here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=3607112#post3607112

Well currently I take no other drugs of any sort (I have no prescription drugs and I dont mess with any sort of pills at all). I dont smoke I dont drink. I measure everything with an accurate .001g scale. I trip on average once every two weeks to a month.

I would chalk my 40mg experiment up to tolerance from previous trips this weekend. Normally I dont trip more than once in any given two week period but I did this time and I think thats why the effects were dulled.

Yeah, taking a pretty big first dose of DOC (9mg) the night before probably desensitized you, although to your credit I wouldn't have supposed that a phenethylamine could up your tryptamine tolerance.