• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 4-HO-MET Solubility & Stability

LOL that wasn't really my intention. I don't mean to scare people, but it is good to stay alert to avoid accidents like picking up the wrong baggy and taking a different and much more potent drug than you intended.
I'd say before tripping stay on your toes, be in control, make sure that you are handling everything carefully to get the right drug in the right dose in the right setting and right mindset.
Then after taking the drug, let go and relax. It's all downstream from there. <3

I wouldn't try storing any significant amount of 4-HO-MET in solution for long. Lemme throw a few mg's into a vial of water and a vial of vodka. I'll report back. 4-HO-MiPT turns brown within hours in water

One stored in water is already yellowish. No signs of degradation on the stuff stored in vodka (yet).

Yeah, not stable in water.

freebase = 77872-41-4

not quoting source as it could be remotely interpreted as a ... well... a source

So for this compound it is advisable to maybe vacuum seal it , in dark container, and then in the freezer? Does this storage method guarantee stability for eternity:p ?

So for this compound it is advisable to maybe vacuum seal it , in dark container, and then in the freezer? Does this storage method guarantee stability for eternity:p ?

There are no guarantees about anything. However, IMO the best way to store any chemical is in sealable amber coloured glass vials (dram vials), then put those dram vials filled with your chemical of choice (as full as possible to limit the ammount of air in the vial) into a sealable container which is then partially filled with a dessicant of some kind - for the freezer I would use molecular sieve dessicants. Then I would put that container inside another sealable container with more dessicants and then into the freezer. This method may seem like overkill but if you hypothetically had a lifetime supply of a certain tryptamine or whatever then I would do everything to keep them as preserved as possible.
There is no such thing as overkill when it comes to keeping your chemicals from prematurely going bad.

will storing 4 ho met in baking soda degrade it?
I know doing the same to aphp will turn it into a freebase which then makes it only able to be vaped but doesn't necessarly degrade it. what about 4 ho met?

thank you