• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

Well I got some more 4f-mph and the last couple times and it induced more anxiety than usual. I’ve just obtained some NALT and ALCAR as I’ve heard they are quite useful for mitigating the come down. 4 hours after the mph I took 350mg and 500mg AlCAR and I was surprised by not only relieving the comedown but giving me extra clean stimulation free of anxiety and it helped with focus and concentration as well. Definitely helpful to have around. I’m really trying to cut down my stim usage cause it’s been daily so perhaps using these supplements in conjunction with modafinil for a while will help me take a break

just got a gram. insufflated 10mg, can already tell its gonna be more bad than good for me personally, specifically with the anxiety and jitteriness. maybe NDRIs are just not my jam, idk. im not really getting any euphoria with this dose. probably will redose with 20mg soon. a couple questions:
- should i have any reason to expect NAC to help with the negatives from this stuff at all? it has helped me a lot in losing some tolerance to stims and managing cravings. im not super clear on its mechanisms
- how long should i wait between insufflated redoses? and yeah i gathered redosing a bunch is bad news. will try hard to avoid.
- how will different types of benzos affect the experience? i only have clonazepam currently - it helps me manage the inevitable anxiety i get with NDRIs but it definitely dulls the experience.

woah. ~18mg second dose felt completely different. only a bit of euphoria, but i actually feel less speedy and more focused than with the first dose. feeling very clear and pleasant, almost peaceful. should mention i took 0.5mg clonazepam a few hours earlier as well, which might be helping. right now i dont feel that benzo muddiness at all though that i still felt with the first 4f-mph dose. the fiend in me already wants a third dose which it seems like is pretty inadvisable. also the experience of snorting this stuff is not bad at all. i actually didnt notice any drip from dose 2. guess i shouldn't write this stuff off yet.

Last edited: