• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-Fluoroamphetamine/150 mg) New experience: - So fresh, so clean

I tried a fair bit of 4-FA around 2008. Generally I found doses of 175-200mgs were required for significant effect.

My first impressions were pretty good. It had been a long time since I'd taken MDMA, so to have something that provided such a stereotypical serotonergic effect was great.

Thing is, after the first couple of hours I found the euphoria wore off and I'd get quite edgy, anxious - essentially tweaked out. I also found that every time I would take a piss, it burned pretty badly and the urine had a nasty smell. It wasn't just the urine either - my armpits stank worse than from butylone/mdpv etc.

Ultimately several grams ended up being flushed away some time ago.

I should add that I am sensitive to the side effects of stimulants - my scripted dexedrine for ADD gives me some GI upset, with diarrhoa 99% of the time so my opinion on 4-FA isn't necessarily typical and definitely assume that YMMV -> readers of this post.

How was your heart rate?

I remember 106 being one of the measurements at the peak but when the pleasant effects of the 4-FA wore off, I would add 20-30 onto that figure. The highest bpm was also when the 'unhealthy chemical' sweat was at its worst.

(sorry if you were actually asking the OP about heart rate)

Sorry to bump such an old post, but I'm getting this chemical and I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread, its a lot of good information and maybe someone else will benefit from it.