• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

4f-php closer to a-pvp that I have seen!!!!

3dempty

Bluelighter
Got 4f-php or 4f-a-php, didn't know which chemical it was 10 minutes ago.
Smoked 10 mgs of unknown sample
Smells, tastes and feels like a-pvp
I had to check the order I put in for 5-bpdi. Came with samples marked 2 and 3.
Assumed 3 was cl-pvp, which sucks so didn't bother.
It has been hours of 5-bpdi , not any thing to write home or write here about.
But this 4F-php has me euphoric manic and so stimulated I am hitting the wrong keys.

Any one find this too.

Posthumously
3dempty

5 hours later.
Amazed, better then A-php, and if I was told it was a-pvp, I would believe it.4f-php, who would of thought.
With this you need only a couple mgs. Smoked. Stay loyal to the foil.
Once it starts to.smoke add just enough baking soda to cover up the the chemical. It will turn the yellow color so many of us are used to. And the smell, which is an acquired taste. Is potent.
Olfactory delight.
Snoring this ,not so much, it is the sole difference between a-pvp and 4f-php
Is there not a ban on a large number of psychoactive substances coming in April. It seems a blanket ban over all research chemicals.
Sorry if this info causes you the craziness of sleepless nights in the future when you try this..

Hi 3dempty, You are in the introduction section. Welcome aboard! Please read the rules below to the right about Bluelight before proceeding.

This is a harm reduction site. :)

Have you spent more time this and still feel the same way?

5 hours later.
Amazed, better then A-php, and if I was told it was a-pvp, I would believe it.4f-php, who would of thought.
With this you need only a couple mgs. Smoked. Stay loyal to the foil.
Once it starts to.smoke add just enough baking soda to cover up the the chemical. It will turn the yellow color so many of us are used to. And the smell, which is an acquired taste. Is potent.
Olfactory delight.
Snoring this ,not so much, it is the sole difference between a-pvp and 4f-php
Is there not a ban on a large number of psychoactive substances coming in April. It seems a blanket ban over all research chemicals.
Sorry if this info causes you the craziness of sleepless nights in the future when you try this..

Do you think this would work well on glass, can you mix with bi carb and water before or do you just drop a little bi carb on it?

I can not believe this has not got any attention. I am kind of glad. Saying 4f-php is as good as apvp and better then A-php, can be seen oxymoronic.
When the good stims were banned. After a few months you forget how you need to keep redosing . Especially with one, If I prepare a few foils with the h20 and the baking soda, I will continue to hit it as fast as I can light it
. I feel like those famous coke head mice that keep hitting the lever.
On a side not maybe those mice were just not hungry . I don't eat when I have endless coke and monitored in a cage.... long story