• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

4 very simple things to avoid getting pulled over almost all the time!!!

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
speed limits
seat belts
stop signs
and
Goddamn turn signals🤯
It amazes me when I witness people caught up with the law because of something as preventable such as this, almost all the people I know (on this side of the law that is) who have in the past year been locked up on drug charges all because of this shit. Be smart please, this shit is totally unnecessary and gives them more power to keep fucking with innocent drug hobbyists...

Brake lights
Head lights
Visibly using drugs in your car (like doing a line or hitting a pipe)
expired registration / insurance
having a license plate (I actually know somebody who rolls without plates to avoid tolls. Its only a matter of time)

The problem in my country is that the police have the right to pull you over anytime at random and make you submit to a roadside breath test for alcohol or saliva test for drugs. Mostly they set up an official station and flag down cars at random for a few hours - but I know people who’ve suddenly seen flashing lights in their mirrors driving home alone at 3 AM. Most of the time they’ll say you did something wrong and decide by the look of you whether to give you an alcohol or drug test. I reckon 90 % of the time they just do alcohol but I know people who’ve been given the drug test like that and failed it.

I need to look into why we ended up with a law like this that just chucks out principles like “reasonable suspicion/probable cause” and “presumption of innocence”.

One of the pluses of covid masks is that, together with a cap, you can keep the cop from closely assessing your fucked features in a random stop like this - like chewing your tongue off if you are high on molly or speed.

don't be black
Sadly this is true. More and more cops have openly admitted that they profiled black people and pulled them over for no other reason than they were black. Cops have been reported for remarks they have made before their body cams were turned off saying to their partner that they wouldn't have even pulled a car over if the driver had been white.

And although I wish they wouldn't resist when involved in a traffic stop I can certainly understand WHY they do.

Hate to break it to you but, if they want to pull you over they will. Either they'll have some sort of valid reason or they'll fabricate one...American police are granted a lot of leeway when it comes to making a traffic stop.

That's not to say that you shouldn't make it harder for them, but if they want to pull you over and fuck with you they will.

It is important to know and exercise your rights, though...that way there's a good chance that any resultant charges from a traffic stop get thrown out in court.

@xxfreak187xx I agree man it's crazy how many people drive so carelessly

Hate to break it to you but, if they want to pull you over they will. Either they'll have some sort of valid reason or they'll fabricate one...American police are granted a lot of leeway when it comes to making a traffic stop.
very true

it really depends on where you are too

I've driven through some jurisdictions in Texas where they will pull you over for going 46 in a 45mph lane (seriously)

Oh, and for the ladies...if you find that you're being tailed by a cop, it really helps to start primping...run your fingers through your hair, touch up your lipstick, and act like you don't see him. I've been tailed a few times, and even when my registration is out of date, I haven't gotten pulled over. Yet. 😁

That's not to say that you shouldn't make it harder for them, but if they want to pull you over and fuck with you they will.
Not breaking anything me
This is all very clear and this wasn't directed necessarily at law enforcement as the main cause.

I agree man it's crazy how many people drive so carelessly
This is. The lack of common sense and/or the need to prove how "cool" they think it makes them. In reality u might as well just broadcast outwardly that ur riding dirty, ultimately ruining not only the shit you yourself has going on but anyone associate .with u at the time. From sum basic ass shit.
And for those doing this get you shit together . It makes all drug users look bad and enforce stigma

1 : turn on your fucking camera

2 : point it towards the tyrant

3 : politely tell it
youre recording me
so Im recording you

4: If its not blowing the judge (good luck)
it will lose its qualified immunity

speed limits
I actually make it a habit to always go 3-7 miles over the speed limit, especially late at night. Cops are trained to key-in on people going the speed limit (or less) late at night, as their mentality is "I'm doing something wrong, so I better go the speed limit / below the speed limit so I don't get pulled over". I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops tailing people going the speed limit late at night, waiting for them to do something wrong, and I cruise right-on-by doing 3-7 miles per hour over without them batting an eye.

A friend of my Dads was pulled in London some 30+ years ago because they drove past police who spotted his passenger had no seat belt on.
Didnt end well, they searched the car and found 2kg of heroin and a handgun in the boot.
If the passenger had had his belt on, them both going to prison could have been avoided, i think the moral here is pretty obvious.
Riding dirty? Obey every other rule lol.

One time (at band camp) my late mate drove me about 4hrs to London to pick up 1oz of s-iso ket, either 100 or 200g of racemic ket and an 8-ball of coke. Stopped on the way back twice to cook some k in this footwell, both snorting it going down the motorway(he had hiiigh tolerance like me - dont k and drive ppl). Got all the way back and got pulled LITERALLY 1 road away from his house because he had no MOT, we had no idea!
They smelt weed (yes we'd stupidly smoked on the way back but had none left - dont smoke in the car if you have other drugs ffs) and searched the car, i admitted to smoking a J and told him it was all gone, they found nothing, backup arrived, searched us both, nothing, searched his bag, nothing, searched mine, luckily id quickly hidden the shit well once we got bluelighted, he literaly pulled everything out of my bag onto the pavement, portables gas cooker, frying pan with k residue, loads of clothes(i was homeless the time) , scales, weed pipe, but didnt find the bag of goods in the secret compartment. I was contesting saying im homeless stop going thru my house/dirty laundry, ive admitted to weed, leave us alone.
Definitely one of the times my hearts beaten the fastest 😂 9+ hour journey and we get pulled 1 road from home how lucky/unlucky is that!
We got back 2 minutes later both looking like ghosts and but fuck me didnt we laugh, talk about dodging a bullet. I'm certain if i hadnt have been contesting and playing the victim they would have searched better, i think they took pity on me by the end, heh.
The moral of this one? Check your mates numberplate online to make sure hes actually insured/MOTd etc if you're doing a run lol.
RIP to him btw, one of my best pals, he passed about a year later ODing on opiate/benzo cocktail, only 23 years old 💔 we had some mad times but this one I'll never forget haha

A friend of my Dads was pulled in London some 30+ years ago because they drove past police who spotted his passenger had no seat belt on.
Didnt end well, they searched the car and found 2kg of heroin and a handgun in the boot.
If the passenger had had his belt on, them both going to prison could have been avoided, i think the moral here is pretty obvious.
Riding dirty? Obey every other rule lol.
A lot of times busts like these have "cover stories" I.E. LEO's had prior evidence from a C.I. that they didn't want disclosed so the stop was fabricated on other B.S. circumstances. This happens a lot with interstate drug trafficking cases here in the US. "Oh, wow, so-and-so small-time Law Enforcement Agency randomly pulled over this-and-that-vehicle for a lane-change violation and discovered 20 keys of Cocaine hidden in a false truck-bed upon further inspection" Uh-Huh, yeah right: The DEA had knowledge of said shipment, but didn't want to out their oversight, so they orchistrated the bust to happen on a local level to conceal Federal involvement.

High end cars these days should have a camera that automatically records everything outside the driver’s side door in wide angle and closeup.

With the functionality to just press a button on the steering wheel and start streaming the feed to Facebook / Instagram or the online site of your choice - or your lawyer’s phone.

I have a mid range 2021 vehicle and it has 8 cameras as it is for parking and such.

Am I allowed to post a video on this topic (from that crazy Australian dark comedy stuff courtesy on @blue kringle)?:ROFLMAO:

Meh. I cannot find the correct segment. Gonna take a while. Sorry for the shit post.

Last edited: